[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>poo >use half of a full toilet roll to make sure my ass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1489271755299-fit.png (29KB, 882x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1489271755299-fit.png
29KB, 882x1289px
>poo
>use half of a full toilet roll to make sure my ass is completely clean with 0 stains left
>sometimes end up blocking the toilet from too much toilet paper
>still manage to get shit stains on my underwear afterwards
>have to regularly dispose of my favourite underwears because I'm too embarrassed to get mummy to wash them
>>
This is why the west should start using bidets

Filthy pigs
>>
File: IMG_2983.jpg (37KB, 543x318px)
IMG_2983.jpg
37KB, 543x318px
>not using baby wipes
How are you still alive?
>>
File: You're a valuable goy.png (174KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
You're a valuable goy.png
174KB, 1280x1024px
>>36487306
>>36487308
>not just wetting a couple piece of toilet paper in the sink
Why are you guys such good goys who buy useless shit?

Also, "flushable" wipes don't disintegrate like toilet paper and clog sewage systems. You're getting double-jewed by the government having to use your tax dollars to constantly fix sewage blocks.
>>
>>36487344
>>not just wetting a couple piece of toilet paper in the sink
I don't understand. I've tried this but the water falls down onto my leg and then the toilet paper just falls apart into little pieces that I have to clean up.
>>
>>36487344
Hahahahaha that doesn't work, it leaves little paper dags all tangled up in your ass hair
>>
>>36487263
just dip your hand in the bowl, lather your ass then clean it with tp, did your parents not show you how to use the toilet properly or something?
>>
>>36487493
>>36487671
>take shit
>wipe bulk of shit off your ass
>take 3 piece of toilet paper
>fold it in half twice
>wet under sink
>wipe ass with wet paper
>wipe ass again with dry paper
How is that so hard? The more toilet paper you use, the better it holds together.
>>
it's the poop that seeps out from the inner rim of your asshole.
>>
>>36487263
Finger ass with soap
I litterally made an entire thread about this
It's the only sure fire way to prevent streaks
>>
>>36487306
>This is why the west should start using bidets
Very true I got one for like 30 bucks, feels way mmore hygenic and clean.
>>
>shit
>take a shower immediately afterwards

Is it that hard?
Now my underwears only smell like cum.
>>
File: 1492784527457.jpg (204KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492784527457.jpg
204KB, 800x800px
>>36487306
>be me
>live in tokyo
>toilet automatically sprays my ass and has a drying function
>only use toilet paper to wipe up the wet water

why are westerners so careless about their asshole?
>>
File: 1488239171929.jpg (596KB, 2048x1714px) Image search: [Google]
1488239171929.jpg
596KB, 2048x1714px
>not leaving a bit of poo on your bumhole so you can run a toothpick along it and separate the hairs that are stuck there due to the poo
Best feeling ever.
>>
>>36487690
This is not how you use a toilet,
I get angry every time someone says this shit on 4chan, that's disgusting, kys

Who does this shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.