[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we living in a simulation? The idea of living life like its

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: rr.jpg (163KB, 960x676px) Image search: [Google]
rr.jpg
163KB, 960x676px
Are we living in a simulation? The idea of living life like its a video game is appealing to me.
>>
>>36486767
Why do I keep seeing this simulation thing everywhere lately?
>>
>>36486870
Your simulation is experiencing a bug that was programmed by the head admin. It's just a test.
>>
>>36486767
It is a question we can't answer by definition
>>
I was just thinking about setting up a JRPG style life management system

Hygiene isn't fun, but it is when you get EXP points for brushing your teeth!

Oh god this is like GBP isn't it
>>
File: TIDibb27.png (64KB, 300x468px) Image search: [Google]
TIDibb27.png
64KB, 300x468px
i hope not, otherwise i've been wasting my time playing video games inside a video game.
>>
You're apart of a story, this story has an effect on other stories. Every experince, love, joke, etc. Your goal is to be apart of a story in life, so that people will remember your story. Otherwise your story wasn't worth being created.
>>
Get a job and you won't have these useless ideas
>>
>>36486767
Sort of. Listen to people who have NDEs, dying is like waking up from a deep dream.

We chose to participate in this roleplay.

So do whatever you want.
>>
>>36487129
t. mindless drone living in the simulation
>>
life is a mmorpg that i don't enjoy
>>
>>36487129
here we have a wageslave brainlet doing exactly what jews want him to. good goy
>>
>>36486870
the powers that be are creating a false revolution

modedetugymosegihamo
>>
>>36488994
Care to explain? Orgofkfk
>>
>>36487129
>just stick your head in the sand and do the Jews bidding
Lol if this is a simulation what you're doing is useless and our questions are useful.
>>
>>36486767
What difference does it make? The core idea remains the same - this universe was created by higher being(s).
>>
>>36489074
Because it changes the fundamental reality of our existence? We might be 4th dimensional transcendent beings sentenced to a lifetime of misery chained to fleshy ugly meatbag forms for intergalactic crimes or something.
>>
It's impossible to say, but seeing as there are more simulated realities than real ones necessarily, it's more likely that ours is simulated too.
We're even optimized for performance, with a maximum speed, minimum temperature, etc.
>>
>>36489045
MOha'vo gidede hegicelu haki gygisemofatudegihalu tikitu mosehaki gi lagiti kihe demodamosero hasagiha gidedekilavo hasalu mesakivoluse haki demodalu ludaluse buluhahaluho
>>
The simulation began in 2007. Everything before was injected memories. The purpose of the simulation was to observe the effects of the internet on human culture - hence, 2007, when the iphone was introduced and everyone feels that something else 'changed' about reality.

The SJW+AntiFa vs. Alt-Right+/pol/ divide is creeping everywhere, even normies know about it now. It's hard to go anywhere and to avoid this fight. The simulation is determining if it's inevitable that the internet will fuel this sort of infighting between all humans by breaking down communication barriers.
>>
>>36489547
There's no evidence to support that you know
>>
>>36489617
There's no evidence to support that the mental models that /r9k/ uses (chads, stacies, normies, etc) are correct or even useful
>>
>>36486767
Yeah go homicide people, this is a simulation like gta San Andreas. Go nuts
>>
>>36490329
Yes there is just go outside
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.