[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder that attractive people are actually nice because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1473060704312.gif (1MB, 245x243px) Image search: [Google]
1473060704312.gif
1MB, 245x243px
Just a reminder that attractive people are actually nice because they're a product of their environment.
>>
yeah they're 'nice' but they have cunty opinions because no one ever checks them on it

also they can be extremely condescending without giving a shit
>>
>>36486732
I may be bad at reading people and emotions but, THAT looks like the fakes most evil smile I've ever seen.
>>
too much beauty much like too much intelligence makes one a super predator.
>>
>>36486732
you can't just make broad generalizations like that, in either direction. that's retarded senpai.
>>
>>36486732
She looks like a fake roastie cunt desu
>>
>>36487962
>>36487994
it's singer-songwriter-guitarist annie clark aka "st. vincent" and yes she is a roastie
>>
>make a post about attractive people

>post a gif of wonky eye smack head

She's horrendous lad try again
>>
>>36486732
Just a reminder that attractive people are actually nice because they get nearly everything they want by just being attractive
>>
>>36486732
Attractive people are nice because people say good thing to them.
Unattractive people are mean because they were told they were ugly fuck their whole life
>>
>>36486732
Why remind it? it's a well known fact
>>
>>36486732
This. The only people who were dicks to me were ugly as sin because they are insecure and bitter too attractive people are charming in every way possible they have nothing but love to give.
>>
Attractive people also tend to be smarter
>>
>>36487980
Not OP but its kinda like he is saying its easy for Bill Gates to give to charity than it is for a poor person to do so, so even though Bill Gates is giving a lot of money, its because he has the money to spare, its not something worth actually praising considering almost a form of moral luck.

The same thing kinda applies here, beautiful people are always treated nice and praised, so them being nice or friendly is not like some whose ugly and treated bad because of it being nice and friendly.
>>
>>36489113
Is this an attractive people appreciation thread?? Thanks
>>
>>36486732
Science might disagree with that statement anon.
http://interestingengineering.com/artificial-intelligence-identify-criminals/
>>
File: 1490812422606.jpg (122KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490812422606.jpg
122KB, 640x640px
Reminder that if you are below 8/10 you will never have any dignity.

your life is probably not even worth living unless you're rich
>>
>>36489042
>unattractive people are mean because they were told they were ugly fuck their whole life
It's not even that for me desu, not many people ever outright told me I was ugly other than bullies. It was always just...implied. Like it took me a long time to realise that attractive people would talk about and look down on the ugly out of pity, but obviously I was never part of the conversation, or if I walked in on it they'd get awkward.Nobody would ever "joke" that I was ugly in photographs like they would with the attractive ones pulling a retarded face. It just went without saying, that silent exclusion.

>>36489092
Well I find the majority of people seem to have the impression that attractive people are vindictive with a pleasant facade. Most of the people here, and in fact most social rejects seem to have that impression.
>>
>>36487962
the angling and the lip stick makes it look weird for a moment but seems genuine to me and pretty beautiful desu, also eye region corresponds
>>
>>36486732

>Actually nice

Fuck this. Fuck this. Fuck this. If any of these "nice" attractive people were given my life they wouldn't be nice. I hate this bullshit that because you start getting resentful of your mistreatment, that makes you "not actually nice".

I'll give you some advice normie. Fuck off, eat shit, and die. Everyone can see through the lies of this post, this self-congratulatory non-sense. You might as well just say, "I'm so attractive and nice unlike you, you ugly motherfucker."

So yea my niceness is conditional. But then again so is yours. If you try and be nice to everyone and one day someone randomly punches you in the gut, you'll despise that person.

You're mixing causality, it's easy to be nice when much of your life is easy. It's effortless and simple. So when you come across this forum, you go, "ah they must be treated poorly because they're not nice." This is also your justification for when you treat us like shit you fucking asshole, but that's "being nice" to you I guess.

You're mixing it up. We aren't nice because of dozens of people, just like you, attractive, normal, and nice always looking down on us. We're bitter then but who wouldn't be? You'd have to be a saint or completely naive to not despise them. So next time you think about putting your 70 IQ monkey fingers down on your keyboard normie, don't.
>>
>>36490025
What the fuck, anon.
How on EARTH did you manage to project SO much on to my original post?
>>
>>36489042
Attractive people are nice to ugly people because they pose no threat to attractive ones.
>>
>>36490206
>He's never witnessed attractive people taunting ugly people
>He's never seen the skooL Hooter memes
>He's never heard attractive people bullying someone in person cause they look like a skooL Hooter
>He doesn't know
>>
>>36490206
No they are not nice to ugly.
Stacey is a bitch to you cause she's as insecure as you are that's why she's treating you like shit. she just wants to feel good about herself
>>
>>36490206
Lmao attractive people will talk shit about you behind your back all the time. They'll make sure to "keep you down to your level" by making sure the world knows how worthless all ugly people are.

I'm referring exclusively to females who have completely fucked up the male dating pool. Attractive men are nice to uglies.
>>
>>36491250
It's one of the differences between the male and female mind.

A handsome Chad will realize how fortunate he is and try to help the less fortunate.

A hot Stacy will see herself as better than everyone else and expect everyone to worship her.

I have met exceptions on both sides but that is the general rule.
>>
>>36486732
>St Vincent
>Attractive

Pick one
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.