[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To be honest, this wouldn't stop me Either I end up with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: gun.jpg (46KB, 468x400px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
46KB, 468x400px
To be honest, this wouldn't stop me

Either I end up with a new TV, or someone blows my brains out and I get to die. sounds like a win/win to me.
Thoughts?
>>
File: 1449554142094.png (82KB, 270x483px) Image search: [Google]
1449554142094.png
82KB, 270x483px
>>36486134
>rob the sign owner's house
>sign goes down the next day
It would be divine comedy.
>>
>>36486134
Stop you from robbing the neighbors or from robbing the house of the guy who's being a dick?
>>
>>36486333
Stop me from robbing the sign owners house
>>
>>36486324
>african american gentleman sees sign
>thinks he's a smart fellow and decides to rob the sign owner's house
>Sheeeei-
>gets shot in the face
>>
>>36486134
The first person usually to get a bullet is the one that has a gun in their hand in alot of situations. So you both get to be shot? Nigger might buy a vest. People really going to wear them in their house all of the time just to be safe? Lol. Nope. The guy that has the drop wins usually. If a nigger in a vest kicks down your door with a 12 gage you're fucked redneck buddy. Quickdraw that thing on your heel though and squeal as you almost surely miss because of the adrenaline causing you to shake and quiver. So you'll aim for the body, and the nigger with the plan just won.
>>
>>36486134
lol you think I'll aim for your head? how are you gonna learn your lesson? I'll go for the spine
>>
>>36486842
If the niggers gets a choice between having to use a vest and a 12ga (rob the gun owner) and not having to (rob the antigun house) it's obvious what he would choose.

If he is really trying to just rob the guy, that is to get free stuff, then unloading a 12ga is the last thing he would want to do, as it makes the escape and chance to get away with it much lower.
>>
>>36486944
That said, putting up a sign like this is obviously retarded.
>>
>>36486944
>if a gun goes off magically cops show up
No lad.
>>
>>36487003
That's not what I said.

Or are you going to argue that a loud noise is not going to draw attention? Oh boy.
>>
>>36487027
The only thing that keeps them from robbing houses is the alarm system promising that the cops are going to swarm soon. Your gun doesn't do shit but get you shot by the nigger in a vest. That was my point. You run when you know the cops are coming, but cops won't swarm every time a small boom goes off in a house.

Also, 12 gage is not as loud as smaller guns that pussies run around with, usually no open carry so no very quick draw. Cops keep it out so they can grab at it fast. Most idiots in murka don't.

So the alarm and advanced cop movement stops them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.