[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cancer kills millions of normies a year >still no cure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 9

File: file.gif (419KB, 861x696px) Image search: [Google]
file.gif
419KB, 861x696px
>cancer kills millions of normies a year
>still no cure

why. billions go into research. why can't they cure it?
>>
>>36485938
The same reason the common cold has no cure.
>>
>>36485938
because they make more money treating it.
>>
>>36485938
Because there is a loving, merciful God after all...
>>
>>36485938
because "cancer" isnt just one entity. also cancer adapts very quickly and develops resistance to various types of treatment, due to the nature of the disease itself

on that note some cancers are indeed very easily curable if caught early
>>
>>36485938
They can't solve everything, not because it's impossible but because we need things like aids and cancer to cull the population. Or at least that's how the elites look at it.

Cancer could be cured in a week if they wanted to but it's one of those natural killers that helps thin the population.
>>
>>36485938
Because fuck them and fuck this world.
>>
>>36485938
everyone has at least a few tumors but they are not growing out of control for now
>>
>>36485938
Instead of trying to treat it we should turn it into an advantage. I believe we are going about the cancer meme the wrong way.
>>
>>36485991
>Cancer could be cured in a week if they wanted to
You don't know what cancer is, do you? What you're saying is much more complicated than you think.
>>
>>36485938
The answer to that question is somewhere in here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY0PaHhYKPI
>>
>>36485938
Cancer is fundamentally incurable. Diets have changed so much that we trigger the development of cancer cells more often now. The best way to avoid cancer would be stop eating shit, live healthy etc

>>36485973
>babby's first atheist shitpost
>>
>>36486073
>babby's first atheist shitpost

that was literally theistic
>>
>>36486054
Yearly electromagnetic scans of the whole body would stop them almost all from dying. Catching it at stage one before symptoms show. But they overpriced the shit.
>>
>>36486122
>yearly MRIs
LOL
>>
>>36485938
because its not a simple disease, its a byproduct of being carbon based life.

"curing cancer" is impossible given our chemistry, what we can do is threat it and lower its incidence.

most of the cures and treatments we have are pretty barbaric when you think about it, we just cut the affected area off and irradiate, hoping that the patient will be part of the statistically favored by the assault.

>>36485978
>cancer adapts
says the clueless tripfag
>>
>>36486073
>Cancer is fundamentally incurable
Big pharma propaganda.
>>
>>36486147
how is what i said wrong?

are you trying to suggest that cancer does not adapt?
>>
>>36486122
Sometimes they overprice shit because it's actually expensive. As would be to CURE cancer of every patient with whatever scientifical breakthrough you want in a week. In any case, you said they could cure cancer in a week and you were wrong. Or that anon was at least.

>>36486141
Why?
>>
>>36486201
So you want to change the way cells work? Want to use nanobots to destroy every trace of cancer? And then coat the user in an indestructible radiation shield?
>>
>>36486141
ProbIem?
r
o
b
I
e
m
?
>>
>>36486206
>too expensive
So's the murkan military! Free healthcare to pay for it! Limit profits of large corporations! Tax it all to the scans man!
>>
There is a cure.

Its just reserved for the Elite.
>>
>>36486206
lets not even talk about the cost to run the machine

first off, to do what you are suggesting you will need a full body MRI...

just to RUN that would take hours upon hours - the MRI needs to be adjusted for every section they are viewing. then, you would have to have enough radiologists to suddenly read all these films. not only that, but we dont have nearly enough MRI machines to go around for this purpose. I have people in the ED waiting 6 hours to get a stat MRI because our machines are so backed up.

furthermore, the amount of incidentalomas that you pick up leading to unnecessary follow up is going to even further bog down the health care system. yes, the amount of cancers you catch early on MIGHT be greater, but when you factor into the amount of stress that's going to put on to the current health system, it is defeinitely not going to be worth it
>>
>>36486271
But Steve Jobs died of cancer.
>>
>>36486312
if i recall steve jobs had a treatable form of pancreatic cancer and it's his own fault for not seeking medical attention at the right times
>>
>>36486298
If the patents didn't fuck everyone, everyone would have plenty of MRI's you know.

Change the rules! It's not made of pixy dust! Just metal and plastic!

wew
e
w
>>
>>36486351
and also
>electricity from scans cause moar cancer
You imply that bud? How bout wifi causes it too then. Oh noes!
>>
>>36485938
it works off pretty basics mechanisms of cells

we will continue to get better at treatment but I doubt it will ever be "cured"

>>36485978
bost benis you fag
>>
>>36485938
Big Pharma gave up on curing shit decades ago. It's all about selling as many pills as possible. Also, those new 100000 a year cancer treatments are sending the stocks sky high!
>>
>>36486265
That just for the yearly MRI, you mean? It's more reasonable, but it's hardly a cure for cancer. Just to remind you that there are 365 days in a year, and more than 7 billion people on the planet. The machines would be busy all year.

>>36486271
There is treatment of course, and they can pay for it. The only cure they could have would have to be a gift from aliens honestly.
>>
>>36485938
Cancer is just malfunctioning cells reproducing uncontrollably where they aren't supposed to.

So in order to "cure" it you'd basically have to figure out how to rewrite the aberrant DNA... good luck with that.

It could happen at some point but we're probably a few hundred years away.
>>
>>36486351
you would need literally an MRI for every 200 people or so if we needed a yearly MRI

and about 20 times as many radiologists as we have now

also if you were going to make the MRIs with con (which you will need for a lot of mass lesions), then you'll probably have a ton more cases of NSF on your hands- regardless if cr is checked properly
>>
>>36486227
Cancer is mainly due to our lifestyle, diet, and dysgenic way of guiding reproduction. You accept religiously what you're being told by big pharma the same way an islamist listens to his terrorist imam. Cancer isn't an inevitability and it isn't a natural occurence in the vast majority of people who suffer from it.

I bet you think that eating gluten and dairy products all day is healthy too. Hell, that it's a need. There's nothing I can say that will convince you of anything anyway.

>>36486271
Funnily enough the cure for most cancers would be fasting. It's hilarious because no one will believe it so they let big pharma poison them. When you get a chemo, if you survive, you survived both cancer AND chemo. Chemo didn't save your dumb ass.

>>36486373
But it does. Oh wait of course it does not. Everything's fine and under control. Corporations only have our best interests in mind. No one would be willing to let people die to make big bucks, that doesn't happen. We're not like that. Hehe.
>>
the way public discussion of cancer works is really antithetical to actually understanding what cancer is
it's not some disease where you get it and the doctor says "well, take the anti-cancer pills and get chemo and we'll see if you make it"

cancer is an umbrella term for a bunch of different conditions in which cells grow in ways they aren't supposed to
like you can get a shot today that's effective against a few types of cervical cancer but that's only because they know how to prevent that one specific pattern of abnormal cell growth. it is completely useless if cells in your balls start fucking up. and yet we call both of those things "cancer" and discuss a "cure for cancer" as if you can somehow create a cancer cure-all that handles all cancers no matter what.
you can't "cure" cancer like you can "cure" polio or whatever.

most cancer funding goes to addressing specific cancers and just about every form of cancer has a better prognosis now than it did at any point in the past.

>>36486322
treatable, not curable
he could have lived longer if he aggressively fought it from the onset, but he'd still die and it's debatable whether his actual quality of life would have been all that much better.
>>
>>36486410
So they run on lightning and are made of gold dust huh.

Nothing to do with patents and copyrights being illogical shit.
>>
>>36486424
>most cancer funding goes
directly into big pharma's pockets.
>>
>>36486424
actually im pretty sure steve jobs had a curable cancer. he did not have an adenocarcinoma
>>
File: 1483862968523.png (205KB, 3340x3176px) Image search: [Google]
1483862968523.png
205KB, 3340x3176px
>>36486424
>tfw too intelligent to believe you but I'll believe >>36486461
>>
>>36486449
im not trying to justify the high costs of the machine im just telling you why a yearly MRI wont be feasible

at the very least, the MRI would cost the time of the nurse, the tech, and the time of the radiologist which still ends up being quite a bit
>>
>>36486265
Obviously it's expensive when there's like 2 machines in a 200mile radius, usage requires 10 operators and takes 5 hours+pre-exams and possibly a supervised hospital stay

it wouldn't be nearly as expensive if you automated and industrialized the process.
>>
>>36486507
It's not justifiable to do anything else, and it is for that fact more than feasible but warrented for the sake of human rights. If we actually HAD rights because oh noes! Can not be done no way no how!
>>
>>36486420
>Cancer isn't an inevitability and it isn't a natural occurence in the vast majority of people who suffer from it.
That still doesn't mean we can just go ahead and divert every resource we have to cure it.

>I bet you think that eating gluten and dairy products all day is healthy too
I don't give a shit about that.

I never once said anything about cancer not being a result from our lifestyle. You think you have all the answers, but all you're doing is showing how impotent you are as if it will make you look more wise.

Go ahead and drop out of society and eat what you think will be better for you. Make a family and protect it from the collapse of civilization. I'm sure it's the best option for you.
>>
>>36486461
it is true that a lot of medical "funding" money makes medical/pharmaceutical CEOs and their shareholders very rich. it's obviously not a good thing, but it's how capitalism works and people for some reason think that's a great thing

it's also true that a lot of money gets pumped directly towards cancer-specific R&D.

>>36486473
looked it up
health people are split
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs#Health_issues

one guy says it was treatable and curable
another guy says he probably only hastened his death
>>
>>36486601
>capitalism is great
People actually believe this shit? We shouldn't even have money nor profits. Especially no profits.
>>
>>36486549
okay, when you're president of the world you can expand healthcare spendings so that it would cover the costs of producing 40 million MRI machines, support training and creat jobs for 60 million radiologists as well as the tech staff required to operate all 40 million machines. oh dont forget to include the millions of other healthcare professionals such as surgeons to follow up on the (literally) billions of false positive incidentalomas

its simply not feasible man. maybe one day when we have 5 minute MRI scans with automated radiology robots, sure.
>>
>>36486655
Cut the military spending in half and delet nasa, probably have money left you bitch. President of whole world? way left when delet patent and copyright laws and other insane things that get in the way of progress.
>>
>>36486623
Are you against exchange in all forms or what? Because that would be dumb.

>>36486715
Price of MRI machine is low as 150k and high as 1.2m
That would be 6 trillion for 40 million machines minimum without accounting for other expenses, and 150k is not that expensive for a machine of that type.

That's definitely way more than military spending.
>>
>>36486790
Fuck how much you think a hunk of metal and plastic is worth. It's not. Patents and copyrights corrupt the money flow. It's not ever worth as much as you think it is.

Exchange in whatever form works better than the way we exchange now. When the lords left during the plague, everyone was fine. It could be that way again. The rich are the lords. Stop being duped please.
>>
>>36486951
>>36486790
Also education could be changed to lower costs. Free the education up, then the prices of things go down. Nobody learns much in school anyway. It's corruption. The poeople
>>
>>36486965
The people*

--that run and opperate around those things need too much money going into their education. It is a root of the problems of this world. They have no talent, no passion for the job, only crave money.*

You could change it all.
>>
>>36486951
>hunk of metal and plastic
>everything is not hard to make because i say so
How can you seriously say this about a machine that scans the entire body.

>>36486965
>Also education could be changed to lower costs.
What does this have to do with the requirement of building MRI machines?

Get real.
>>
There are many types of cancer and it is too complex to treat with any one method.

The main problem is working out how to develop drugs which target and distinguish cancer cells from normal cells.

What we have now is a bunch of methods combining surgery (physically removing cancer), drugs and treatments (killing cancer cells along with a huge collateral of healthy cells). Some other drugs also target factors which allow cancer cells to grow and multiply but also come with their own drawbacks.

tldr; Cancer is hard to target and so killing cancer cells involves killing lots of healthy cells
>>
>>36485971
This right here, there's a reason medical research, life saving research has to shill and beg for the common man;s sheckles. There is infinite money in treating something, and only so much from a cure. Human suffering is nothing in the face of human greed
>>
>>36485938
>no cure.
The fact is there are lots of cures, and many cancers that 30 years ago would have been a death sentence are cureable now.
>>
>>36487220
MRI machine are just hunks of metal and plastic you could build in your backyard if you have the schematic, didn't you hear? Then yearly scans and good healthy lifestyle will rid your life of cancer!

>>36487245
The same thing doesn't apply to cancer exactly, but they are definitely happy to profit from it. I'm not arguing against that.
>>
>>36487245
ITT: brainlets who don't understand what cancer is and why it's difficult to treat.
>>
Because curing cancer is essentially curing death.
>>
>>36487363
>being pro capitalism
You are cancer.
>>
You can decrease the chances of getting cancer by avoiding bad food and eating more healthy

A book I read on the subject claimed that 20 percent of cancer is caused by food and another 20 percent by smoking (if memory suits me well)
>>
>>36487379
Why talk about something when you can just make a strawman, right? You deserve cancer.
>>
>>36487325
you really need to shut the fuck up
>>
>>36487325
It costs money to

>create MRI scanner
>run MRI scanner
>maintain MRI scanner
>employ people to maintain MRI scanner
>employ people to interpret MRI data

A healthy lifestyle might decrease your chances of getting cancer, but some people are also genetically predisposed to cancer.
>>
File: 1480770476781.jpg (42KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
1480770476781.jpg
42KB, 600x489px
>>36487480
Wow okay, I'm scared now.

Fuck off with your pothead mentality.

>>36487494
I was making fun of >>36486951

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
>>
>>36487379
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D1gJ_GygAI&t=1m30s
>>
>>36487501
I sensed the sarcastic tone but I wasn't ready to read that idiots previous posts to work out who was who.
>>
>>36487564
>the world is fine as it is!
No reason to complain then faggots.
>>
>>36487612
No one said that, you child.
>>
anybody looked into proton therapy? I don't know where else they have these facilities in the US but we've finally built one at the cancer center where i live. It pretty much serves the whole tri-state area and has been delivering promising results. unfortunately my mother lost her battle only months before they finally got it to be operational. hers was treated considerably well for being stage 4 colorectal metastatic. through treatment involving fluorouracil, invasive surgeries and ytrium bead radiation therapy, her prognosis went from 8 months to 4 years. cancer treatment is slowly evolving, but I'm very interested to see where this proton therapy will lead.
>>
>thread full of commie flat earthers who are TERRIFIED of corporations and hate the idea of an economy
ayy lmao, why don't you move to Africa then? No big corporations, no unhealthy processed food, no economy whatsoever outside of bartering. You can live in a squalorous commune with your fellow man :^)
>>
>>36488044
It's just a pothead mentality that makes them think magic will happen once capitalism is gone. They don't realize how much effort is put into things from their smoke filled rooms.

>IT'S SO SIMPLE!
>CANCER WOULD BE CURED EASILY!
>>
Jeuss christ the level of fucking retardation in this thread is abysmal. You appear to have had an actual MD come in and explain shit to you and yet you persist with this

>No. It is because da big farma

Shit. I'm not even going to defend big pharma, I find it feasible that they ARE pushing e.g. drugs for depression based on the fact that people have managed to meme patients into "just rebalance your chemicals bra!" and America is a land where people have been fucking MEMED into CUTTING THEIR CHILDREN'S GENTIALS but if you think that cancer hasn't been eradicated because beeg faRMA then you're a moron.

Cancer is, largely, rapid cell division by a mutated cell, usually of exactly the same TYPE as lives in the respective tissue. Please explain HOW you are supposed to develop a drug that can spot-the-odd-one-out amongst billions and billion of brain cells, kill it by some chemical process and NOT KILL all the other vital cells around it? Like a drug that KNOWS that "Oh, yeah, that tiny mutation is supposed to be kill, but not that one right next to it" and explain what MECHANISM it would use to do it...

Please exaplain how you are supposed to develop a radiation therapy for brain cancer that allows the beam to fucking bend down the Nth number of brain passageways to reach the cancer instead of being fired straight THROUGH the fucking head (in accordance with all known physics) or a surgical techniqe to do the same.

Some of you fucks have literally NO IDEA what cancer is, or how you destroy it but you seem to think someone can just invent a fucking pill that will sort it out. Most drugs have some sort of side-effect because they cannot BE targetted - I take nitroglycerine for an anal fissure but it gives me raging headaches because it widens ALL blood vessels. Explain how you want ONE drug to treat allmost INFINITE mutations by using SOME UNKNOWN mechanism that only kills the right cells...

Morons.
>>
>>36488469
>Please exaplain how you are supposed to develop a radiation therapy for brain cancer that allows the beam to fucking bend down the Nth number of brain passageways to reach the cancer instead of being fired straight THROUGH the fucking head (in accordance with all known physics) or a surgical techniqe to do the same.
what is a gamma knife
otherwise, I agree. biological therapy is the future in cancer treatment, I think. it's just at a very early stage. pharmacological treatment is the best we have now, but it fucks all kinds of shit up.
>>
>>36485938
Because it's yet another symptom of this global degeneracy has on humans.

You think medieval peasants who had shit ton of air, nearly no stress compared to is, has strong bonds with people around them, breathed fresh air all the time, ate naturally had problems like that?

Not at all.
>>
>>36488712
kek, this fag
>>
>>36486322
He jumped the queue for transplants a couple of times and caused the deaths of other patients because of this.
He was not a nice man.
>>
File: 1468778814405.png (16KB, 262x238px) Image search: [Google]
1468778814405.png
16KB, 262x238px
There is a cure, but it's more profitable to sell treatments than cures. Thanks (((globalists))).
>>
>>36485938
>Smoke your cigs everyday kids and you can look as beautiful as me
>>
>>36488712
holy shit this is wrong
>>
>>36488860
Right. They have a magical jewish elixir given to them by yahweh himself. Idiot.
>>
The cure is locked away in some basement somewhere. As we continue to conquer disease and people live longer and wars become more automated than anything, people aren't dying as fast as they're reproducing. Even in countries with an aging population (US, Japan) this is a problem because old people bring economic strain.

Cancer is as good a way to go as any, I suppose. Not like they could get away with culling the population in another way. Just keep the disease "incurable"
>>
>>36488888
>The cure is locked away in some basement somewhere
How can people with a level of intelligence that is enough to write this post say this? What sort of thing can cure every type of cancer? For fuck's sake, you sell yourself too short.
>>
>>36488712
>You think medieval peasants who had shit ton of air, nearly no stress compared to is, has strong bonds with people around them, breathed fresh air all the time, ate naturally had problems like that?
Yes. Because they actually did. And they also had a whole lot of other bad shit too because they didn't know how to properly treat some illnesses and lived in dirty environments. Medieval peasants also lived short lives because Medieval times were shit. Cancer isn't because muh dugenrucy. It's because we're human and we make fucking mistakes even on a cellular level, you idiot.
>>
>>36486030

This, cancer cells are cells that cannot age unlike our body cells.
>>
>>36488887
No but they do have the cure. It's only for elites like the Rothschilds though, not for simple goy.
>>
>>36488469
Immunotherapy, treatment plans are already being rolled out as we speak.

Do a little bit of research into it, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
>>
>>36489003
You feel comfort in thinking everything is already figured out but being kept from you, don't you? You don't realize the work that needs to be put into those things. Even when CAPITALISMMS and DER JUDEN are brought down there will still be much work to be done. You're intoxicated by the illusion of their power that they have so carefully constructed.
>>
>>36485991
I study cancer genetics and you sir, are retarded
>>
>>36486420
>Cancer isn't an inevitability
Technically it is, as anyone would develop cancer provided if they lived long enough.

>it isn't a natural occurence in the vast majority of people who suffer from it.
Citation needed.

Just to clarify, I think it's clear how much external factors influence development of cancer, especially smoking, lack of exercise, stress and diet, but the thing is that cancer has always been around, and it absolutely is a natural occurrence, by definition.
>>
>>36489167
do you have any input on my post about proton therapy? :/ I guess nobody knows what Im talking about
>>
>>36489452
not him but if you want at least one (you) I looked into it and it looks nice :)
>>
>>36489110
You feel comfort in putting your fingers in your ears and ignoring facts?
>>
>>36487245
>>inb4 know someone who works for big pharma and can confirm this
shits fucked yo
>>
>>36489556
Which facts? I'm all about facts. Otherwise I wouldn't be arguing with a bunch of magic munchers.
>>
It's hard because of three reasons:

Basically every cancer is a different disease. The genes that trigger it are different, and each kind of cell gives rise to a certain kind of cancerous tissue, so a treatment that can effectively cure one won't necessarily cure another. For example, we can cure prostate cancer, which killed a lot of men until recently, with just surgery and a bit of radiotherapy at the end - but lung cancer has a low chance of survival even with surgery, and leukemia can't be cured with surgery, so we have to use meds which even nowadays fuck the patient up.

Many times, the person only discovers that they're sick after a while, so the cells have had time to grow and gain other organs. Stomach cancer, for example, only makes the person lose a tiny bit of blood in their shit for months. When the patient starts losing weight and becoming weak it means it will be much harder to treat. That's why it's better to prevent through active research (colonoscopy) than trying to do a huge surgery that stitches all your guts.

Cancer is fundamentally a genetic disease. You also don't see people finding the cure for Klinefelter or Down's syndrome
>>
>>36485938
in reality we REALLY need to let the boomers go before we can do anything about cancer or heart disease.
its just an economic thing. there's simply too many of them to support for another 20 years.
dont worry anon, if you're in your 20s now you just need to make it to your 50s (which chances are you will) and you'll be fine for quite a few decades.
>>
Cancer survivor here.

I was lucky enough to have the cancer removed with surgery, no need for chemo or anything else.

Even with that in mind: I still lost my job and all my savings because surgery is expensive and physical rehabilitation without insurance is all out of your own pocket.

I'm from Australia, so it isn't just the US health system that fucks people over, though they certainly do it more effectively.
I just lost everything, I didn't also take on a mountain of debt as some poor US fags have had to deal with.
>>
>>36490132
What is radiation, chemically induced cancer, why have cancer rates increased so much since industrial revolution
>>
>>36490821
He didn't say that isn't a thing. This still doesn't change the form of treatment also, or the rest of his post.
>>
>>36490821
>What is radiation, chemically induced cancer, why have cancer rates increased so much since industrial revolution

All these things lead to genetic disorders
>>
>>36485938
>cancer kills millions
>won't kill me
explain this
>>
>>36490821
>Cancer is a genetic disease-that is, cancer is caused by certain changes to genes that control the way our cells function, especially how they grow and divide. These changes include mutations in the DNA that makes up our genes.

>>36491119
you aren't millions youre just one
>>
File: WkmExNa.png (302KB, 452x560px) Image search: [Google]
WkmExNa.png
302KB, 452x560px
>>36488469
>I take nitroglycerine for an anal fissure

heeehehehehehehheheheeheh did ur boyfriend go 2 rough on u???? is ur bf biG PHARMA?? do BIG PHarma live up to his name?? hahaha like big dood big penis
all make sense now
>>
File: 1476296857007.jpg (45KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1476296857007.jpg
45KB, 657x527px
>>36491453
>heeehehehehehehheheheeheh did ur boyfriend go 2 rough on u???? is ur bf biG PHARMA?? do BIG PHarma live up to his name?? hahaha like big dood big penis
>>
>>36485938
There's so many lies and misconceptions in this thread that it makes me sad. Get it together robots, do you guys even understand what a cancer is?
>>
File: zapBOOM.jpg (75KB, 1250x581px) Image search: [Google]
zapBOOM.jpg
75KB, 1250x581px
>>36488469
>Putting dynamite up your ass
all it would take is a shock
>>
>>36485938
Cancer isn't a single disease. We can treat many types of cancer.
>>
This thread was depressing to read, like 3 people knew what they were talking about. There isn't a magical cure all hidden in the dungeon of some pharmaceutical companies CEO's basement that you can take to wish all the various forms of cancer. Maybe in a hundred years we will understand enough about our biology to find a way to make our bodies immune system able to differentiate between cancerous cells and normal cells and remedy the issue, but we clearly have a long ways to go.
>>
BECUS WE USED TO HAVE THE CURE FOR CANCER AND DEM MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS BUT THEN THE CAPITALIST CAME AND TOOK IT AWAY
AYOO US COMMIES WUZ KINGS
>>
J E W I S H M A R K E T C O N T R O L
>>
>>36486073
>>36486201

This is so retarded, Novartis' new CEO is betting on cancer drugs more than their diabetic medications or some shit.

There's so much money in immune modifiers because they give the best hope and have proven to be effective in a bunch of patients.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.