[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Friends made a separate group chat without me. >figured

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0895.jpg (21KB, 277x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0895.jpg
21KB, 277x329px
>Friends made a separate group chat without me.
>figured out they hang out without me on purpose and are only nice to me because I buy them food

>Feels horrible man
>>
>>36484798
F

ORIGINALIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLUOLJIKFJWOSNJWJC
>>
>>36484823
Please don't be mean to me. I've had a rough day.
>>
>>36484798
Hahahah you're like my cousin we dont like to hang out with, nothing's personal its just that the car doesn't fit more than 5 people.

>>36484871
Relax, hes pressing F to pay respects.
>>
>>36484798
Stop buying them food then you stupid cunt. We have a friend in our group just like you. Pretend you don't care about them and that you're fine alone, then they might think you're cool. That's how it is with our friend. sorry drunk
>>
>>36484798
Kys you faggot bitch your worthless and nobody likes you.
>>
bring a Glock, then give em the cock.
>>
>>36484923
I'm to much of a pussy to kms. I wish though that maybe one day I die in my sleep.
>>
>>36484798
I lived my entire life like yo so far, I dont have any friends, I smoke , gym , work out, study hard everyday , play some vidya on weekends and spend good time with my parents. over time people begin to respect and like you and will come to you. If you're a worthless fat son of a bitch, then you deserve to hang yourself.
>>
>>36484798
not sure why the advice here is so shitty. just stop buying them food and never invite yourself out with them. find some friends, it might take a while, but just do that. dont take it too hard, it might just be that group.
>>
>>36484985
I'm not I'm pretty fit I've wrestling for about 10 years and I just got done. I'm a senior in high school 18 btw don't ban me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.