[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm bored Let's talk about how to make girls like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (189KB, 540x720px)
image.jpg
189KB, 540x720px
I'm bored

Let's talk about how to make girls like you more. Ask me questions and I will help.

Here's some topics you could ask about.
>confidence
>style
>expression
>greetings
>does she like me or does she not like me?
>what do I reply with?

If anyone else is like "I want to give advice!" then go ahead and join in.
>>
All girls hate me because I have a small dick and I'm cut. Also I don't shave because I'm not going to get a girl anyway so why even bother.
>>
>>36484474
That's nice, sweetie. Thanks for sharing.
>>
I asked a girl why she never texts me first and she said it was because she didn't want to bother me. What did she mean by this?
>>
All girls hate me because I have a huge dick and I'm uncut. Also I don't shave because I don't really grow facial hair so why even bother.
>>
>>36484492
Fuck off Mom I hate your Jew ass for cutting me
>>
>>36484520
I hate to say it but you might have lost your chance. Everyone knows texting doesn't bother people, it's most likely just an easy excuse she came up with.

How often do you text her?

Also, unless you're just extending part of the conversation bringing up texting, especially in a meta context, is a big no-no in my books.
>>
File: Benis.jpg (42KB, 420x250px) Image search: [Google]
Benis.jpg
42KB, 420x250px
ok a simple question for you

>how do i meet girls who might potentially want to date me

here's some more information

my circumstances:
>i live in a big city
>i go to graduate school
>i get money via stipend and assistantships
>i live alone
>i have some friends but not a huge amount
>transportation is not an issue, i can get wherever i need

me:
>23
>white
>average build, 6' and 165lbs
>never gonna be a model but not grotesquely ugly
>not a virgin but also no gf ever
>all hobbies/interests reduce to consumption (i.e. i have music/tv/film/vidya/book interests, etc., but that's not really a "hobby")

i can clarify or expand anything so long as i don't dox myself

here is the problem:
>no gf
some solutions that aren't really solutions:
>tinder
i have tried this, big city tinder is nearly impossible to use because there are so many other men on it and 99% of the girls are exclusively there to receive dickings within the next hour
i don't give a shit about sex or hooking up with someone, i want a relationship
>a bar
1. going into a bar alone for no specific purpose immediately pegs you as either creepy or an alcoholic (or both)
2. i have never been in a bar where i could comfortably have a conversation because they are categorically loud
3. every girl i know speaks negatively of the experience of being in a bar and random men hitting on you. seen it happen, it does not look fun
>school
normally this is how i would try to do this
however, graduate school is not like undergrad:
- nobody lives on campus, people show up for seminars and leave
- clubs are generally only undergrads
- nobody goes to graduate school to make friends
>just walk up to cute girls and start talking to them
holy shit, no

what do?
should i just kill myself now and save myself the trouble?
>>
>>36484445
What does expression mean?
>>
>>36484918
Okay, you're in a tough spot. My older brother had a similar situation to you. He found someone through a common interest. I know your hobbies don't really allow for that so you should maybe find a new one. I know that's not great advice but it's something.

Another option is to make a friend, that is a girl, and through that friend meet other girls. So go for someone that is easily approachable and seems like someone you could be friends with. The big secret with girls is that they always share about potential suitors. Not only will just being her friend make you seem WAY more attractive, if you can prove that you're good enough to her then her friends will be all over you.

Another option is to take some classes for fun stuff, like a cooking class.

Meeting people is hard, especially when you're a bit older and have gotten on with establishing your life.
>>
>>36484445
If I wanted to initiate contact with a pretty girl, how should I go about it? Is a handshake ok? (probably not) Assuming said girl is interested, how can I continue the conversation without it devolving into silence?
>>
>>36485004
I feel like a big thing with guys seeming attractive is how the way they express themselves. So many guys try to be stone cold and ultra masculine all the time. Work on getting your "look" down. Noticing a guy for me is so much easier when they have a great go to expression. Then when you take that next step and talk to them they're consistent and have good expression. It's just good to work on your speech and how you act in conversation. It can make you seem smarter, more charasmatic, more confident, good things.
>>
>>36485074
Do you mean initiate physical contact? I feel like most guys that are good at talking to girls go for the shoulder or upper arm. Where when you're leaving you touch their upper arm, confidently and comfortably, and say bye. It needs to be short and appropriate. I know there's a lot of talk about "breaking the touch barrier" but to me it's just a normal part of conversation.

Keeping conversations going is hard, the trick with girls is to find something that they want to talk about and let them roll. Girls will love it if you genuinely listen and absorb what they want to share. If she isn't driving the conversation then she probably isn't interested, or you aren't asking enough questions.
>>
>>36485155
>"breaking the touch barrier"
Yeah that's it, but also introductions.
>>
File: benis trattoria.jpg (52KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
benis trattoria.jpg
52KB, 550x412px
>>36485026
>Another option is to make a friend, that is a girl, and through that friend meet other girls.

i actually have a few friends who are girls. every single one of them is in a relationship and every one of their friends i meet is also in a relationship. this goes beyond the question of whether i'm even interested in them--i've just genuinely never met a friend of a friend since i moved to the city who was actually single, and i've met plenty.

the underlying problem here is that what you're suggesting essentially relies on me meeting a new girl (somehow) and befriending her
if this were something i could do/knew how to do, i would have already done it and i would not be asking any of what i have asked.

the other option you suggest is basically "develop new hobbies" or to pay someone to throw me in a room with other people for an hour. again, it's incredibly creepy for a 23 year old single man to attend a cooking (or anything) class by himself and then start talking to girls in the same class. it's not subtle either, it's like blatantly strange.

i appreciate that you made an attempt but i'm pretty sure my window is already firmly sealed shut
>>
>>36485173
Introductions can be tough, especially because most girls refuse to do any work and help you guys out. First things first, your name. Say your name. So many guys just forget their name for some reason. Then ask them a relevant and appropriate question. Something about the setting you're in. Just go back and forth answering each other's questions. Early conversations are always just awkward and boring. You have to push through them.

>>36485231
You're only 23, it's really not over yet.
>>
File: wright in a benis.jpg (62KB, 904x542px) Image search: [Google]
wright in a benis.jpg
62KB, 904x542px
>>36485258
i'm not saying i'm old but the period of time in my life where i could actually meet people is clearly over. it ended the moment i graduated college.

being a totally average dude with nothing in particular going for him is not gonna get me anything from this point onward.

there is essentially no way in which things get easier or better beyond this point.
when i say the window is shut, that's what i mean
>>
>>36485322
Gotta find ways to network with people. Getting better social skills helps, learning to open conversations and making yourself more attractive.

Ask yourself, what would a woman want? What would I be looking for when I am dating someone?
Obviously you need social faucets to your life like bookstores, gyms, clubs, small concerts and anything like that. It's not hard to open up conversation. But don't just get a phone number after 20 minutes and stop talking, you gotta spend a few hours together if you get that shit to work.

Find ways to make more friends, find social events like bar crawls or local art clubs. It's not difficult once you can drink and have an income. It's easier said than done but it's really possible.

Get social experience and get used to opening up conversations+ways to network and meet people=Winrar

Find ways to be fun, like knowing about small niche menus with cool bands or maybe a local planetary observatory. Shit like that get bitches wet.
>>
Honest question, I'm mixed race and it seems every girl wants someone of their own race. Is there a way to get over this very high hurdle?
>>
>>36485484
please see >>36485457

Race isn't the barrier it's your looks and personality. Both can be completely fixed with some hard work buddy. I opened the door, now walk through it.
>>
>>36484445
Disinterest, distance, lack of attention or affection while being generally attractive and mysterious is the main way people attract women.

Don't let them know you're interested, once you do you lose all the power.
>>
>>36484918
khhv here, normally i would ask you to leve but awnser me :

how is it possible to not have a gf and not be a virgin anymore?

how can you actuakly sleep with a girl without having an emotional bond(bf/gf)

just curious
>>
>>36485457
>social faucets
>small niche menus
yum

for real though:
>Getting better social skills helps, learning to open conversations and making yourself more attractive
i don't see how "better social skills" would help me when my issue is primarly circumstantial, i.e. i'm not in an environment (nor could i easily place myself in an environment) where people want to meet new people. this kind of thing is inaccessible to me.
again, i'm not particularly concerned about whether or not i can carry on a conversation with a girl (i'm certain that i can). i'm just aware that going up to literal strangers and seriously chatting them up comes off as creepy and i don't want to do that. no amount of leveled-up charisma will overcome that.

i'm not saying i'm some kind of social god but i'm pretty sure the root of my problem is not that i'm bad at talking to people, it's that i don't encounter any situation where talking to unfamiliar people is "normal"

>bookstores
(this would be a great example of a place where chatting with strangers seems like a normal activity, but in real life nobody hangs out in bookstores because they want strangers to come up to them and befriend them. it's usually the exact opposite)

being "that weird dude who came up and started talking to me" is never going to be a viable pathway to success unless my goal is to make someone vaguely uncomfortable

>bar crawls
to expand on what i said earlier about bars, not only is it nearly impossible to have a legitimate conversation at a bar based on volume alone, it's also true that the only time i've ever seen someone in a bar begin speaking to someone they did not arrive with has been situations where creepy dudes have showed up to hit on girls i know. obviously, this does not go well for them. i am convinced that people going to bars to meet new people is 100% a meme and that bars are really just places you can go to drink with your friends in the presence of other people.
>>
>>36484474
But how would they know that by looking at you? Do they run out on you when you're about to fuck?
>>
>>36485664
My god, that exceedingly unapologetic defeatist outlook.
You're right, you are hopelessly inexplicably doomed. Castrate yourself.
>>
>>36485664
Cool reasoning, people love having a chat with me man. Well women aren't weirded out by it and if you can make something of it then it's a gg
>>
File: 1473091803597.jpg (270KB, 812x883px)
1473091803597.jpg
270KB, 812x883px
>>36485610
i went to a small liberal arts college for undergrad. like 2k people and fully residential, so you basically met people and made friends whether or not you wanted to. it was literally impossible to slip through the cracks.

there were plenty of times in college where girls who i knew to varying degrees would seek me out and sleep with me because, as far as i can tell, they knew i was single and that i had a functioning penis. i assume for most of them that was pretty much what they were after.

of the girls that slept with me, none of them were interested in anything serious with me.
one girl in particular consistently hooked up with me for upwards of a year, and we actually got along very well as friends, did lots of stuff together as a pseudo-couple, etc., but even she had no interest in a relationship when i asked.

inserting benis into bagina does not suddenly create an emotional bond like in anime or whatever. i've known more than one girl who was essentially like "thanks for the orgasm, i'll see you around dude."

perhaps the more optimistic read on this for me is "hey, i'm attractive enough that girls seek me out because they want to sleep with me!" but, realistically, i assume they recognized me as a convenient source of dick who wasn't gonna turn out to be a crazy person or something
>>
>>36485754
He argues that you can't go to venues and meet people, more specifically girls.
This. Fucking. Guy.
>>
>>36484445
Im terribly afraid of intimacy so nothing is going to help me. Maybe it will to others.
>>
File: merchant of benis.jpg (1MB, 1418x1417px) Image search: [Google]
merchant of benis.jpg
1MB, 1418x1417px
>>36485754
you aren't wrong
i pretty much only post in these threads because i already know nobody can fix my situation
it's kind of interesting to see how various people approach it though

>>36485758
i am actually friends with girls
"some random dude came up to me and started talking to me" is an incredibly common line of complaint
i have literally never heard any girl i know personally ever say "you know, i met this random dude and he ended up being really interesting." never.
>>
>>36485852
oh ok, i forgot that women have sexual desires too..

thanks for your awnser
>>
how do I lower my standards? my problem is not attracting girls, even cute ones, my problem is that i'm always thinking that there has to be someone better out there, i have a huge huge fear of compromise and settling down

do you know how can i fix this?
>>
>>36484445
Do smart girls only want smart guys that can challenge them and engage in meaningful discussions with them?

I like this girl who's really intelligent but I'm a literal brainlet. I feel like we have good conversations, but when it gets to higher level stuff my brain starts to fry and I can barely keep up.
>>
File: 1473893815182.jpg (133KB, 1024x768px)
1473893815182.jpg
133KB, 1024x768px
>>36485855
i actually didn't say that but i think it's mostly true, since you mention it

how exactly are you supposed to "meet" someone, like actually get to know them, while a band is literally playing music.
most shows i've been to i can barely even hear myself think, much less carry on a conversation with someone else.

people go to shows because they want to see a show, not because they want to meet some guy they don't know

i am aware that really, really niche shit like awful atonal electronica or whatever is usually small enough that all 13 people who show up will usually talk to each other but that's not really what i'm talking about

>>36485930
yeah it's all context-dependent
things went well for me when i was on a residential campus in relative isolation from the world at large

not sure of your khv stats but if going to a 4-year college is doable for you, find a small one where everybody lives on campus and don't look back
not saying you'll immediately find your waifu or anything (i didn't) but you'll be better positioned to do so
>>
Should I try to rush a frat next semester? I am no longer a freshman but I really feel like I'm missing out. I have the typical robot personality but not khv

>go to frat row alone yesterday
>sat in car and watched girls in short skirts walking to parties
>get out and pretend as if I'm waiting for someone
>know that fratbros won't let a stranger in
>get in car and drive home after standing outside for 30 mins
>>
>>36486311
what school do you go to?
the chances are incredibly high that greek life at your school is horrible and not worth it
there is a slim shot, though, that your school might be one of the exceptions
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.