[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>add femanon on skype >try to make conversation >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>add femanon on skype
>try to make conversation
>she only gives one word responses

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP THE CONVERSATION GOING
>>
>>36484269
I hate this shit, or they respond with "haha" and add nothing else. I found it's about 50/50 with femanons so just keep trying.
>>
>>36484269
insult her
not in a beta joking way
like really rip into her for being worthless in a conversation, ask if she's really such a shallow husk of a person that she can't formulate sentences etc

the vast majority of women will be intrigued by this
>>
>>36484269
you try again later or give up
>>
>>36484269
>>36484290
she doesn't want to talk to you dipshit, she's just too nice to tell you to fuck off
>>
>>36484269
theyre not interested, move on
>>
>>36484269
Don't make small talk just fuck them, Believe me I know from my own personal experience, It ruined my chance of getting laid and ever having a gf, just DO NOT make small talk, women hate that shit.
>>
>>36484269
You're not. One word responses are how people say "fuck off" politely to people they don't know well.
>>
File: 1492659789266.gif (2MB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492659789266.gif
2MB, 460x500px
>>36484269
Not trying to be mean OP, but I've been in your situation

she's not into you and never will be. Even if you really just want to be friends, the yearning for closeness is not mutual in any way.

t. going to die alone
>>
>>36484269
It's simple. Just ask her questions that aren't answerable by yes, no, maybe.
>>
>>36484348
>>36484367
>>36484379
why are they posting their Skypes on /soc/ then?
>>
>>36484348
>It's OP's fault that a roastie can't hold a conversation

I'm a fucking social mongo and even I can hold a conversation with someone I don't like
>>
>>36484317

true, kinda turned me ln reading that. will you spank me?
>>
>>36484455
Ah, in that case, she's just bored and you're taking this chance for conversation too seriously. This will never lead into anything.
>>
>>36484455
Maybe you talk like an autist and she quickly lost interest?
>>
>>36484600
it started from the get go.
>"Hello ___, what do you study in college? I do CS"
>"hi"
>>
>>36484455
they want people, just not you
>>
She doesn't want to talk to you and is doing the bare minimum to disguise that. HTH
>>
>>36484811
don't know how that would be the case. unless i was too late and somebody already grabbed her attention.
>>
>>36484671
cs is keyword for avoid at all costs.
>>
File: 1492357482067.jpg (5KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
1492357482067.jpg
5KB, 266x190px
>>36484269
The trick is to be lewd from the start anon. That's how you make girls say more than one word responses online. don't ask how their fucking day is going that shit is boring and makes them drier than the sahara.
>>
>>36484409

Be prepared for a "k" or a "I dunno lol".
>>
You don't.
This shit means you ain't got no chemistry
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.