[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw going to sleep Isn't it just the best part of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1473553016857.png (42KB, 481x406px) Image search: [Google]
1473553016857.png
42KB, 481x406px
>tfw going to sleep

Isn't it just the best part of the day? Drifting off into night night land? Perhaps i'll have a lucid dream, perhaps i'll dream that I have a GF, perhaps i'll dream that i'm a social butterfly and not a complete disappointment to my family. The possibilities are endless lads. I never feel as excited for what I don't know is to come as I do when i'm going to sleep.

Goodnight.
>>
>>36484172
Maybe you'll kys that's what I think should be the best part you fucking underageb8 faggot
>>
I always hope to die in my sleep but I always wake up, such is life.
>>
>>36484244
Then just do it manually and stop being a pussy bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 1236x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 1236x662px
>>36484202
Don't be nasty now anon
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 259x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 259x251px
>tfw you have a dream where you die and your life flashes before your eyes and you get stuck in an infinite loop

h e l p
>>
>>36484268
Fuck off you Jew ho
>>
>>36484257

Tell me where the bad man touched you, little Jimmy. It's okay, he can't hurt you anymore.
>>
>>36484393
I'll stick my little Jimmy up ur ass you fat nigger
>>
File: despair.jpg (13KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
13KB, 350x263px
>hope to have nice dreams
>its an eyes are partially shut and can't open them up dream
>>
>>36484515
Holy shit, I didn't know this was common. Shit is fucking annoying.
>>
File: IMG_0892.jpg (45KB, 381x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0892.jpg
45KB, 381x381px
>>36484172
Sleeping is the best part of any day, but of course i'm lucky so i only have dreams every once in a while and i can't control my dreams too much
>tfw dreamless and sad
>>
File: 1491967239436.jpg (535KB, 1353x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491967239436.jpg
535KB, 1353x1080px
>>36484172
fuck yea dude after a hard day of work, I get home, shower watch some anime, hit the sack with some asmr or white noise to get that nice bedtime rest. Sleeping in on Saturdays is the best fucking feeling.
>>
>>36484172
You guys ever had any weird cool dreams? Fuck I cant remember my dreams after like a day but when I wake up, god damn were they cool.
Makes me wish I could dream forever.
I also constantly dream of my younger high school self. What does that mean?
>>
>>36485137
> create a universe in a dream with an amazing world and have lifelong friends
>can't remember any of it enough to revisit
>only happens once every couple months

If only I could live there forever.
>>
>>36484172
I like sleeping, but don't like going to sleep. It's time wasted.
>>36484515
I've also had these, eyes nearly shut while I'm trying to run away from something and I keep stumbling over until the fear wakes me up.
>>36485137
not many. I did have a weird one where a 40-something psychopath with Ozzy hair tried shooting up the school with a machine gun, but I stopped him with kung-fu moves. Strange dream.
>>
>>36484172
>Going to sleep
>remember you did nothing worth mentioning today
>know tomorrow will probably be the same
>wonder what the fuck you are doing with your life
>cry yourself to sleep
>next day you wake up and do the exact same thing
Just end it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.