[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 0 trouble functioning as a norman with the exception of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

I have 0 trouble functioning as a norman with the exception of relationships.

I have never kissed a girl, never asked a girl out, never hit on a girl, and never even implied the desire for a relationship. I have always treated them exactly as I treat other guys

How does romance even work bros
The entire concept of advancing a relationship romantically instead of platonically is foreign to me. I legitimately have no clue where I would even begin if I was to ask a girl out.

This is probably not the best board for the question, but someone here has to know.
>>
It's overrated. Girls are vile wretched life forms. Barely even human. The only chance is if you like boipucci.
>>
>>36483402
Well first you have to have to have some sexual desire. And then if you want to asked them out just say "I like you. How'd you like to go on a date with me?".
It seems odd because you have never done it before, you are afraid to leave your comfort zone. They're just words. You don't have to mean them, and you can seperate yourself from any feelings behind the words. But say them. Call a girl hot. Tell her that you'd like to dance with her. Tell her that you'd like to take her back to your place and fuck her. Unless you keep harassing her until she says yes, the worst thing that will happen is she says no.
>>
>>36483729
>if you want to asked them out just say "I like you. How'd you like to go on a date with me?".
I have no clue how I'd respond to any sort of reply, or how I would begin to pitch a date.

What do I even do if it's a yes? Just pay for a dinner and movie then hope the awkwardness culminates into clumsy sex?
>>
File: 1450668445014.png (608KB, 601x557px) Image search: [Google]
1450668445014.png
608KB, 601x557px
I'm in the same boat as you, know for a fact that i'm physically attractive, generally pretty shy but not to a school shooter vibe. Unless its women, women make me shut down entirely to the point where I refuse to risk eye contact.
>>
>>36483862
what the fuck anon don't listen to him, it's autistic pajeet tier behavior, that shit only works on dumb drunk bitches; this >>36483729 nigger sounds like as if he watched too many anime and drama shows for grandmas

this is how you separate relationships: giving compliments
it's subtle and not creepy (depending on what the fuck are you complimenting and how), if she's more and more friendly and playful you can start gently/annoyingly poking her side (side as in side, not ass, the sides which will explode if you fuck up, those sides, the waist)

after that as the relationship advances see how comfortable she is by your close presence, like sit closer to her than usual and see if she departs a little to keep the distance or not, if she feels comfy after a while you may try to randomly and casually put your arm around her waist, see how see reacts
watch the reactions closely, they may not always show what they feel, maybe she will feel uncomfortable

this is all i can give you, if you can't proceed from that point on by yourself, relationships may not be for you, unless you seek to fuck dumb bitches, listen to pajeet>>36483729

and ofc talk with her, show some honesty, you want her to like you, not a meme; hang out, get her on discord, phone number or anything of this sort, see if you share interests with her;
not sharing interests and honesty will be a very short lived relationship
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.