[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

write an open letter to somebody who may or may not read

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: writing_letter.jpg (376KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
writing_letter.jpg
376KB, 1000x667px
write an open letter to somebody who may or may not read it..use initals..
>>
>>36483331
C.W
Pick up some eggs if you ever come back.
E.D
>>
Dear anyone who reads this,

You are worth it. You are beautiful in your own way and if you ever feel lost i am here for you. Even if it is just in spirit. I beleive in you and so does my dark lord.

sincerely, me
>>
>>36483331
She got back on the phone
Said I really miss you darling
Don't worry about the kids they'll be alright
Wish I was in your arms
Lying right there beside you
But I know that I'll be in your dreams tonight
And I'll gently kiss your lips
Touch you with my fingertips
So turn out the light and close your eyes

I'm already there
>>
>>36483419
>I believe in you and so does my dark lord.

Who's your dark lord anon? You sound nice, and if you're as at peace as you sound, I'd like in on your religion
>>
I want to suck cock.
I miss your cock.
let me suck it.
succ succ
gulp autistic cum
>>
Dear mankind,

Fucking kill yourself.

Oh wait.
>>
>>36484310

why so angry, muffin?
>>
File: wolf_by_ya_na.jpg (194KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
wolf_by_ya_na.jpg
194KB, 798x798px
M,
I hope that the messages I have been getting come true. You're insanely beautiful, extremely talented, and the most interesting girl I have ever talked to. People might have said that I considered you my "True Love" but I have never really said that, they were always just jealous that I even use to talk to you. I'll be honest, I always did regret not going to Russia that summer and your facial features are a perfect match for my art but I'm not a creepy loser that's obsessed over a girl I only knew for a year.

I really hope these messages come true. I enjoyed our talks a lot back in the day and genuinely would love to hear your thoughts. As for the rest... that's a heavenly fantasy. I'm sure Bunny feels the same.

No regrets.
-W
>>
Dear RM,

You're really cool and I would like to hang out more, especially as the semester will end soon. I don't know what happened and why you're very cold and closed off now, but I'm sorry if it was my fault. To be honest, I'm to the point where taking you past friendship just isn't something I'm interested in, if that's what is upsetting you then I'm sorry. I could reconsider my thoughts but right now you just seem a bit too insecure for a relationship. I feel that you need to grow more within yourself first. Otherwise, I hope you're having a good weekend. I might text you tomorrow and ask if you want to hang out. I'm not sure yet, I have a bit of homework to do.

Bye, HP
>>
>>36484621
>I might text you tomorrow and ask if you want to hang out. I'm not sure yet,
Please do.

RM.
>>
E.R.
Stop being such a beta cuck all the time. I told you to browse /r9k/ so you better read this.
Also this is technically cyber-bullying, because I'm calling you a nigger. Nigger.
This is really just a fucking shitpost at this point but if you're reading this come to these threads often, I guess, I might post in them sometimes if I'm bored.
S.M.
>>
>>36484878
I'm assuming that you're just the OP of this thread trying to toss a little bit of confidence dust on someone, but in the tiniest chance you're not, share something that would prove it's you.

Otherwise, thanks for the push OP.
>>
File: 1491825272024.jpg (410KB, 452x731px) Image search: [Google]
1491825272024.jpg
410KB, 452x731px
Dear YG,

Suck my dick.

Sincerely, CP
>>
Coucou.
Normalement, je ferais pas ceci, mais ca fait un moment - quatre semaines, je crois - depuis je t'ai ecrit, et je veux juste savoir comment ca va. T'as commence encore ton nouveau stage ? Quant a moi, je vais obtenir mon diplome dans deux semaines, je suis trop excitee ! En tout cas, j'espere que tout va bien chez vous.
Soigne-toi.

Sorry this is all in French. It's what I feel like writing to my penpal in France, but I think it'd be in vain and I don't wanna seem... odd? She usually writes back within a week, but I feel like I've been ghosted and it kinda sucks.
>>
>>36485771
just call her then
>>
D.B

I'm going to become so fit and sexy again, and finish college and maybe one day you will realize I love you. probly not. but its worth a shot. i really really do. to this day...idk what it is.
drinking a hefe wiezen, thinking about life. its crazy. and you are always missed. sorry i don't know how to show my appreciation for you right. I'm trying. maybe day ill get it right.
L.O
>>
>>36485992
I can't and I don't care that much t b h.
>>
My dearest D. R.

So yeaterday was your birthday, i know i didn't congratulated you or even acknowledged your existence, and i am sorry for that, but i am on a point that i don't really know if i can call you a friend anymore, and i am terribly afraid to ask you if i did something wrong, something to disappoint you, but i gues im on no man's land now, im on a point of no return.

I just wanted to say i am really sorry for everything i did, and everything i fid to disappoint you.

But then again, you did your fare share of very questionable choices, and i would be a hypocrite to say it was all my fault, since you tried so hard to get Y. C. out of my life, but im not not gonna judge you for what happened, i just wanna say i am sorry if i wasn't the person you expected me to be.

Anyway, this shit card became painfully long

My most sincere regards
-K. W.
>>
>>36486097
then stay ghosted bitch
>>
Dear M

Fuck you , you abusive cheating , lieing whore, you were once a good person now look at you , just like your abusivers. Send my shit and give my apolgie then fuck off and die.

with love
K
>>
>>36486374
Merci.

Commentaire original.
>>
>>36486433
np gayboi
>>
Dear g

I can't wait to come home and fuck your brains out. We've been seperated for so long but I've waited for you and hopefully you've waited for me.
>>
>>36486656
Why am i lying on an anonymous image board? I'm so damn scared to come back to you g. I've seen and done unimaginable things.

Please forgive me for not waiting for you. I'm sorry for forgetting about you for so long.
>>
>>36486749
Also i promise to open my boipussy for you. I know i was hesitant, but since letting my dad stretch me, ive been craving more
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.