[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mommy keeps saying she's going out with friends from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: lainsad2.png (460KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
lainsad2.png
460KB, 1008x720px
>Mommy keeps saying she's going out with friends from work
>She does and goes out around 8:00 PM and doesn't come home till around midnight
>She actually does go out with friends but I didn't know she was trying to talk to boys too
>She comes back a little too happy and her coat is kind of falling off a little
>Ask her sort of jokingly "you didn't talk to any boys right?"
>She says "No, because none of them wanted to talk to me!"
>Get sad and scared and a little upset because she I didn't know she was actually trying to talk to boys I thought it was purely just to hang out with work friends
>"Well of course I do, I'm a grown woman! Of course I try to talk to boys, they just don't usually talk to me!"
>Say "I-I'll talk to you"
>"I need a boy my own age to talk to me"

What do I do? Why does this make me feel so sad and upset? I didn't know she was talking to boys...I don't want my mommy to be lonely but I don't want her to have a boyfriend either. I know you're going to tell me to be her boyfriend but I can't do that obviously
>>
>>36482398
>but I can't do that obviously

you kinda want to, don't you?
>>
>>36482398
It sounds like you want to fuck your mother.
>>
>>36482595
Not at all! I mean, I do have kind of a mommy complex thing, but I'm not attracted to my own mom. Things like that just can't work in real life anyway I hear

>>36482659
I don't, it just makes me feel weird and bad that she's trying to go out with boys. I'm attracted to motherly figures, sure, but not my own mom
>>
I'd be more worried at the inevitable stepfather being a hardarse on you for being such a beta (no offense). It's gonna be grim.
>>
>>36482398
>I don't want her to have a boyfriend

does your mommy know what a cruel piece of shit you are? let her enjoy herself!
>>
>>36482398
Change is scary anon I know the feeling. Inevitable step dad will show up and you'll be forced to deal with him. You'll either be bullied or treated like you don't exist. I hope you make it through this anon.
>>
File: 1487674871553.png (994KB, 788x804px) Image search: [Google]
1487674871553.png
994KB, 788x804px
>>36482731
I'm almost 20 years old, nobody outside of my biological family is going to be bullying me around in the house I live in. And besides, I already almost had one when she got a boyfriend, and he didn't dare try any of that. We never actually lived together, though

>>36482779
I'm not cruel! I WANT her to enjoy herself! Just not with a boy if that's possible!
>>
>>36482811
Thanks Anon...yeah, change is scary. I've been afraid of change since I was little. To be honest, I don't think she's going to get remarried, at least not while me and my sister are still here. She already had a boyfriend once and he was actually pretty nice about things, he actually asked me for permission to date my mom because I was the "man of the house". The thought of her getting another boyfriend does scare me though, even if it won't really affect the way I live that much.
>>
I feel you anon. I don't like my mother as a person really but when she's depressed or lonely I feel a really profound sadness
>>
I know this feel all too well.

I eventually stopped caring about it, though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.