[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I stop fantasizing about giant girls? it's been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: u.png (2MB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
u.png
2MB, 1200x1920px
how do I stop fantasizing about giant girls?

it's been a problem ever since I was a child
>>
File: sillyhitler.jpg (110KB, 714x418px) Image search: [Google]
sillyhitler.jpg
110KB, 714x418px
>>36482369
tambien homie
>>
i don' think you can
>>
Why do you need to stop? Why try and change things about yourself? Why not just accept it and stop feeling weird about it?
>>
>>36482648
because it's

>autistic
>retarded
>embarrassing
>impossible
>>
>>36482715
Who judges you for it except yourself?
>>
>>36482732
no one because I haven't told anyone and never will
>>
>>36482814
So why does it matter in the slightest?
>>
>>36483280
because it's extremely upsetting to have one of your most common recurring sexual fantasies to be so embarrassing and dumb that you can never speak a word of it
>>
>>36483384
You're speaking about it now and are open about your feelings. Still don't understand. Is it shame?

Who said it's ridiculous anyways? Who gets to decide?
>>
>>36483431
>You're speaking about it now and are open about your feelings
because it's anonymous and this thread will disappear in an hour

>Who said it's ridiculous anyways? Who gets to decide?
women get to decide
>>
>>36483500
>women get to decide

Way to give your power away.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1050x1680px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1050x1680px
>>36483608
>Way to give your power away.
you don't even know the half of it
>>
I only like giantess to the point where it's "taller than Amazonian" but also "Short enough to be my roommate" and that shit is hard to find
>>
File: fakebird.jpg (69KB, 634x522px) Image search: [Google]
fakebird.jpg
69KB, 634x522px
>>36482648
man, i have this problem too and i would want to get rid of it so i can more comfortable assimilate to society
society can meet my social needs and if they find out i have this want of HUGE girls inside of me they will discriminate me and restrain those social needs from me
it would be much easier to just get rid of this fetish instead of trying to hide it from society
>>
File: file.png (732KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
732KB, 706x1000px
>>36483714
like this my dude
>>
>>36483665
You need help, but not because you're into giant women.
>>
>>36483836
help doesn't exist
>>
>>36483733
Nah, it will be easier to find acceptance and be at peace with yourself and your desires than trying to change something you have no control over.

The moment you accept it and just own it life will become easier. I used to be a closet furfag and was way ashamed of it. Until one day I wasn't anymore, and strangely enough the obsession with all things fur sort of mellowed out after I stopped trying to hide it. The more you fight it the more it will eat at you.
>>
>>36483742
This image is the death horn of Western civilization. I guess we had a pretty good run.

Good luck, SE Asia.
>>
>>36482369
The only cure for autism is a bullet to the head
>>
>>36483908
but it was drawn by an asian person
>>
>>36483898
I should say I have normal friends now who really don't give a rats ass what I'm into.
>>
>>36483908
Who do you think invented and developed all the infrastructure and technology that allows for that image to spread all over? Who do you think on this board is consuming that image and giving it a look?
>>
>>36483898
you can have sex with an animal costume person

you cannot have sex with a gigantic woman destroying a city and laughing at your little boner
>>
>>36484151
I can't afford a proper mursuit, otherwise I probably would. So it's out of reach for both of us. That doesn't mean anything though. I would probably find it weird to try and have sex in a suit desu.

It's a fantasy. Whether I realize it or I don't, doesn't really matter. What matters is how happy and excited I get when I think about it.
>>
>>36484389
it's an embarrassing fantasy that reflects on me as a person
>>
>>36484613
Well, I don't think it does. You're beating yourself up over nothing.
>>
>>36484692
>You're beating yourself up over nothing.
you sound like my therapist rofl
>>
become a giant yourself!
eat all you can!
eat everything you can!
eat everything you can and then eat everything you can't!
and then make a beanstalk or something, i don't know the details.
post a picture of your cock afterwards.
>>
>>36482369
Giantesses are best when they're crushing buildings and murdering people

Gentlefags are a cancer that need to be purged.
>>
>>36485092
both have a place and time
>>
Do femanons who have a giantess fetish actually exist?
>>
>>36485133
I used to be into gentlefag shit when I was a kid, but now murder, destruction, and genocide is the only thing that makes me rock hard

>>36485159
If there are, they would have to be psychopaths
>>
>>36485159
hell no. they don't even like being an inch taller than a man lol.
>>
>>36482369
I have the very mild version where I fantasize about girls a few inches taller than me. Pleb tier compared to you guys though.
>>
>>36486403
it will come with time

gotta keep chasing the high
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.