[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >get invited to eat after work >everything's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: fag-yearbook-shirt.jpg (38KB, 550x570px) Image search: [Google]
fag-yearbook-shirt.jpg
38KB, 550x570px
>be me
>get invited to eat after work
>everything's cool man
>5 minutes later
>we see Kuck walk up and into the building
>nobody invited Kuck because he's an annoying faggot that ruins everything
>on the other side from the table from me
>ignore him. talk to the bros around me
>restaurant has a little device that lets you swipe your card to pay right there.
>buddy goes first
>i see it prints your signature on the receipt
>my turn to pay
>sign "Kuck is a Fag"
>show everyone around me
>laughing their asses off
>kuck asks what's so funny
>tell him to mind his own business
>see's we are laughing at the receipt.
>wants to see it
>put it in my pocket and tell him to mind his own business again
>he gets up
>grabs my arm and tries to reach into my pocket
>scream "Don't fucking touch me faggot"
>everyone goes silent
>he's a pansexual sjw
>tells me im a bad friend
>tell him he's not my fucking friend
>he goes outside to smoke
>we all decide to bail
>Walk by him on my way to my car
>he tells me bye
"fuck off kuck"
>he follows me to my car
"You didn't mean what you said in there did you?"
>realize that I don't want to get murdered by a fucking psychopath in the parking lot.
"Yeah man I was fucking around"
"Good because you're chill and what you said hurt my feelings."
>this is a grown ass fucking man
"Yeah man I bust everybody's balls"
>close my car door
>tell him to have a good night
>he's probably gonna bitch that I called him a faggot
>my store's GM is a hardcore lesbian
Did I fuck up?
>>
>>36481869
Yeah you did, you should have told him that you meant it. He isn't your friend and he should fuck off.
>>
Hey anon i will tell you what I would do, please give it a chance

Talk with gm
Tell her that kuck is making you feel uncomfortable with it's advances.
Ask her for an advices
>>
>>36482240
Bonus points start the argument with... Can I ask you something since I'm sure lesbians get this problem a lot
>>
Why are people assholes to individuals who genuinely want to hang out?

What exactly about him makes him "a faggot that ruins everything?"

Why do you have that perception of this person, why do you think this a valid perception?

He sounds like nothing but nice to you but you call him a fag, psycho, murderer?

Why not instead tell a person what annoys you about them and give them a chance to fix it?

Why do people feel the need to insult others during their interactions?

Did you ever think he has that attitude because of what everyone around him tells him?

Try hanging around people who lock you out of the house or exclude you from drinking their beer even though you bought them pitchers at the bar and I'll show you some true faggots.
>>
File: 1433639827241.jpg (151KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1433639827241.jpg
151KB, 500x667px
>>36481869

You're pretty much a massive asshole, and I hope you get fired.

Trying to talk about being a "grown ass man" while behaving like a 15 year old and writing he's a fag on a receipt, how fucking dumb are you?
>>
>>36482667
OP Here

Obviously I wasn't going to put every interaction I've ever had with him in the story. Here are some of the highlights for why I dislike him:

He is super rude to everyone, unless he wants something (like for example, wants to eat at a restaurant)

He has told me he breaks laundry mat washing machine locks to get the quarters out. Either this is true or it is not true. Either way is pretty bad

He calls anyone at work who doesn't do drugs or gets hammered a pussy and act like it makes him cool

He bad mouths anyone at work that disagrees with him on anything, but can't take a simple joke at his expense. And I'm not talking about mine. I mean even people he is cool with.

He was a super entitled asshole to our server at the restaurant and kept telling him to hurry up and shit (Even though he wasn't invited)

Gets triggered by anyone saying anything "homophobic", but accuses others of being in the closet on a daily basis

Gets pissed at any mistake done by another coworker at work, but acts like his fuck ups are never his fault

I wasn't expecting to write a memoir on this guy though.
>>
>this is a grown ass fucking man
Be a man and tell him you don't like him to his face. And tell him why.

Being two faced and making underhanded comments while the person is in the room is what catty women do
>>
>>36481869
Everyone involved is a huge faggot. You're all assholes and he's a little bitch for getting upset. And why the fuck are you here, go to /adv/.
>>
>>36481869
Prepare to get fucked by Kuck.
>>
Don't fuck with kuck lmao
>>
Stop being such an edgy fuckhead OP, if you dont like the guy tolerate him in a MATURE way.

Dont be that little cunt that feeds off other peoples attention to boost your own ego.

Did you even consider they were there for a reason other then you, and you just came across as some cunt at the table?

If you dont like him, dont interact with him more then you need to, but dont act like an edgy fucking teenager.
>>
>>36482667
Ok, after reading this he might be a bit of a cock.

But either address it in a calm and controlled manor or ignore it, dont be a passive aggressive douche about it like with the reciept.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.