[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post autistic fetishes you have I'm Muslim and I unironically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: queen.jpg (34KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
queen.jpg
34KB, 500x750px
ITT: Post autistic fetishes you have
I'm Muslim and I unironically want Marine le Pen to peg me while shouting racist slurs in my ear and forcing-feeding me bacon
>>
>>36481489
I have a similar fetish except I'm black and I want a southern girl who hates the shit out of me to use me as a slave.
>>
File: 1491483748514.jpg (64KB, 480x480px)
1491483748514.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>>36481489
>>36481517
>brown ''''''''''people''''''''''

Disgusting
>>
File: no.jpg (84KB, 512x960px)
no.jpg
84KB, 512x960px
>>36481489
>I'm Muslim
>current year

You spit in the face of everything man has sacrificed in blood, sweat and tears to provide you with the civilization you enjoy. You'd rather believe Muhammed over demonstrable reason and evidence. Disgusting senpai, grow up.

that goes to all religitards[/spoilers]
>>
>>36481489
i'd give her le pen, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>36481547
you mean civilization that degenerates are currently burning to the ground while muslims are doing everything to preserve it?
>>
>>36481563
You fucking madman, here have a (You)
>>
>>36481699
Top. Fucking. Kek.

I'll humour your obvious b8 used to bump your thread, what kind of society do you believe would be brought about by a muslim theocracy and why?
>>
>>36481699
As if most muslim countries are doing so well. Irreligiousness and hedonism fucked the west, islam fucked up islamic countries. Christianity is the answer.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.