[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know how to become a true emotionless robot in a quick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0890.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0890.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
Anyone know how to become a true emotionless robot in a quick way. I feel like i'm halfway there, but anger, sadness, and frustration still show the little humanity inside of me
>tl;dr how do i become emotionless quickly and cheap
>>
>>36480903
Frontal lobotomy

Or a bottle in front o' me, as they say.

But no. Lobotomy.
>>
>>36480903
Let your anger and bitterness take over. After a while this will be tiring and you will be emotionless.
>>
>>36481097
Probably on that path already! Hooray
>>
Condition yourself to believe that you will never obtain a gf in your lifetime. You can start by looking at the mirror for a minute everyday, while finding the socially pathetic qualities that you have.
For example:
>be me
>5'8" tall
>cannot hold a conversation to save my life
>face similar to a pepperoni pizza

Do this until you can no longer feel the need for love.
>>
You don't want that. Really.
>>
>>36481118
I'm sure i want it. It makes it so that when failiure strikes it's just another "ok cool" then i go back to my already awful existence, then it helps more because it literally helps me get closer to suicide, which is really the best way to live desu
>>
>>36480903
You can't, the closest you can get is to that is to avoid things that elicit those emotions, and change your thought patterns.
You could do neutral activities like puzzles, sudoku puzzles, read informative books, etc.
>>
>>36481108
Next, you would want to ignore all of the little things in life and focus on something specific and worthwhile. Whenever someone or something meaningless encounters your life, just ignore it as if it will have no impact om your life whatsoever

With me, I am driven to get the major I want for a high paying job. That is the only thing I feel in my life. Everything else os meaningless.
>>
>>36481152
Why though? Apathy won't help get you closer to suicide, it just makes everything dull and saps your energy that you would use to an hero. Address your problems, don't give yourself a new one that'll take even longer to fix.
>>
>>36481210
Haha no lol
>>
>>36481233
Thanks for the non-response.
>>
>>36481249
It's because everything's slowly falling apart, and with these things goes my emotions. Why not just cut out the middle man and lose all emotion altogether so that when my life does turn to literal shit it's not as surprising :)
>>
>>36481209
Lastly, whenever you begin to feel joy for whatever reason, just remember how autistic your childhood was and it will melt faster than a soft cone in the summer. It cannot be a simple memory of embarassment. You have to recollect a compilation of socially retarded moments that you have participated in during your youth.

I always remember how I would cry for everything until I was 13. It's basically the reason I never feel joy when Im around friends
>>
>>36481290
You're trading temporary pain for lasting numbness? It's really not worth it. Though if you say that everything is fading anyways, I suppose there's no point in discussing it.
>>
>>36481330
Why are you trying so hard to talk him out of it?
>>
>>36481403
I have nearly no emotions, and it's terrible.
>>
>>36480903
ssris?
original one
>>
>>36481424
Now if you had no emotion how can you say it's terrible?
>>
>>36481452
Because he remembers how much better it used to be.
>>
>>36481452
The day-to-day life isn't so bad, but you're conscious of the fact that your best years are flying by and there's nothing you can do about it, since nothing is enjoyable and you really don't care what happens to you. There are no amazing moments anymore, no feelings of passion, no desire for companionship or love, no aspirations, nothing. You don't want this.
>>
>>36481485
I wasn't asking you. And even if that were the case then he clearly has emotions if he can reflect upon the past and feel something. If OP want's to rid himself of weakness, good on him.
>>
>>36481315
I hope this advise will help you in the log run. Be careful though, if you do this around your parents, they will force you to see a consoler
>>
>>36480903
To be a true robot you need to have complete disinterest in everything, only then can you be emotionless. Depression is the closest most people ever get.
>>
>>36480903
I think I'm there, now it's justh horniness I need to get rid of.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.