[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you settle for plain jane? thinking of giving up the dream

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Would you settle for plain jane?

thinking of giving up the dream girl and finally talking to some chicks

I figure the only way to actually find a wife in this day and age is to scope out the old fashioned ones
>>
>>36479742
That's no plain jane.
>>
Your intention is more obvious than you think, and Plain Jane will hate you and resent you for the rest of your life. How does that feel?
>>
These niggers have the right idea:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

Marry stout peasant girl who can bear you many sons.
>>
>>36479782
What is she then?

>>36479784
If i love her with all my heart why would she be resentful that i dont find her as attractive as some women? Bit selfish
>>
>>36479854
Not finding someone the most attractive person in the world is not the same thing as settling. No one likes to feel like plan B or the last option. But by all means, pursue this plan and see for yourself how it turns out.
>>
>>36479854
With those knockers and her smile she is at least a 7 or 8.
>>
>>36479742
A PLAIN JANE IS A 10/10 YOU THINK I WANT A ROASTIE WHORE NO I JUST WANT A PLAIN JANE
>>
>>36479742
How often are perfect 10's absolute gold digging whores?
>>
I literally just want a girl who is:
LOYAL
interested in serious relationship
skinny
shorter than me
not really ugly (4 or >)
>>
>>36479972
100$ of the time my dude
>>
if she looks like pic related and has a sweet disposition, absolutely fuck yeah

not even a question
>>
>>36480083
exactly.

I dream of finding that plane jane (still cute but no one really pays her any mind) quiet girl to snatch up and have all to my self.While everyone else clamor's over each other for the 10/10's .

Only problem is my brain is retarded.
>>
>>36479854
she has nice symmetrical facial feautures, healthy looking hair, and not fat + nice boobs. definitely above average.
>>
>>36479742
>young feminine 7/10 cutie with nice tits and no makeup = plain jane

and robots think the chad with glasses meme is hilarious
>>
>>36479742
this has to be bait because that girl is cute af

if it matters, my main criteria is that the girl be madly in love with me to the point that I "feel" it, for lack of a better word

I'd take a 5/10 that I felt true passionate love and mutual interests from over a 7/10 that I felt was just in it because I drive a nice car or take her places and with whom I shared little in common

whatever, its not gonna happen anyway, I'm doomed to e alone forever
>>
>>36479810
>tfw been listening to this song the last couple days contemplating whether or not to just settle with a chubby girl who will be loyal and give you the S U C C
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.