[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

to the non-newfags: what do you think /r9k/ is talented at?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1483834309084.jpg (614KB, 970x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483834309084.jpg
614KB, 970x1080px
to the non-newfags: what do you think /r9k/ is talented at?

I can only think of a few things:
>being bitter
>blaming everyone else for your problems
>thinking women are all evil sexual harpies just because a few cunts hurt you in life
and the biggest talent /r9k/ has is

>picking the worst possible OP image for a thread
>>
>>36479701
talented at sucking the joy out of life from anyone who dares frequent.
>>
the talent we need to work on
>being able to have a board full of interesting discussion to give robots inspiration and fulfillment without having a bunch of women show up
>>
Jerking each other off in mbti threads
>tfw two intellijent
Making everyday situations awkward
>>
>>36479701
R9k is comfy

I know people shit on it all the time and there's a ton of trolling mixed in with the hurt, saddness, and tiredness, but for people that started out this way and have reached a certain level of human success/comfort, it's comfy to be back with people who understand you and think like you and have issues like you do/had, etc.

So yeah, it's comfy to be here with you guys. :)
>>
>>36481146
There are no women, only anons deeply desperate for attention with slight cuck/trans issues pretending to be women so people interact with them.
>>
Video games, autistically loving trains or some other niche old person hobby. Baiting and trolling most likely.
>>
attracting normalfags apparently
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.