[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're the outlier friend >you're the friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1521.jpg (53KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1521.jpg
53KB, 800x522px
>tfw you're the outlier friend
>you're the friend that only gets contacted when someone needs somethingfrom you
>you never get asked to hang out but you know all your friends are having fun without you
>I just watched all of my friends on snapchat hanging out on the river for the 10th time without me.
>I suddenly realized im going to spend the summer alone either at home or at work just like ever summer.
I honestly tried with these guys. Why dont they seem to ever want to hang out with me.
>>
i guess im in your club hahaha
>>
>>36479095
because you're emotionally needy and they can sense that about you even if you don't state it explicitly
you are ">that kid" and they can smell it on you and it will never leave you
>>
~Last transmission~
~lonely anon signing off~
~abandoned thread~
>>
>>36479095
Just cut them out of your life.
No explanation, no anything. If you ever see or hear from them, act as though nothing is there, as if they never existed. Even if they beg & plead for an explanation or get mad, do not even acknowledge their existence.

It's better to be alone & friendless than the outlier friend. The resentment's already starting, judging from your post. Within months, you'll hate them more than your worst enemies. Why not simply remove them now?
>>
>>36479455
how is being emotionally needy so fucking bad they dont wanna hang out with you, how does it bother them in anyway. its so selfish, they should pity him at the very least and give him a fair go.

''ew he actually wants to hang out with us, better not hang out with him, lets go hang out guys''

what theufkd
>>
>>36480577
They don't care. They want an outlier for occasional bants & favours.
>>
>>36480577
>they should pity him at the very least and give him a fair go
yeah i completely agree
but that's why i'm alone on a saturday night shitposting with the lads again
i'm ">that kid" too
>>
>>36479095
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UndRkZ2ukYE

JUST

DO

IT.
>>
>>36479455
i'm not emotionally needy
>>
Hah. Same thing happened to me. I changed countries.
>>
>>36480687
oh okay
maybe you're ugly or something
i don't know your life lol
>>
>>36480702
you were fine guessing 2 minutes ago with your pop psychology but now it's not your fault because you don't know my life...interesting
>>
>>36480687
You must be to some degree based on the green text. But that's not a bad thing, your friends are just dicks.
>>
>>36480828
that's not me haha i'm just fucking around with you bud

my friends don't like me because i'm annoying, i know these things full well
>>
>>36479095
Fuck them OP. Don't worry about it. You can find other things to do.
>>
>>36480749
haha you got me dude
i was completely wrong about the emotional neediness thing
obviously no one on this board is emotionally needy, especially you
>>
>>36480873
lol orginial
>>
File: 1467840973442.png (31KB, 558x392px) Image search: [Google]
1467840973442.png
31KB, 558x392px
tfw my alcoholic antics have alienated me from my friends they've stopped talking to me unless i kick their door in while drunk
>>
>>36479095
Back in high school I had a group of friends who only talked to me when they wanted something from me. One day I blew up on them hoping that things would change. They did stop trying to use me, but they also stopped trying to talk to me all together.

I realized it's better to just confront it and end the friendship than continually be used by someone who has no real interest in you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.