[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw have the most robot job in the world >hotel night security

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1324785026001.jpg (102KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1324785026001.jpg
102KB, 400x388px
Tfw have the most robot job in the world

>hotel night security

Literally bridges the gap between NEET and wageslave yet combines the benefits of both

Ask me anything.
>>
>>36479073
whats a typical night for you?
>>
>>36479073
sounds comfy as hell, tell more
>>
>>36479205
>>36479273

Arrive at work at 9pm
Do some checks, make sure all windows and doors are locked
Turn off unneeded power, lights for example
Go back and sit in the 18th century comfy lounge next to the fire
Read a book, watch a movie
Crank up the heating if I feel cold
Go down to the kitchen if I feel hungry and make all manner of delicious food
Wait until 0730 and enjoy a leisurely walk home in the morning sun
>>
>>36479729

how many nights a week? how much do you make?
>>
>>36479781
5 nights per week and I make 30k per year in USD
>>
>>36479073
how tall are you? do you have to be tall to work security? i'm 5'7" so i don't think i would be very intimidating
>>
>>36479729
What if actual shit goes down though?
>>
>>36479893
I'm 5'9, you're mostly just a guy that does some checks and monitors everything then "observes and reports" so if anything happened you would make a report of it and obviously phone the cops.
>>
File: WindowFaces_thumb.jpg (88KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
WindowFaces_thumb.jpg
88KB, 467x700px
>>36479729
>18th century
have fun with your ghost pals
>>
>>36479073
How does one man get so based? Seriously, that sounds like a dream job
>>
>>36480007
>I've worked there for a while and never heard or seen anything I'd consider abnormal

>>36480263
Look up hotels in your local area and phone them up asking if they need anymore employees on nights, normies can't handle this job so most hotels change night security all the time.Most of the people I've met on this job are bots.
>>
>>36479073
this sounds so comfy. do you come home and get online from 8am-12? what is your sleep hours like?
>>
>>36480522
Usually get home at 8am and shitpost until 1-2pm whilst eating then head off to bed. I've got blackout blinds so my room is dark during the day and I have ear plugs too.
>>
>>36479073
How to get jobo?
>>
I knew a guy who did something like this and we'd just play SMITE all night. Seems chill as fuck.
>>
i'm currently the lone desk cunt at a small country hotel, i generally relegate posting on this board to working hours

i've not got as sweet of a deal as you at all- annual income is like a paltry 18k and i've got to talk to folk all the time, but somehow i don't mind so much
>>
>>36481407

Try to get a job at a better hotel, I work at a 5 star one which gives me the extra pay
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.