[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck does my dad want from me I work, I contribute to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: teppu-1245272~01.jpg (72KB, 532x468px) Image search: [Google]
teppu-1245272~01.jpg
72KB, 532x468px
what the fuck does my dad want from me
I work, I contribute to the bills and Im trying to move out but my mom keeps stealing my cash
hes always shitting on me to do better despite the fact that my brother and sister are both useless shits who are the ones that need to do better
should I kill him or something?
>>
How to jail ur mum:
> don't keep cash on you put it all in the bank
> next time she takes your bank card call your bank and report it as stolen
>>
>>36479021
I know how you feel op

>be closeted mtf
>force myself into this chad stereotype
>do manly shit all the time even though it kills me inside
>lift a 700lb pool table even though I have the muscles of a 16 year old girl
>grunt and stuff while lifting
>dad calls me a fucking wimp and a loser
>literally doing impossible shit
>5 months later im still in immense daily pain from lifting so fucking much
>always done everything he wanted and expected of me
>gave him the manly son he always wanted
>completely denying myself any happiness and self actualization
>he still thinks im not good enough or manly enough
>im a woman whos so good at being a man that Im a better man than my own father is

>meanwhile my brother writes fanfiction
>has a neckbeard
>unronically wears videogame shirts
>is a furry
>is morbidly obese
>eats mcnuggets 3 times a day
>eats mac n cheese
>never created or did anything
>always refuses to do activities with my dad
>whenever theres some sort of physical labor to do he just opts out and thats apparently okay
>has never had a girlfriend
>has never had friends
>is perfectly content
>doesnt know how to drive at 22
>wears new balance shoes
>hops around the house at all times listening to anime and sonic the hedgehog soundtracks
>not really hopping but PRANCING
>he does this for "excercise"
>hes never had a job
>a 270 lb 22 year old in a video game shirt with furries on it covered in mac n cheese sauce on his beard prances around my mother fucking house 24/7

BUT GOD FUCKING FORBID I WANT TO PUT ON A DRESS AND MAKE PEOPLE SANDWICHES
>>
File: 1465928841740.jpg (26KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1465928841740.jpg
26KB, 500x419px
>>36479021
No just work until you can move out anon. I know how it feels, I worked for ages basically being the only one that cares in a family full of people in dead-end jobs and I still got berated by my parents and treated like shit.

Once you do move out it feels great, a bit lonely at first but you realise how much more peaceful it is. Then its your choice if u want to interact with them. I chose to visit them sometimes and they treat me a lot better now that they know I can just stop visiting.
>>
>>36479690
I miss having my own place and telling everyone to fuck off.
Everyone else is an inefficient idiot.
>>
>>36479614
>have two sons
>one is a faggot and the other is an autist
your dad is the real victim here.
>>
>>36480960
no ive been thinking about it and nah hes a whiny little unappreciative self-centered bitch who's emotionally unavailable and hides behind a veil of machismo and arrogance to keep secret the fact that hes a coward who's incapable of unconditional love and a failure as a parent.
This resulted in me hardening and sacrificing myself in order to outpour my own love to fill the void left by his childish cowardice. I have to learn to accept this and remove his negative influence from my life.
>>
>>36481255
you have to be the man you wish your father was.
not a woman
>>
>>36479021
teppu is a good manga

don't kill your dad
>>
>>36479614
Minus all the faggot shit and basically your whole post, yeah my brother is barely passing high school and wouls need to lose almost 100lbs to reach the max weight for the marines (his goal apparently).
>>
File: 608.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>36479614
>ywn have a qt sub bf that's tough and strong but just wants to be girly and loved
>>
>>36481683

thats the histoy of my life.

damn why that hurt so much.
>>
>>36479614
>Dad calls me a fucking wimp and a loser
>Giving a shit what your father thinks of you
Big mistake. If my father had told me that I would have told him to fuck off.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.