[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst kind of pain you've ever felt, whether

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3395.png (793KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3395.png
793KB, 1136x640px
What's the worst kind of pain you've ever felt, whether it's physical or mental/emotional?

What do you dislike the most when it comes to other people?
>>
File: 1490251334215.jpg (311KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490251334215.jpg
311KB, 1920x1200px
>>36477566
>worrying over something
>it's another right winger bible thumper
>>
get my pectus excavatum fixed
>>
>>36478260
*getting - originalez
>>
>>36477566
Once feel down some steel stairs. So painful I think I went into shock.
>>
>>36477566
I broke both bones in my leg, legitimately whited out for 5 minutes, woke up screaming on a bench, then my legs went completely numb, this happened when I was skateboarding
>>
Worst pain ever was my first outbreak of gout. Even worse than tearing two tendons and fracturing two bones in my shoulder and the proceeding surgeries.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170217-112659.png (401KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170217-112659.png
401KB, 720x1280px
>broke arm in kindergarten
>a stomach ache where you throw up in the end
>getting dumped in 5th grade
>getting 10 days out of school suspension for bumping into a teacher
>anytime I want to come out to anyone,my stomach wants to kill itself
>breaking something expensive(getting same stomach feeling)
>>
So I saw this thing on normiebook the other day about secret/hidden messages on the Messenger app. At first I didn't care because if someone needed to talk to me that badly they would have contacted me by now right? But then I figured hey might as well, maybe a qt confessed her love or something (not really obviously). So I did it and the one and only 'hidden' message was from my half-sister who I didn't know existed.

It said basically, "Hey anon this is your sister anonette. I've always wanted to contact you or meet you and I'm super excited! So please if we could meet or if you could at least say hi it would mean a lot to me." And the first time I read it I just sat there and cried.

I found it two and a half years after she sent it. I replied a couple days later after working up the courage, but she never responded. I hope it's because she just doesn't use Messenger any more but it got me thinking. Maybe she is really mad at me? She knew I existed and she was so fucking excited to have a relationship with her big brother and I just gave her the cold shoulder. Not on purpose but I still fucking did it. And the thought that she thought I was ignoring her and she was mad at me for it made me feel like the biggest piece of shit in the whole world. And that got me thinking, what if that is how my Dad feels about me? Maybe I have been mad at him my whole entire life because I never knew him, and all this time he has regretted it and is scared of contacting me because I am angry. The thought that I could give someone else this terrible feeling makes me sick.

I just...I don't know. I'm such an awkward sperg that I can barely handle normal conversations but I want to meet her so bad, and I want to meet my Dad so bad and I want to apologize so bad but I don't know what to do. And the shit of it is is that I have absolutely no one to tell this to. I found out like two years ago and I have told no one, not even my Mom. I hope this story made sense I am pretty drunk.
>>
>>36478813
Did you wait two years after you read it to respond, or did you find the message two years after it was sent?

You might want to tell your mom or someone if it's really that important to you. Try to reach out again, too. If it doesn't work, at least you tried.
>>
Bone marrow biopsy number 1

Second time I was in a Ct scan and there is a little pump that injects a big shot of radioactive die to help see, the IV came out of my blood vessel and it shot the whole thing behind my bicep. Like liquid fucking fire.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.