[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But really, what does she mean by this? (from potiential

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: whatnow.png (2KB, 466x82px) Image search: [Google]
whatnow.png
2KB, 466x82px
But really, what does she mean by this?
(from potiential gf material's fb)
>>
Gonna need more information my man
>>
>>36475961
She means she's fucking some chad on and off while she's hoping he """changes his ways"""
>>
>>36475961
it means dont even come close to that bitch
>>
it means she's on the verge of either a relationship or a breakup

Schrodinger's boyfriend
>>
>>36475961
Anyone who uses this option rather than making it blank is a publicly-dramatic, attention-seeking whore and should be avoided.
>>
>>36476163
Just met her a few days ago, (4 or 5 days ago) on a dating website, then I added her on whatsapp where we talked for 3 days for a long long time (like the whole day unil late night) about everything and I met her personally yesterday. I entered her phone number on facebook to see if I could find her and her profile came up. and it says "it's complicated". She doesn't know that I saw it,
>>
>>36476368

this OP, the girls worth dating usually won't even list their relationship status on there.
>>
>>36475961
probably that she thinks they're a couple even though he tells her over and over that he's not interested and doesn't like her enough to commit to her and stop dating other women
>>
>>36476459
She will know, idiot. If you used your own Facebook to search for hers, the fact that you searched and visited her profile will make your profile appear in "People you might know part".

And it's common sense nowadays that if that happens it's because he's a creep that visited your profile. One day I invited some friends home and my sister told me they started to appear in her "people you might know" even when they never had contact. And she explained me how common this is

anyway you fucked up
>>
>>36476565

fear mongering
>>
>>36475961
when i first made a facebook account in like 8th grade, i used it because i thought it was an insecure way of saying you're a KHV

i'm still a KHV, and it's still complicated
>>
She's getting fucked by a guy on a higher social tier and he won't commit or she's getting fucked by a guy on a lower social tier and she wants to keep her options open
>>
>>36476662
It's literally true

They confirmed this ages ago

https://www.recode.net/2016/10/1/13079770/how-facebook-people-you-may-know-algorithm-works
>>
>>36476565
Nah, normies aren't nearly this perceptive dw bout it OP
>>
>>36476565
I honestly didn't know about this, But the good thing is I'm pretty sure she doesn't either
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.