/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are we going to admit that holes are literally created to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: 63DC76F.jpg (80KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
63DC76F.jpg
80KB, 720x540px
When are we going to admit that holes are literally created to just be sex slaves?

>get knocked up much more often from rape
>cum more often from rape, and usually more intensely as well
>most women have rape fantasies

Wow, it's almost like women want to be raped.

>most women like sexually aggressive, violent men
>women like to be dominated by a much stronger man

"muh strong women" is a myth, women want to be dominated and controlled by men.

Feminism was a mistake and a joke. It's time to give roasties what they REALLY want.

Why the fuck does this keep saying it's spam?
>>
>>36475509
Feminism actually started because gay women had a really hard time trying to exist in a world where women were supposed to become wives. They would rather work for themselves but no one wanted to hire women to do fuck all.

That probably had nothing to do with the point of your thread but you seem like a rapist.
>>
>>36475576
>Feminism actually started because gay women had a really hard time trying to exist in a world where women were supposed to become wives. They would rather work for themselves but no one wanted to hire women to do fuck all.

Feminism was started by middle class and upper class white women who were bored at home, not by dykes.

>That probably had nothing to do with the point of your thread but you seem like a rapist.

Nice argument.
>>
I think you may just be a sexual predator, OP. Girl in the picture is cute.
>>
>>36475509
>my fetish = reality

Think with your brain.
>>
>>36475646
Not an argument.

>>36475660
Also not an argument.
>>
File: audrey lorde.jpg (15KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
audrey lorde.jpg
15KB, 300x350px
>>36475609
It was literally started by lesbians.
>>
>>36475724
Regardless of your wrong historical rewrite, my point still stands.
>>
>>36475758
How can you be a feminist and a rapist at the same time?
>>
>>36475816
I'm not a feminist, nor am I a rapist.

Wew lad, the roastie apologists must have smelled this thread from a mile away.
>>
File: mew.jpg (20KB, 307x306px) Image search: [Google]
mew.jpg
20KB, 307x306px
>>36475509
All these anti-feminist faggots dropping "truth bombs", shit pissing me off. If your ideology is right then why are you shitposting on /r9k/ to cope with the fact that you will never be loved? No but go ahead, call me whatever and say I don't have an argument. You are an unattractive male with an even more unattractive personality . You could have chosen the path of St. Mew and try, maybe self-improving - but you have decided to fester in the faeces and remove any chance of ever feeling appreciated. This is fine for me. Less competition. I am only saying all this because I know you were a young boy too. But you have become corrupted, and with each day stray further from St.Mew's light...
>>
>>36475956
Hi hole. You mad you were called out?
>>
>>36475956
>All these rapist faggots dropping "truth bombs", shit pissing me off. If your ideology is right then why are you shitposting on /r9k/ to cope with the fact that you will never be loved? No but go ahead, call me whatever and say I don't have an argument. You are an unattractive male with an even more unattractive personality . You could have chosen the path of Morrissey and try, maybe self-improving - but you have decided to fester in the faeces and remove any chance of ever feeling appreciated. This is fine for me. Less competition. I am only saying all this because I know you were a young boy too. But you have become corrupted, and with each day stray further from Morrisseys' light...
>>36475509
>>
>>36476032
>>36475956
>>36475509
But for srs OP is either bait or hyper-autism manifest.
>>
>>36475509
Every self respecting girl thinks that even just the thought of rape is one of the worst things in the world
>>
>>36476051
All these people saying I am wrong, and yet NOT ONE FUCKING ARGUMENT.

>>36476073
Self respecting girls don't exist anymore. If they had any they wouldn't be hypergamous whores.
>>
They would be okay with it if the only men alive were the Chad football player types they fantasize about, but they hate it because it would be guys like you and I.
>>
>>36476097
Because people don't have to prove themselves to some random cuck online.

Surprise surprise, just because you have high self-worth, doesn't mean others don't think you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>36476142
You're not going to believe this but my sister just told me that being raped by a bunch of betas would be really hot.
>>
>>36476142
We could require you to gain a six pack before you get your rape slave.

>>36476166
>still no argument

What a shocker. You must be a woman.
>>
>>36476180
>a bunch

because a dozen of us is as good as one Chad right
>>
>>36476317
Who cares? You think most of the dudes who rape women are 10/10 Chads? Your attractiveness doesn't factor into women cumming their brains out and getting knocked up, it's the dominance and strength that does it.
>>
>>36475509
Feminism existed in the first place because a few jew-minded men wanted to make their own votes count double so they made the women fight to get their right to vote. In the end though, their vote depends on their husbands'.
>>
>>36475509
Girls who are into that sort of shit don't look like your pic related, they are usually quite fat and damaged. That girl was well paid.
>>
>>36475509
Most women wouldn't mind being raped by chad. Women get off on losing control, but only to the small portion of the population they're sexually attracted to.
>>
>>36476189
You know, I've got a corridor mate like you.
Whenever he's unhappy with how things are going (he admits this later), he'll try and drum up an argument. He'll say X inflammatory statement and then say "and you're a retard if you think otherwise".
And I mean inflammatory, blanket statements like the poor shouldn't be allowed to breed etc, and if you try talk any sense into him he's like "that's not an argument" or "that's false".

But all I need to do is say "dude, shut the fuck up and address what's actually bothering you".

You know what? He does. You should too.

t. cuck/woman/redditor, whatever
>>
>>36476407
>In the end though, their vote depends on their husbands'.

Explain.

>>36476426
Wrong.

>>36476436
Also wrong. Again, do you think all rapists are hot, rich Chads? Women get off on being denigrated and used during rape, not by how hot the guy is.
>>
File: 0564053106.jpg (124KB, 900x1040px) Image search: [Google]
0564053106.jpg
124KB, 900x1040px
>>36476466
Still.

No.

Argument.

Are you ever going to address the issue at hand, or just keep using fallacies and insults to not address the topic?
>>
>>36476497
>absolutely contrarian

Good for you, Anon! Don't listen to your teachers, be your own person!
>>
>>36476549
>being so full of yourself that you think you're a teacher
>>
>>36476527
Do you have preset replies? If not it's like you're in full on denial here, and it would be absolutely useless to argue with you.
>>
>>36476497
That sentence was just to accentuate the previous one, it means that if a woman's husband voted X, the wife would have ended up heavily influenced to vote X. Obviously you would have the ones who decided on their own, but most of them had sometimes unexplained fear of their husband.
>>
>>36475509
>most women have rape fantasies

Do you have any sources other than tumblr
>>
>>36476614
I just want you to actually refute anything I said. Saying "hur ur like this guy I know" or "you said meanie things so you're a rapist" doesn't refute a single thing I said. I know women are stupid, but god damn son.

>>36476615
Ah, I see. A double issue with women's suffrage is it gave politicians a wedge to divide between men and women. It used to be the votes were by families, and so families were appealed to. Now it's for individuals, especially women, so that is who is benefiting.

>>36476659
Yeah one second.
>>
>>36476659
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201508/why-do-women-have-rape-fantasies

Google is your friend.
>>
>>36476752
This article is written by a jew and is not peer-reviewed but in the interest of arguing in good faith I will point out that

(1) the author's conclusion isn't that women want to actually be raped, they just fantasize about it in the same way a lot of faggots on here fantasize about sucking cock but will never do it because its not actually enjoyable for them

(2) and even if we argued the point that women want to be raped and we argued that rape should be allowed, for what reason would other men have to accept this? Unless the state has some way of enforcing an unproductive law of Elliot's raping women men are just going to kill you if you touch their women since you are showing complete disrespect for other men
>>
>>36476730
Here's the reply.

Girls have a rape FANTASY.

A rape fantasy for people they find attractive.

Also, it's a fantasy. They don't actually want to be raped by some random austitic beta.

/thread.
>>
>>36476874
they aren't attracted to betas because they are the least likely to rape them
>>
>>36476730
Yes pretty much, and just you wait for those "i give free sex cuz it gives me power" type of women find their way to ruin voting for those families that actually are still physically and politically united.
>>
>>36476958
No they aren't. I can have sex with some effort. You can't have sex even if you spend your whole life fighting for it (which you have been doing). For this reason you are much more likely to rape.
>>
Women want rough sex from men they are sexually attracted to (yes, like Chad, if you want to call us that). They don't want high risk intercourse from literal strangers.

When are we going to admit that rape isn't morally justifiable just because women like being dominated?
>>
>>36475509
>women want to be raped
This is the most retarded oxymoron there is, being pounded furiously by Chad and having sex you actually don't want are two completely different things
>>
>>36477078
Rape has been trivialised by those same women who advocate against the "rape culture". If you put something like catcalling, as annoying as it is, under the same category as actual rape, you aren't making people more sensitive towards the former but only less sensitive towards the latter.
>>
>>36475684

It's a statement, and ignoring it doesn't make you any less retarded, and writing off my comment as 'ad hominem' doesn't validate your opinion.

also, I'm absolutely positive that you don't know what the word rape means. I think what you're trying to say is that women want rough sex, which might be true, I'm not here to argue about that. But rough sex isn't the same thing as rape. Rape = sex without sober consent.
>>
>>36475509
Persona 5's just been enjoyable as all hell, from the small amount of it I've played. Sure the Palaces are gonna be a bitch but I've never been so invested in a turn-based game.

Helps that it jerks me off with its style. Fuck it's aesthetic
>>
>>36477454
>it's the "you can't consent after assuming alcohol" episode again
Yay...
Men are drunk all the time when they have sex but you self-proclaimed anti-rape advocates don't take that into account do you? Shouldn't all women who have sex be charged for rape now? Oh right they don't think women can rape.
>>
>>36475576
Feminism is one gigantic shit test.
>>
File: 1380314138933.jpg (643KB, 720x854px) Image search: [Google]
1380314138933.jpg
643KB, 720x854px
>>36476527
Have you used said holes as holes
>>
>>36475509
None of your greentext shit is an excuse to turn women into sex slaves though. And if you only had even half of the brain left, after drinking/drugging/masturbating them rotten, you'd be getting it. But I guess you're a lost case, who got past the point of return ages ago. The best way for you and your kind to serve humanity, is to be turned into profitable goods such as handsbags and leather gloves and other accessories needed. There's overpopulation on the planet we need to get rid of, and you obviously have no genes making you reproducable in any way.

It is saying that you're a spam as your brainless crap is such a common place thing around here. No wonder you did not even get that one.

Good Night.
>>
>>36478449
>i'll put a good night at the end and leave, in my head i won
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.