[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you believe people when they say you're a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: rem with a broken subaru.jpg (559KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rem with a broken subaru.jpg
559KB, 1280x720px
Why don't you believe people when they say you're a great guy and will find someone wonderful one day? Do you hate yourself so much, you can't believe it?

If you learn to love yourself, you'll begin to believe.
>>
File: IMG_2673.jpg (19KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2673.jpg
19KB, 184x184px
>>36474360
Guess this is my daily dose of bullshit. I'd have thought CSGO would have sufficed.
>>
>>36474360
Sorry I don't take advice from people with terrible taste in anime.
>>
File: IMG_1308.png (248KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1308.png
248KB, 1136x640px
Haven't seen ya in a bit, where have you been?
>>
File: 1476690614339.jpg (306KB, 723x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1476690614339.jpg
306KB, 723x1104px
>>36474360
I just finished this anime, where even was Rem at during the last several episodes???

best girl for sure regardless
>>
>>36474360
Lack of evidence to support the claim mainly.
>>
>>36474360
Because I'll be 29 soon. At some point you realize that it's just a thing they say to comfort you or a way of letting you down softly. "you'll make someone very happy one day" means "you're unfuckable but some desperate single mom who need help with the bills will fake being attracted to you and maybe you'll get to have sex a few times and have a life that appears normal on the outside".
>>
>>36474360
>Why don't you believe people when they say you're a great guy and will find someone wonderful one day?
Because people say stuff like that all the time and you're an autistic faggot for taking it to heart.
>>
>>36474360
loving myself won't do anything, i'm destined to die alone there's no point thinking that one day i'll find somebody because then i'd be setting myself up for disappointment
>>
File: x5hb8.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
x5hb8.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
>>36474360
There's no evidence to suggest it will ever happen.
I literally cannot remember the last time I made a single girl smile, let alone try to be in a relationship with one, all conversations I have with girls are so mindbogglingly boring that they eventually realise they gain nothing from talking to me.

I studied how to talk with people, read countless research/articles, I tried to apply it to girls IRL just to make friends, but nothing interesting ever comes from it. They get bored then proceed to ignore me from that point onwards.

So why should I trust anyone that claims otherwise? They don't experience what I go through. They only see the person they believe I am and not the person that I actually am.
>>
But op. I love Emilia.
>>
>>36475928
that made me wince so hard and Rem took it like a champ ;_;
>>
>>36475928
that's a really fucking weird way of spelling felix
>>
>>36476007
Anime didn't include scenes like Rem getting Subaru to admit he has feelings for her so he's feeling them both. I guess it's because Emilia is supposed to be the heroine, but Rem and her relationship with Subaru remained more beloved.
>>
>>36476498
Yeah I read about that I think on the re:zero subreddit, sucks they totally left that out but at least it makes Subaru look a little more loyal. God the middle episodes where Subaru was being all pathetic were hard to sit through.
>>
>>36474360
>when they say you're a great guy
This has never happened.
>>
>>36474360

Nobody says this to me.

And even if they did, you have to be loveable to be loved. I am not, I am human garbage without redeemable qualities or charisma.

I have zero reason to believe otherwise.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.