[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get a job. It doesn't have to be glamorous/high-paying as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 12

File: pepeart.jpg (26KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
pepeart.jpg
26KB, 564x564px
Get a job. It doesn't have to be glamorous/high-paying as long as it's enough to support just yourself. We all know working sucks and is time-consuming but getting that money in your hand makes it almost worth it....almost

Practice good hygiene, especially with skin, teeth and hair. Showering and shampooing properly takes like 10-15 minutes. Brushing teeth....3 to 5 minutes. Stop avoiding these. They are not monumental daily tasks. Being a shut-in is no excuse; you're not doing these for other people. "But I'm too far gone....." no you're not, as long as you start somewhere. If your teeth are dentist-level bad, see one as soon as possible. I get the intimidation and the money factor, but it's something you just have to push yourself to do for your own good; teeth are not to be fucked with

Exercise at least a half hour a day, not to the point where you're trying to look like Chad, but just to get healthier in general. Stop looking at exercise as 3 hours of painful pumping iron in the gym or running 5 miles daily. Stretch for 5 minutes, then do a daily 1/2 hour jog. There. You took an hour out of your day to practice hygiene and jog.......you're already cleaner and healthier than 90% of the faggots on here.

Stop acting like sex is some elusive grand prize that you need to win. It's not. Being a male virgin is pretty awesome except for the retarded stigma around it (protip: fuck what people think about you....or you can just lie to them and say you're not a virgin, whatever). You can literally fap to any goddess on the internet you like at any time you want, at your own pace....sex with a real woman does NOT feel that much better than that, trust me. Plus fapping is less riskier in terms of no unwanted kids or STDs, anyway. Stop trying to be Chad; stop being jealous of him. You will never slay tons of pussy.....AND THAT'S OKAY. You have your own positive qualities/advantages in life that many others don't have, including Chad
>>
Accept your natural height and ugliness. Yes, a lot of women will reject you for it. Just like you would reject them when they get old and fat, or they're looking for a sap to help raise their bastards and to pay their bills. Fair is fair. Deal with it.

If you do ever get to have sex, stop worrying about if your dick is large enough or how long you last.....you got her to have sex with you......you achieved your desired goal. YOU WIN. And you'll also realize it wasn't even all it's cracked up to be.

Never accept a child as yours unless a paternity test where the sample is handled by yourself or an independent party (a judge), shows that you are the bio father.

Never get married.....you can attempt exclusive relationships as long as you let them know you're not signing some unfair contract where they can cash out when it's over, or where they can get you to pay for another man's child that they got pregnant with just because you were under contract with them at the time.....fuck that
>>
Never share money/accounts or co-own any personal belonging with anybody. EVER. This includes homes and cars. If someone doesn't like that...let that be THEIR problem

Getting cheated on is not that big a deal. Stop fearing it or overreacting to the idea of it. If it happens, it happens. Just leave her ASAP and fap until you find new pussy to fuck. Simple.

There. I just improved most of your lives.
>>
i'll actually give this a bump because everyone here is a huge faggot and uses self-determining destiny to dictate their fate as doomed.

all it takes is a philosphy or a set of philosophies to make you advance your perspectives on yourself instead of living by the narrative you and those in autohrity have formed for you
>>
>>36474074
>the narrative you and those in autohrity have formed for you
The narrative those in authority have formed for me is "good goy, do as you're told, you're useful to mr. shekelstein, take this bread and these circuses and maybe if you keep working on yourself a nice roastie gf"
i'd rather fucking kill myself, and that's what I come to /r9k/ to mentally prepare myself for
take your advice back to plebbit
>>
>>36473718
>Being a male virgin is pretty awesome
If you're handsome, otherwise you'll look like a reject.
>>
File: 1422739377740.jpg (14KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
1422739377740.jpg
14KB, 300x295px
>>36473718
>Get a job

nice try jew
>>
>>36474268
>otherwise you'll look like a reject.

see

>fuck what people think about you....or you can just lie to them and say you're not a virgin, whatever

I don't agree with everything but most of this is fairly solid advice tbqh
>>
>>36474337
>I don't agree with everything but most of this is fairly solid advice tbqh
I'm not saying that everything in OP post is crap but being proud in virginity when you're a male and not priest, is stupid.
>>
>>36474368
>but being proud in virginity when you're a male and not priest, is stupid.

I don't think he meant to be proud of it, just to realize that it's not necessarily the torturous existence that some anons like to pretend it is
As long as you have the ability to fantasize, masturbate and cum, you've experienced about 80% of what sex really is
Notice he also gave advice about actual sex so he's not saying to stay a virgin and enjoy it for life
>>
>>36474476
>he also gave advice about actual sex
Masturbation is the answer? It's just mere substitute for real thing. I'm not thirsty fellow but no masturbation can be better than actual sex.
>>
this deserve a bump because it could help a lot of people here
>>
>>36473718
>Get a job.
already have one
>>
Origigu bumperono
>>
>>36473718
>Exercise at least a half hour a day

Let me add to this:

I think that one thing that keeps people from exercising is the common knowledge that diet and exercise go hand in hand. A lot of people know they have shitty diets, so they feel like what is the point of strenuous exercise when they just finished consuming far more oil, fat and sugar that they should have in a day.....not to mention so many calories that 'cancel out' whatever they would have burned off? So they just enjoy eating shitty and being sedentary

I encourage my fellow bots to change your daily diet with 4 things in mind:

- Count Calories: obviously this varies based on body type and daily activity, but I would estimate eating no more than 2000 to 2500 calories a day
- Count Sugar: no more than 35 grams a day. Eat a peanut butter sandwich with lemonade that has 1/4 cup of sugar in it, for your daily sugar needs
- Drink 8 cups of water daily: straightforward
- Eat one cup of green veggies daily: straightforward

Those 4 things can do wonders. Also try eating more fiber-rich foods as well.
>>
>>36474608

>Masturbation is the answer? It's just mere substitute for real thing. I'm not thirsty fellow but no masturbation can be better than actual sex.

op acknowledged this: "sex with a real woman does NOT feel that much better than that, trust me"

So sex is better, but not by much

I still have my v-card but I can't see how sex would be sooooooo much better than jacking off in terms of pleasure

I've had some pretty damn powerful jackoff cums before. I can imagine that touching a woman and interacting with her more intimately would be a great enhancer to that experience. But that doesn't mean a solo experience isn't sufficient.

I would prefer not to have my v-card for life. But if I do, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world as long as I got to jack off that whole time.
>>
>>36474608
It may not be better but it gets the job done
>>
>>36473718
Bump.
To any NEETs that have to get a job and you're good a problem solving, become a diesel mechanic like me (takes about 16 months).
>Me;
>2003-2006 pizza delivery driver from minimum wage, ended getting $31k a year
>2006-2011 night shift security guard from $26k, ended up get $41k a year
2012-current diesel mechanic started with $45k, now approximately $62k a year just for...... 6 HOURS A DAY! WITH ACTUAL 4 HOURS OF LABOR!
And we need people to hire!!!!
But you want dat #NEETlife, das ist kool.
t.SoCal dude
>>
File: chris chan wojak.jpg (169KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
chris chan wojak.jpg
169KB, 450x600px
>>36473718
>>36473750
>>36473776

Also, to add to your blogpost:

I'm a 32 year old NEET.

Being a NEET when you're a fucking 18-20 year old kid seems awesome because it is at first. You're still stuck in "kid mode" and it's like a year-long and then years-long vacation. Go to bed whenever, wake up when you want to, eat junk food and drink soda and DUDE WEED LMAO and play your vidya and post frogs. It's fun and games then.

Then one day you wake up and your parents are at death's door and you're the weird uncle and you have issues with your knees and hips, as well as your weight and eyes and your whole body in general, that came form sitting on a chair and staring at a fucking screen 16 hours a day and all you can do is daydream about ways you could change your past while neglecting your present and future.

I used to laugh at pic related, now I woke up one day balding and fattening not having made real human contact in years and I realized that I'm in the same category as him.
>>
>>36473718
how do I find out what my own posotive qualities and advantages are?
>>
>>36477504
You just gotta try different things and put yourself in all sorts of different situations.

I didn't know I was a neat freak until I actually started cleaning.
>>
File: 1491453407344.gif (30KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1491453407344.gif
30KB, 914x1091px
>>36474654
Honestly this should be stickied or something

I usually hate patronising and condescending advice from the normos but this is decent desu
>>
>>36473718
As long as I still live at home with my parents I am not supporting myself. If they were to die or, god forbid, expel me from the house, I would be fucked minimum wage job (my only available options) or not. Which is why I'm hoping I can join the Army.

I'm trying but it seems most times I can't be bothered. I don't leave the house so what's the point. I've been forcing myself to shower at least twice a week and brush my teeth at least once A day.

I've been mainly doing bouts of push ups, sit ups and tricep dips. But that only takes like 5 - 10 minutes.

I'm 22. I've stopped concerning myself with the fact I'm a virgin. If I ever lose it, then I lose it.
>>36473750
I've learned to always expect a negative outcome and to simply disregard that notion. Basically, I try and approach women and attempt to make small talk even If I think it'll end badly. What's to lose?
>>36473776
My dad is the joint owner of my bank account. I'm not really sure how to take steps to correct this.

And cheating is kind of a big deal. Giving your trust and love to someone and to have them recklessly trash it? And for what? I don't fear it, but I cannot accept it. It's unforgivable. I understand what you were trying to say, but fuck cheaters. Plain and simple.

Thanks for the advice, OP. At least now, assuming the Army doesn't work out. I have a guide line on how to get on my feet and take the first steps.
>>
Are jobs hard? like being a stocker? and will i get a lot of shit from my boss when i first start if ive never had a job before
>>
>>36478235
Being a stocker isn't too hard. When I was one, I was paid with another worker who has been there longer and he basically helps you along for a few days until you get the swing of things. If you don't know what to do it's okay to ask somebody.
>>
>>36473718
>You will never slay tons of pussy.....AND THAT'S OKAY. You have your own positive qualities/advantages in life that many others don't have, including Chad
Why is it that whenever someone tells me some variation of this, it always sounds demeaning and belittling as all hell?
>>
>>36478257
do you ever get yelled at or anything? i would try my best but id be afraid theyd yell at me and tell me im being too slow or something
>>
File: Vidya vs Depression.png (34KB, 638x582px) Image search: [Google]
Vidya vs Depression.png
34KB, 638x582px
>>36477017
Fuck, this hits me hard. I'm only 26 right now, but I've noticed all my normie acquaintances have steady jobs, fulfilling relationships, active social life, vehicles they own, etc.

"Parents at death's door" is completely true, my mom is sixty with thyroid illness. I already bought the handgun, because as soon as she dies my life is finished. Are your parents still alive?
>>
>>36478277
No yelling. Atleast in my experience; I was a night stocker so there were little to no customers. It was one of the more laid back jobs I had. Being slow is natural and the management accepts that and this why they pair you up with someone to help you get into the swing of things. But honestly, I think it depends on when you do the stocking.
>>
>>36478321
Sorry to butt in, but I kind of relate. I'm 22 still feel like a damn child. My hope lies with the Army. I'm just waiting to go to MEPS and I hope it works out.

If not, then I planned on getting a minimum wage job, saving up just enough cash to buy a handgun.
>>
>>36477017
>I'm a 32 year old NEET.

Stopped reading right there. You don't even deserve to live let alone dumb down other people's IQ by spouting your worthless opinions.

Take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror you imbecile.
>>
>>36473718
Could you summarize all that. Too lazy to read.
>>
I do all of that and still feel lost, then again my job sucks. No going back to being NEET though fuck that. Gotta move forward, gotta make new goals, gotta try.
>>
>>36478522
Brush your teeth, shower, jog/exercise half an hour everyday, be happy with the fact that you won't ever be chad.
>>
>>36478522
lie about being a virgin

that's basically it but normans always have to add the typical normalshit drivel
>>
>>36478575
>you won't ever be chad.

Then what's the point of trying?
>>
>>36478598
You're a fat toothless fuck that smells like rancid shit, they're not going to believe you when you say you aren't a virgin.
>>
File: Chair Force Spidey.jpg (28KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
Chair Force Spidey.jpg
28KB, 600x459px
>>36478465
>My hope lies with the Army
Listen man. Do your best to pass basic (don't be anxious about failing, almost anyone can graduate basic as long as they don't give up) and stay in the Army for as long as you possibly can. Trust me on that. I was Air Force for two years, but got discharged for failing three PT tests (i.e. pushups, situps, and 1.5 mile run.)

Military was my only hope. Now I have nothing. Completely NEET at age 26. The military will give you a second chance at life. They'll give you a rent-free dorm, a decent job, guaranteed career advancement, etc. Granted it comes with a metric fuckload of insufferable bullshit. But it's infinitely better than being a poor, lonely, debt-ridden NEET riddled with immense regret.

I have absolutely no future at all. If you succeed in the military, you'll have a future. Only five years later will you realize how massively critical having a future really is. If I had known, I would have exercised every goddamn day.
>>
>but getting that money in your hand makes it almost worth it....almost
lol no it fucking doesnt
>>
File: ugly.jpg (372KB, 1080x1224px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
372KB, 1080x1224px
>do all of this stuff with no reward

????????
>>
>>36473718
>You can literally fap to any goddess on the internet you like at any time you want, at your own pace....
Guys who can get laid are free to jack off instead. There is no upside to fewer options.
>>
>>36478616
The point of trying is that you'll still hopefully get a little pussy on the side, maybe find someone special who actually wants to be with you since you aren't absolutely disgusting.

But yes, overall the advice is just demeaning and shit. It's not fair that Chad lucked out with the genetics lottery, but nothing we can do about that.

All the advice the OP is giving is basically damage control when you think about it.
>>
>>36478634
Well I weigh 165. Not fat but not exactly in the best of shape. I can easily knock out 40 push ups, maybe 30 sit ups, but my running definitely needs improvement. I can run a mile before crapping out.

I hope to make a career out of the Army doing a desk job (I scored highest in relevant areas). I'm sorry to hear to didn't work out for you.
>>
>>36473718
OK WAIT A MINUTE. I was the robotest and now, also thanks to the fact that I've always liked doing sport, I've became not that much as a pussy magnet but a sex machine. My dick (5.5",editor's note) works utterly well as long as I don't fap, and stopping smoking gave me so fucking much endurance.

And I must say, feels good man.

It's true that the pussy isn't that great, but being able of making a woman cry of joy is sooo good for the moral. You just have to find one with whom you have some sort of natural sympathy. I now understand that sex isn't just the sum of my will and someone else's will to have it, but something about right of birth, environmental conditions, then acceptance.

If you can understand this.
>>
If you have made it past 20 and are still a virgin you need to give up on getting pussy the normal way, because its not going to happen. You gotta either straight up pay or fly to a 3rd world country, you're far too behind at this point. You're looking for your first girlfriend while girls your age are looking for a husband.
>>
>>36478754
That's how YOU see it, maybe.
>>
>>36478265
It sounds belittling to you because you're still focused far too much on the fact that Chad has something that you don't.

Say you and another guy are on some game show, and you each have to choose one briefcase out of twenty, to win some money. You pick one.....and it has $5 inside. He picks one.....it's $50,000 inside.

He's celebrating. You're pissed.

A nearby family member tries to console you and tells you that it's okay, and at least you have your good health unlike some people. Hearing that pisses you off even more because you're still mad that other faggot got 50 grand and you didn't. He can now pay all kinds of bills and buy all kinds of electronics and other shit.....and you can't do that.

Then you later find out that the other faggot's brother has serious health issues and needs an expensive operation and treatment....and he uses that money to pitch in for the operation.

Mind you......you're still wishing that you could buy all the shit you would have gotten with that 50 grand (just like you'll always wish you could be Chad the pussy slayer). But at the same time......you're thankful that you have good health unlike his brother.

In the same way, Chad might be an idiot that people around him constantly take advantage of, while you're thankful that you're too smart for that to happen to you. Or he might have caught HIV during his sexcapades which developed into AIDS because he never got tested......while your virgin ass certainly doesn't have to worry about that as long as you don't share needles with someone. Or any other number of advantages that a robot can have over Chad.
>>
>>36478754
Most women don't look for husbands until their later twenties at least. At age 20 they're still partying and doing drugs and having regretful sex with strangers at parties.
>>
>>36478754
>girls in their early 20's
>looking for a husband

AAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- I know this is bait, but it still got me.
>>
>>36478820
That's only a small part of why it's belittling.

It's belittling not because of the jealousy felt towards Chad, but the fact that I myself can't be getting pussy like that, and more so the fact that OP or whoever is trying to console me by saying that's ok.

It's not about if Chad is getting pussy or not. It's about if I'M getting it. I couldn't give less of a shit if Chad Thundercock is sleeping with chicks every night or not. The fact that I'm so socially inept and so average to below average in my looks that I can't while being patronized with a "it's ok sweetie" mentality is what pisses me off and makes me feel belittled.
>>
>>36474933
This right here especially is underrated as fuck as advice
I've reduced my sugar intake over the past year. I stay around 30 grams a day on a strict diet. I cannot believe I was drinking 3 to 4 cans of soda daily. How I don't have diabetes right now, I will never know
Eating green leafy vegetables daily is easy as long as you eat it with small portions of steamed/baked chicken and some rice. After a while you don't even miss the burgers and other junk food.
You just have to make an effort to know what's in the food you eat and to change how you eat. There are people out there who legitimately don't realize that all the sugar they should have in one day, is in a single can of Coke. They don't realize that even foods that they'd never guess has any sugar in it, actually has 10% or 20% of the daily sugar they should be consuming
>>
>>36478970
Oh. Then stop being such a self-depreciating little bitch, get a back bone and act like you've got a pair between you get yourself a bitch. That better for you, princess?
>>
>>36479063
Why did you become such an aggressive faggot when I actually told you why it was demeaning? But eh, honestly, empty insults like that is far better than the belittling shit "sweetie" advice or compliments.
>>
>>36479112
Because you are simply the worse kind of person. You're more content to stew in your own feelings of self hatred and malcontent than open up to honest positive reinforcement. You've been in such hell for THAT long you can't even accept it. It's agonizingly pathetic.
>>
>>36473776
>Getting cheated on is not that big a deal.
Fuck you faggot. Getting cheated on can ruin someone forever. Destroying your ability to trust is a massive fucking issue.
>>
>>36478754
list my virginity at 24 by meeting a girl through friends. checkmate atheists.
>>
>>36478191
>And cheating is kind of a big deal. Giving your trust and love to someone and to have them recklessly trash it? And for what? I don't fear it, but I cannot accept it. It's unforgivable. I understand what you were trying to say, but fuck cheaters. Plain and simple.

Too right, mate. Why was this guy ignored?
>>36479168
I agree. OP meant well, but that blatant trivializing of cheating. wew
>>
>>36479166
You think I enjoy being malcontent like this?

In reality, what's shitty is to pat yourself on the back and say "it's alright champ!" and move about. I'm simply being honest and realistic here, not fucking lying to myself while taking normie advice to make myself feel better.
>>
I haven't exercised in years, and haven't brushed my teeth in months although I shower every day.

OP's advice hit me like a ton of bricks. I keep looking at both of those things like they're pointless and they'll each take up too much of my time. I need to stop doing that.
>>
>>36479266
Look, I'm sorry for blowing up like that. You didn't deserve that and it was stupid of me to react that way. I was once like you and your posts reflect my inner demons. I never want to feel that way again. For what it's worth, I want the best for you. For all of you. But that can't happen if you just accept your shitty situation, throw your hands up and say "welp, it's over. nothing I can do AT ALL
nopenopenopenopenope". Do you want to change? At all?
>>
>>36479356
It's ok, I'm also sorry for being a general douche bag to you.
>Do you want to change? At all?
I'm convinced I can't change. Not physically (about the only thing going for me is that I'm not fat and almost average US height) and personality wise I'm regarded as a nice (though weird) guy. I feel like I've just been genetically fucked and there's nothing I can do but accept it as the shitty reality that I have.
>>
>>36479467
>I've just been genetically fucked and there's nothing I can do but accept it as the shitty reality that I have.

As long as you understand that you can't change your reality to how you want it to be..............but you can still change your reality

You'd be surprised how many people think both are the same thing
>>
>>36479467
We sound similar, haha. I'm trying to join the military. It;s either that or minimum wage and I REALLY don't see a happy ending for me if I do that kind of crappy work. Not in this world. You ever think about joining the Army or something?
>>
>>36473718
>it's an "anon offers trite advice" thread
>>
Just get a job he says
Fuck off I wish I could get a job, even have a supposedly god tier stem degree but no job in sight
>>
>>36479582
I once semi-seriously thought about it, but I couldn't do it. I'm pretty much as anti-patriotic/internationalisitc as you can get (I've been told you should really only join the military if you have some deep cause you believe in or else you'll be really miserable), and I don't think I could handle being such a submissive, following orders without thought. Though the benefits of joining do seem nice.

I already know deep down I'm not going to join.

>>36479571
>As long as you understand that you can't change your reality to how you want it to be
>but you can still change your reality
What do you mean? What is the difference?
>>
>>36479790
Well, I wouldn't say I'm patriotic, but I enjoy living in the US and wouldn't mind dedicating my life to a worthy cause. Besides, what's a robot have to live for? I feel like we can make the best soldiers. You learn discipline, team work, honor; you don't get time to feel sorry for yourself. You have a goal, you get fit, you get three squares, your around dozens of people who are literally in the same boat as you, so to speak. And then there's the benefits, like you said. I'm joining more so for personal reasons than patriotic. It's something to think about atleast.
>>
I have a full time 44 hour a week job and it still wouldn't be enough to live on my own if I tried.
>>
>>36479679 I think he means the faggots who are able to work/have jobs in their area but would rather have mommy deal with the bills while they lurk in the basement
>>
>>36480030
I already work well with others when needed, I feel that I'm disciplined, and I have no inkling to honor my country. I hate my country. I hate all countries. I hate with a passion the concept of the nation-state. That's a major reason why I don't want to join, because it would be such a bog on my morale and whatever self-respect I do have since I'm serving the very thing I wish to see go away.

Only the financial benefits and the fact that I'll get /fit/ is what entices me. But I don't think that's enough for me. It just doesn't seem to be the job for me, I guess.
>>
>>36480163
Welp, I'm not a recruiter so I'll drop the subject. I hope you find something to move toward.
>>
>>36480205
Thank you. I hope your time in the army is enjoyable, or at the very least you achieve whatever you hoped to achieve by joining!
>>
>>36478191
>>36479168
You guys are looking at it the wrong way.
He says getting cheated on is not THAT big a deal, not that's it's not a big deal or that it doesn't hurt. He even says leave the bitch and find someone else, BECAUSE it's a big deal.
He says not to fear it, and that's important. There are too many men who are obsessed with thoughts of "OMFG she's my girl now! But wait, what if she sleeps with some Chad at her job? I'd kill myself! AAAHHHH!!"
This is like buying a car and constantly obsessing over the possibility of getting in an accident and ruining the car. Just get comprehensive insurance and drive as safe as possible. Same way, just enter the relationship, be the best boyfriend possible, and leave if you find out she's boning someone else. Any reaction beyond that is unnecessary and risky.
Your problem is, instead of just leaving immediately, you let your previous strong feelings for the cheater linger, which manifests itself into actions like trying in vain to save a dead relationship and having arguments with her where she rattles off lies to you about how you did something to cause her to cheat, how she's sorry and she won't do it again...and you may believe her. Instead of leaving, you stay around for yelling matches which may turn into possible physical fights that can land you in jail and be used to your disadvantage in court later on.
What stood out to me is how he also mentions not getting married, and getting dna tests before accepting a child. I really think these two things are part of what leads to cheating seeming like a life-ruining event to some of you. Because you can't leave the relationship easily as a man if you have the threat of alimony or your kids possibly not being yours, looming over your head. If you reject the unfair marriage legal contract and you get the kids tested from day one, then you don't have to worry about any of that and it becomes easier to leave.
>>
>>36480260
Heh, you and me both, man. It's my last chance at life at this point.
>>
>>36480275
No, I was looking at it the correct way. And I stand by what I said.
>>
File: bee yourself.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
bee yourself.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>36478479
I have.

Now I want you to take a look at the website and board you're posting, while pretending that you're superior to me.

We're all robots here my man, otherwise we'd be out crushing pussy at a club, the only difference between you and me is a few years.
>>
>>36478747
>words words words
If I wanted to read normalfag drivel I'd visit soc. Stay out of this board, normie.
>>
File: 1480942613378.png (102KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
1480942613378.png
102KB, 600x730px
>>36473718
>You have your own positive qualities/advantages in life that many others don't have, including Chad

>thinks life is fair
>thinks people are equal but different

Kek Anon I'm unironically diagnosed level 2 autist. Chad is objectively better off. Uglier, less sociable, less employable, dumber, shorter and poorer than chad. I don't have any advantages
>>
>>36479790
>What do you mean? What is the difference?
Let's say you're a 30 year old, 5'8" fat fuck but you want to look like Brock Lesnar.

"you can't change your reality to how you want it to be" means that realistically, you'll never look like Lesnar. Most people get that, including you.

"you can still change your reality" means you can still increase your strength and get into great shape for your frame/body type, if you're willing to put in the work like Lesnar did. You'll of course never be as tall or as strong as him but you'll still be much better off than you were as a fat fuck.

Some people understand this, and still work hard to get into shape at their level. Others are so obsessed with wanting to specifically look like Lesnar that they think because they can't look just like him body-wise, no alternative (like getting in good shape for their size) is acceptable.......so they spend their life bitching about how they can't be Lesnar, and then not even bothering to do any of the exercise/workouts that helped him get into that kind of shape, because they figure "well what's the point if I won't be like him?"
>>
File: 8173546127491.png (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8173546127491.png
49KB, 500x500px
>>36474933
>Count Sugar: no more than 35 grams a day.
>tfw I eat like three times as much a day
>>
>>36480611
>thinks life is fair
>thinks people are equal but different

Literally nothing in that posts suggested either one of these, wtf
>>
>>36473718
>You have your own positive qualities/advantages in life that many others don't have, including Chad
Chad is literally smarter stronger and happier than you. Attractive people are better at everything.
>>
>>36480648
Are you, OP?
I'm >>36478191
Why the hell did you just skip over my contribution? Did you even fucking read it?
>>
>>36480692
>>You have your own positive qualities/advantages in life that many others don't have, including Chad

implies robots are compensated for what they lack in comparison to Chad. It's possible for people to actually not have any traits better than Chad.
>>
>>36480731
Stronger and happier, sure, but not necessarily smarter.

Not all robots are smart, but most Chads are overbearingly stupid.
>>
>>36476798
How to start anon? I'm in Los Angeles, funny enough I'm in security at the moment too.
>>
>>36480648
What if I don't want to be Lesnar, but I want to be at least slightly above average? How do I achieve this? Can I achieve it?
>>
>>36480814
>but most Chads are overbearingly stupid.
You'd be very surprised, anon.
>>
>>36480921
There's different types of intelligence though as well.

Chads might work in commerce or be a wicked dubstep producer or a charming teacher, but there's few Chads in something like the STEM fields
>>
I have been out of highschool for 3 years and i have never had a job. How am i supposed to explain this on my resume?
>>
>>36473718
>Showering and shampooing properly takes like 10-15 minutes.
That's really bad for your skin, especially if you like hot showers.
>>
>>36481067
You are right. But still, and I know this is anecdotal, but I personally know several Chads. I snap them and text them quite a bit.

You'd be surprised how smart they are, even in fields pertaining to STEM or things like history and geography. I'm not saying they're genius by any means, but don't underestimate them.
>>
>>36480648
>so they spend their life bitching about how they can't be Lesnar, and then not even bothering to do any of the exercise/workouts that helped him get into that kind of shape, because they figure "well what's the point if I won't be like him?"

Most robots in a nutshell.

>"Waaaah! Look at Chad! He's taller, stronger, more handsome and in better shape than me! He gets nothing but piussy while I'm a virgin!"
>"That's why no woman will give me a chance! Because I'm not him! Not because I'm a fatty from lack of exercise! Not because I smell bad due to no hygiene! Not because I stay in my room and play videogames instead of making the effort to go out and talk to women until I find one that's interested! Not because of my ridiculously high standards for women! It's because I'm not Chad! Waaaaaah!"

Pathetic.
>>
>>36481084
>How am i supposed to explain this on my resume?

You don't have to really, you're going to be applying at McDonalds or Wal mart or a grocery store or something.

Just sell yourself on your resume. Write about how your hobbies and interest make you good at uh multitasking and problem-solving and quick decisions and whatever else they'd like to hear depending on the job.
>>
>>36478479
Get a load of this fucking faggot, thinking he's jesus or something because he's not quite at that euthanasia stage of loserdom.
Probably some underage piece of shit who doesn't really how absolutely fucked he is, because he's had literally EVERYTHING handed to him on a diamond plated platter and is mad because life isn't completely perfect or some horse shit.
I was a 33 year old NEET piece of shit until a couple of months ago when I got a job somehow when I should probably have been a shit splatter on the sidewalk.
Go fuck yourself you fucking loser.
I don't even care you're not in the thread anymore FUCK YOU!
>>
>>36481123

It's about that long when you consider the whole process from entering the bathroom to leaving it
>>
>>36481167
>You'd be surprised how smart they are

I wouldn't. I know quite a few as well.

and I'm talking six-pack abs, chiselled jaw, full head of blonde hair, fucks a different girl every month, turbo-chad. Not just some normie who goes to the gym and looks half-decent.
>>
>>36480875
Yo.
>tfw hangout, eating out and watching a movie with family and friends, have 23 tabs of 4chan on phone (/r9k/, /a/ and /pol/)
Anyways lad. I'm went to Long Beach City College and trained for Diesel Technology.

I work in a port in San Pedro and work on big rigs.
Your current job.... If you get 8 years of experience, you can apply at high tier security at Malibu, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Celebrity private and etc. You should get your carry license though.
It was easy for me (school) because I'v been working on cars and trucks since 8 (muh daddy taught me N sheit).

Good luck.
>>
>>36480789
>It's possible for people to actually not have any traits better than Chad.
True, but how likely is that
Most of us on here have at least one good thing going in life that the average Chad doesn't, even if that thing is minor
>>
>>36475148

it feels just the same if its your hand or a girls hand, the only difference is you'll feel better cause you convinced a roastie to let you put your dick inside her, but also its a lot harder to manipulate and you gotta find a good angle and moving your entire body rhythimically is actually really tiring and not all that much fun. a blowjob is heavenly tho
>>
>>36480666
You're gonna lose a foot if you keep that up
>>
>>36473718
>>36473750
>>36473776
This is actually really good advice. Especially the first post... What the fuck is this doing on r9k??
>>
>>36473718

some okay advice here, 5/10
>>
>>36474608
>inb4 normie

Sex is fun, but it isn't all that amazing compared to anything else really. Blowjobs feel shitty if you're cut/your dick is too big, as her teeth get in the way somewhat.
>>
>>36481190
this post is gonna trigger some anons
>>
>>36473718
I get uncomfortable if I don't shower every single day. Exercise is fun sometimes, but not always. I don't really want sex anymore. I am a wageslave, and I really fucking hate it.
>>
>>36483488
>I am a wageslave, and I really fucking hate it.
Some robots don't realize that this is one of the few things that they and a lot of Chads actually have in common.
>>
>>36478634
What was your mos?

>failing a 1.5 mile run

Well, did you get an Honorable Discharge at least?
>>
>>36473718
>>36473750
>>36473776

You hit every mark. 10/10
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.