[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's no such thing as 'nice guys'. There's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: c6fdd81bc6.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
c6fdd81bc6.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
There's no such thing as 'nice guys'. There's no such thing as 'good men'. There's no such thing as 'alpha males'. All men care about sex. Everything they do is for sex. They have no appreciation for anything other than to have sex. They'll lie for sex, befriend for sex, cheat for sex.

I am so done with you. Men are dogs and will be treated like dogs. I prefer women from now on.
>>
Replace men with women and you will be 100% correct.
>>
>>36473638
both do it
>>
>>36473638
/thread

No further discussion is needed.
>>
>>36473365
You wouldn't be attracting men who only care about sex if you weren't such a whore.
>>
>>36473690
Yeah I should be attracting the real 'nice guys' like you, right? I can't help being beautiful and I guess you men can't help being nothing but animals underneath the layers of bullshit you cover yourself with.

Sorry, you all stink and I will not dirty myself by lying with you.
>>
>>36473915
Hahaha, you think I would want a hyper-emotional bitch like you?
You're just shit at judging other people, and guess what, the same is going to happen regardless of what gender you date if you're that bad at judging others.
>>
>>36473365
All women are whores
Fuck you atention whore
>>
>>36473365
>I prefer women from now on.
You've become one of us :^)
>>
File: smug 3D natsoc giruu gf.jpg (67KB, 322x519px) Image search: [Google]
smug 3D natsoc giruu gf.jpg
67KB, 322x519px
There's no such thing as 'nice girls'. There's no such thing as 'good women'. There's no such thing as 'Dominant females'. All women care about sex. Everything they do is for sex. They have no appreciation for anything other than to have sex. They'll lie for sex, befriend for sex, cheat for sex.

I am so done with you. Women are dogs and will be treated like dogs. I prefer men from now on.
>>
>>36473915
>Sorry, you all stink and I will not dirty myself by lying with you.
Great english there einstein.
>>
>>36473365
Human beings are biologically wired to seek out mates and have sex. You want to fight nature?
>>
>They have no appreciation for anything other than to have sex.
Problem? Reproduction is as important as feeding, shitting and sleeping. I can only imagine the bright of the humankind when women are obsolete and men do not need to waste time on you.
>>
>>36473365
both sexes blame the opposite sex, all robots know that. get off /r9k/ stacy, we all know you're going to say more than you mean, and go suck chad's dick by midnight.
>>
>>36473365
>I had sex with an asshole
>wtf I hate assholes now
>>
>>36473365
Hirotan give me mod and I ban this whore
>>
File: 4357346977_6cb55bd2e4_z.jpg (128KB, 640x590px) Image search: [Google]
4357346977_6cb55bd2e4_z.jpg
128KB, 640x590px
>>36473365
There's no such thing as 'nice girls'. There's no such thing as 'good women'. There's no such thing as 'submissive females'. All women care about impregnation. Everything they do is for impregnation. They have no appreciation for anything other than to have children. They'll lie for pregnacy, befriend for pregnacy, cheat for pregnacy.

I am so done with you. Women are bitches and will be treated like bitches. I prefer men from now on.

Men and women both want sex because of a biological drive to procreate. It seems like a commonly understood point, but so many people forget it because of our inherent desire for romance which clouds our judgement. Even people who realize the existence of clouds are not immune. It is a shame you have poor experiences. I can only wish you the best in the future, so Godspeed.
>>
There's no such thing as 'nice girls'. There's no such thing as 'good women'. There's no such thing as 'grateful females'. All women care about money. Everything they do is for money. They have no appreciation for anything other than to have more money. They'll lie for money, befriend for money, cheat for money.

I am so done with you. Women are bitches and whores and will be treated as such.
>>
Be a better judge of character. But that would mean being responsible.
>>
>>36473365
Quit your whining. Imagine being a female no man wants to willingly have sex with.
>>
>>36475782
>Imagine being a female no man wants to willingly have sex with.
Impossible. No matter how ugly or deformed a female is, there is a male who is willing to fuck her. No exceptions.
>>
>>36475852
Nope. Only a desperate man will, but that is involuntary. Any man who can get sex regularly is not going to fuck a bottom of the barrel woman when he can fuck an average one. Try again.
>>
>>36474175
I am fighting nature.
>>
>>36475782
Bottom of the barrel men will have sex with you.
>>
>>36476910
Out of desperation. That isn't willingness. In fa
>>
>>36477106
Get over it, you're ugly. You're not entitled to better, so go for your own kind.
>>
>>36477140
You seem to not understand. The "bottom of the barrel men" still do not want me. Only hypotheticaly if they are desperate however men can always find a way since women can be bought. Men cannot be bought. No man has and will ever love or want to have sex with me.

It's not at all that I'm looking up. I'm being realistic.
>>
>>36474197
>says reproduction is the most important thing in the same post he says that women will be obsolete
not too bright?
>>
File: samurai jack kiss.png (107KB, 500x177px) Image search: [Google]
samurai jack kiss.png
107KB, 500x177px
OP it's simple, just find a man who won't lie or cheat and who uses his sexual drives in a healthy manner. It's not hard.

Of course you're probably not the kind of woman such a man would want anyway.
>>
Well I'm probably not the norm but as a beta NEET I can tell you i've never done anything in my life with the intention of getting or increasing my chance of sex, I just don't feel any drive to.
I'm 21 now so I guess i'm just pathetic.
>>
>>36473365
I feel the same as you which is why i will never let a man touch me. Only beautiful nice women even are allowed, though most are not very nice nor gay.
Have you made the same choice? Or are you a hypocrite still giving your body to the very beings you despise?
>>
>>36474394
>replacing sex with impregnation
ehh desu
>>
not really. you should date a junkie. i have no libido at all and my gf basically has to force me to have sex. i just like getting fucked up and playing roleplaying games. sex is boring.
>>
>>36477340
>man
>won't lie, cheat, or use his sexuality destructively
those are contradictions, anon
>>
>>36473638
And replace sex with money
>>
>>36473365
>Got rejected by Chad
>"Man life sucks why are men so mean!"
Perfect example of why women can't be robots
>>
>>36473915
I love seeing roasties get emotional, it's funny. Whenever a roastie bitches, they just can't stop. They get all sassy and do that stupid finger motion, I love it. It's just so pathetic when a woman gets infuriated because you know she's too retarded, helpless, and weak to do anything of serious damage. Like, if I wanted to, I could just punch her in the face once and that would be the end of her forever.
>>
>>36477230
What makes you ugly?
>>
>>36473638
fpbp as usual.

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>36473365
Posting nibutani automatically betrays your terrible taste.
>>
>>36473973
On a serious note how can females judge men better and avoid the sex-craved ones?
>inb4 stop lusting for Chad
I know robots that do the same thing.
>>
>>36473365
Its people, not any gender specifically. Just hate hummanity, then you just sort of learn to play along.
>>
>>36477729
My face was artificially deformed on top of taking all my ugly fathers genetics.
Most of it is the artificial deformity however.
>>
>>36473365
>It's a retarded fembot found Chad again after rejecting a beta robot and got pumped n dumped

Hey that guy you ghosted? Yeah he could've been a great bf.
I've seen this movie so many times it's getting boring.
>>
>>36473365
>They'll lie for sex, befriend for sex, cheat for sex.

Yes because we have too. You women have made it so hard to reproduce you've forced us to adopt almost like a hunter mind set. We must stalk, use cunning and tricks to lure in our prey.

Maybe if you sluts just got back in the kitchen and did what was best for you we wouldn't be in this situation.

Feminism was a mistake.
>>
>>36477997
>does he initiate most of the convos with relevant and funny topics?
Not a robot
>can he change topics smoothly and without awkwardness?
Not a robot
>does he ask for a pic first?
Not a robot
>does he ask you for voice/cam?
Not a robot
>does he say anything remotely lewd or ask for lewd things?
Not a robot

And so on.
>>
>>36473365
Nice generalizations. Eh. I really prefer having a gf to casual sex. I don't even bother unless I am interested in a girl. I've stopped trying to date all together.
>>
>>36473365
Actually, men have three modes:

Lust
Aggression
Greed

All things men do are for one of these. I will rejoice at the end of man.
>>
File: 1484676026991.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1484676026991.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>36477428
>Anon read the post, "...declare your poetic contribution was of poor quality and worth. You have no merit, and are a foolish, feeble individual. I support, highly, a swift suicide so that the Earth shan't bare the perverted existence you maintain, you crustacean harlot. Please end your life."

>Yours truly, /r9k/ poster of No.36477428
>>
>>36478153
>only robots do not think with their dicks
>robots are the most sexually frustrated
anon...
>>
File: _pkc-RL97d-Instagram.png (328KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
_pkc-RL97d-Instagram.png
328KB, 500x565px
>>36473915
>Expecting to meet good men with this sort of personality
You need to man up. Quit being so entitled. You won't get a BF until you stop being bitter.
>>
>>36478275
>what is taking a fap and thinking before you act you extroverted fuck

But I'm sure Chad "just go for it brah" Thundercock is a better option. That attitude is why girls think everything is about sex.
>>
File: 1492749094016.png (288KB, 542x529px) Image search: [Google]
1492749094016.png
288KB, 542x529px
>>36473365

>waaaah chad pumped and dumped me
>i-its the fault of the betas who i never even looked at let alone talked to

Why are women this retarded
>>
File: 179961.b.jpg (172KB, 429x315px) Image search: [Google]
179961.b.jpg
172KB, 429x315px
>>36477455
I've met like one or two maybe. Usually they are Christian Chad types, so they will be wanting a nice stay at home good girl to make babies.

If you smell shit wherever you go, try checking the bottom of your shoes.
>>
>>36473365
If a girl is good, a good guy will stick around. You sound like a self-centered cunt who shits on the guys who would be good to you and then gets mad when the men you lust for treat you the same way.

If all you have going for you is looks and pussy, that's all people will value you for. Stop being a stupid vapid whore. This will be hard to swallow because women aren't encouraged enough to take responsibility for themselves.
>>
File: 1492707065584.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1492707065584.png
22KB, 804x743px
wtf all of these retards not realizing this is a fucking bait
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.