[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never had intercourse with a woman that I found exceptional

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: low_standerd.jpg (55KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
low_standerd.jpg
55KB, 332x500px
I have never had intercourse with a woman that I found exceptional or noteworthy. If you want to impress me, cover up your breasts, take off the makeup, and impress me with your knowledge. Let us discuss quantum particles, or the works of Charles Darwin and Einstein. Let us marvel at the universe and the vastness of infinity. Ye gods, my mind aches at the vapidity of my generation....
>>
>>36473174
whilst this is true, why do you care? you aren't (nobody is) defined by those who live in the same era as you.
>>
>>36473239
women need to prove themselves worthy of more than just a wet hole
>>
>>36473312
why are you stating this? isn't this a given, everybody has to prove something to earn something, wtf are you trying to make me derive from what your saying?

if you're stuck on the meme that 102% of all women just want shaquille oneal to fuck them then you are just a mirror image of that degeneracy

winners don't focus on losers
>>
Everytime I've tried this with a guy it ended up being a disappointment.
>>
>>36473474
i guess you've been looking in the wrong place

how many times is everytime
>>
>>36473420
but it is true. women are uninteresting people, very few can hold an intellectual conversation. why do you think there are so few women in stem? they lack knowledge beyond makeup and gossip. for centuries women have been inferior to men because they are not worthy of more than sex and that is still the case. if i ever give a woman my precious time of day she must be a smart individual that has more to offer than satisfying my dick. did i offend you with the truth, roastie?
>>
Granted, not many considering my social anxiety. But my environment is filled with pseudo-intelectuals. They think too much of themselves and end up going after the boobs and makeup anyway.
>>
>>36473535
>>36473474 here. Fucked up my reply, ugh.
>>
>>36473588
i think we need to just apply a simple rule

there are winners, people who get gold medals and are happy and then there is everybody else. the difference in mindset is why there is this gap, you ever thought you weren't earning gold medals, so you never got one might just be your own fault?

i fucking hate these women hate and men are superior threads, because in real life this shit isnt real, i fucking hate most guys too, they act hard but they never had a fight and enjoy degenerate american culture just as much as the whore bitches this board is so focused on.

maybe you're right, men are more interesting, hence why men have male friends but that doesn't mean every woman you meet is marilyn monroe, a pair of tits and an empty head. it's just absurd that a meme has actually impacted the mental state of men, who are suppose to not be sensitive children, but to burden pain for the greater good, not complain it hurts

this is on the same level as basing your entire judgement on someone because of their skin colour or some other irrelevant shit like their clothes
>>
>>36473565
Is that so? Where the fuck do you live, so I can move there?
>>
File: okay_we_get_it_anon.jpg (111KB, 634x482px) Image search: [Google]
okay_we_get_it_anon.jpg
111KB, 634x482px
>>36473565
High intelligence STEM female here.
Here to tell you you're trying too hard.
I don't disagree with what you said, but you're a tryhard.
>>
>>36473756
>this is on the same level as basing your entire judgement on someone because of their skin colour or some other irrelevant shit like their clothes

nope, because i have met good and bad black people for example. but EVERY woman I have ever met (quite a lot) actually is braindead and only understands how to gossip, apply "on fleek" makeup, and mindlessly spend money like children. i'm sure you are being honest, but you have to understand that women like you (assuming but doubt) are a rare kind and the majority of men are bombard by the mindless cowtits showered in makeup and a disgusting ego. our conclusion is only logical since it defines 99% of females
>>
File: 1492064856937.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492064856937.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>36473905
low quality as fuck
>>
>>36473905
it doesn't actually seem like he's trying at all.
>>
File: Carole&Alice.jpg (13KB, 210x200px) Image search: [Google]
Carole&Alice.jpg
13KB, 210x200px
>>36473950
He's trying too hard with his phrasing like he imagines himself to be sipping tea and going "the absolute STATE of women these days, Samuel."
>>
>>36474012
You're not as funny as you think. Stop trying to fit in with other men you failed Stacy.
>>
File: 1450136865561.jpg (90KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1450136865561.jpg
90KB, 1024x1024px
Guys, OP just posted a copypasta.
>>
>>36474066
I'm not trying to be funny.
I'm being honest.
>>
>>36473914
i know that most girls are caught up in the modern culture of relationship goals and other memes but is your mother the same? i think ethnicites play a huge role in your judgement, i am guessing youre american or west european where american culture is raping morality and what's perceived to be normal, but for me, i have met some girls who weren't braindead but far less than guys

i just don't buy into the idea women are just men with instincts and no original thoughts, but i do see it a lot in the media, women are model citizens maybe because of what you said i just hope you're not right
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.