[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with the deep hatred for black people on these boards?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1462353669251.jpg (185KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462353669251.jpg
185KB, 819x1024px
What is it with the deep hatred for black people on these boards? I'm not talking about "statistical they are more violent so I avoid them"
I'm talking about anything that has a black person affects them
especially when it comes to white women, there has to be something psychological to this
>>
its similar to when you see a rabid dog outside your house coming towards you

it disgusts you completely
>>
>>36472924
Dam.
Im just a dog then?

I thought we was cool.
I look out for you so marquis and daewon dont have you btfo.

I risked my ass and came back for you in the parish finale and used my medkit on you when I couldve let you bleed out.

For this?

S'wrong with you b?
>>
>>36472877
Im black and avoid other blacks completely. It is just a human instinct I guess
>>
>>36472877
It's not us man
It's the /pol/fag invasion

Unironic racism on 4chan is stronger now than its ever been, largely because /pol/ brought literally hundreds of thousands of new friends to the site
>>
Back in the day it used to be pretty much just ironic racism, but nowadays I have a sneaking suspicion it's not.

Honestly I think younger kids are racist today because they're fucking pussies who want to blame another group for their problems. It's much easier to hate an outsider group of humans than it is to accept that you're just a loser with virtually no redeeming qualities.

Lack of context for the plight of American Americans is another reason I believe. Some people just can't even fathom the centuries of institutional racism that still exists in the US. If the statistics they throw around about African Americans are true (pro-tip they're not), there's more than ample socio-economic reasons for that while there's absolutely ZERO valid explanation from a genetic standpoint.

tl;dr - white people like blaming others for their problems and they also like mitigating the plight of African Americans
>>
>>36472877
You don't understand do you nigger? All races of people deep down hate other races, because they biologically must. Think about other races as tribes, you have to protect and stay in your tribe to survive. Being near other tribes deep down, disgusts you. Do you know why people in prison hang out in groups by race? So they can be safe from the dangerous other tribes. It's that simple.
>>
>>36472877
The only black people that I truly despise are those ghetto clowns that riot in cities like Ferguson and LA and fuck things up for everyone, including themselves. I've known black people who were lovely and I've known black people who I wanted to piledrive into the ocean. Hell I consider the two to be separate entities at this point.
>>
>>36473525
Wow! So accurate!! You CLEARLY now a lot about life!!! So wise for being what, 19???

You're not going to change your outlook on race when you get older, that's for sure!
>>
It's just being edgy for the fuck of it.
If I call someone a dumb nigger IRL I'll get shat on by everyone. How dare I. But I can call everyone a dumb nigger here. Kind of a release.
>>
>>36473484
racists BLOW THE FUCK OUT xd
>>
>>36472877

its just /pol/ shitposting on all the other boards because they think its cool

on some boards it's worse than others, on /k/ for example you literally can't even make a thread discussing the purely technical aspects of a gun without someone launching into an unprovoked rant about how much he hates the evil kikes or niggers or gays.

its really sad but you just have to live with it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.