[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I GET RID OF PINWORMS WITHOUT GOING TO A DOCTOR? IT ITCHES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 24

File: pinworms.jpg (47KB, 576x394px) Image search: [Google]
pinworms.jpg
47KB, 576x394px
HOW DO I GET RID OF PINWORMS WITHOUT GOING TO A DOCTOR?

IT ITCHES SO HARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36472848
>WITHOUT GOING TO A DOCTOR
just go to the fucking doctor, dumbass
>>
>>36472848
Hope you like spicy foods. Like really spicy.
>>
>>36472848
>HOW DO I GET RID OF PINWORMS WITHOUT GOING TO A DOCTOR?
There's some medicine you can buy without recipe (you'll have to google on that). Also wash your hands after shitting and scratching your ass or eat a lot of garlic.
t. anon who had the same problem.
>>
>>36472862

I DON'T WANT TO. IT'S EMBARRASSING
>>
Behold, the so-called Overman
>>
>>36472900
The guy deals with literal assholes for a living i doubt yours will stay in his memory as particularly interesting. Just unclench and go see a doc you dipshit.
>>
Stop touching your butt-hole, wash your hands very regularly and NEVER put your fingers in your mouth.

Had them a couple years ago. Cleared up in a couple weeks.
>>
>>36472848
You need antiparasitic drugs.
Either you go to a free clinic and get a prescription or you buy anti-worm medication (ivermectin or albendazole) intended for dogs and scale the dosage up to meet your weight
>>
>>36472862
>>36472958
Going to the doctor for pinworms is a complete waste of time and resources. It's like going to the doctor for a sore throat. Just do this >>36472963
>>
>>36472848
I've gotten these a few times because I'm a chronic nail biter. It clears up in around a week.
>>
>>36472963
>Ass worms are a thing
WHAT THE FUCKIING SHIT THERE IS NO GOD THIS IS PROOF
>>
File: 1489975449472.jpg (44KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
1489975449472.jpg
44KB, 600x581px
>>36472963

I've had them for years.

watdo
>>
>>36473141
Pinworms catch in your rectum, and crawl to the anus where they lay eggs, which causes itching. You itch your asshole, put your egg covered fingers in your mouth and the cycle starts over.

Don't touch your ass-hole, change pants regularly, and NEVER EVER put your fingers in your mouth. If you've gone weeks and can't get rid of them then don't eat for a couple days and starve the eggs.
>>
>>36473276

FUCK, I bite my nails all the time. I wash my hands regularly though..
>>
I sometimes get them really gross but I find if I just stick a finger and fish them out it seems to work. Or maybe they just die cause of my horrible diet
>>
You can go to the doctor and pay for the right drug

OR

You can take a big gulp of petrol and this will kill them
>>
>>36472848
Post a pic of your bellybuton, OP.
>>
Had them for ages, maybe on and off for a year. Was totally neet and rarely left home so it didn't cripple my life and wasn't motivated to fix it.

After a bad flare up I decided to go all out. Garlic is your best friend. This isn't homeopathic bullshit snake oil it actually legitimately scientifically works. Get some garlic cloves, chop them up a bit and swallow with water like you would with a pill. I did this and sometimes would get a bunch of clothes and blend in water - the idea being that my body would process it all at once and nuke the worms and eggs. Whether it actually makes a difference I don't know. Just do both.

I would also stick a clove of garlic up my ass. Would cut little nicks into it increase the amount of whatever my body needed to be exposed to. This helped block them from coming out and probably helped eliminate a living space for them (I imagine cleaning the insides via ingesting garlic only does 90% of the job but would eventually work).

An alternative strategy - and one you can use alongside the garlic - drink a lot of alcohol. I didn't look too much into the science behind this but anecdotally I'm pretty sure it wipes them out.

But garlic is so fucking cheap there is no excuse not to. A week's regiment along with daily cleaning, fresh underwear every day and a change of bed sheets (no need to do much here) should set you straight.

Also:
You realise having too much sugar encourages them, right? Cut down
Duct tape on your asshole is heavenly for removing the worms and eggs.
Cold enemas also feel great, I got a sick pleasure from doing this to remove all the worms but I stopped because I was worried excess moisture might create better conditions for them. Actually did this in a train station restroom once with a water bottle I found. Just left it there full of wormies for somebody to find.
>>
Drinking bleach did the trick for me
>>
>>36473342
Stop biting your nails. Honestly if you just completely stop putting your hands in your mouth they will be gone in no time.

They're really common in children because they've got their hands in their mouths all the fucking time.
>>
File: 1491049709179.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491049709179.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>36473432

>I would also stick a clove of garlic up my ass
>Duct tape on your asshole is heavenly for removing the worms and eggs

w-what
>>
what the fuck is this shit

people have ass worms? what fucking shithole do you live in?
>>
>>36472990
> buy anti-worm medication (ivermectin or albendazole) intended for dogs and scale the dosage up to meet your weight

What in the fucking christ? Is this what modern medicine is like in Clapistan? Here in the UK, you can just BUY FUCKING DE-WORMING TABLETS and they get rid of it in less than a week easily.

Your big problem will be finding the thing that caused you to ingest the eggs in the first place. It might have been a one-off, but for me when I was a kid I got them like 4 times in one year; I highly suspect it was some grubby kid that never washed that I had to sit next to in one class.
>>
Just buy the anti worm medicine from amazon. It's like $10.

Comes in chalk tablets. Follow the directions, don't take too many.
>>
File: dafuq.png (286KB, 474x281px) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.png
286KB, 474x281px
>>36473432

that went from solid advice to fucking bizarre real quick, anon
>>
>>36473623
pin worms and lice are very common pretty much everywhere, including wealthy/healthy stratas.

They're actually even more common in high wealth schools, because no one talks about it due to taboo.
>>
File: 1491319555704.jpg (60KB, 444x794px) Image search: [Google]
1491319555704.jpg
60KB, 444x794px
>>36473677
I'M GONNA PUKE THIS IS FUCKING AWFUL
>>
>>36473677
I don't think I've ever had them, and I've never heard of anyone having them, and didn't really know what they were until I took a look at wikipedia. Hell, I don't even know what they're called on my native language, all wikipedia gives me is the species' name in latin.

Apparently the eggs don't do well on dry heat, so I guess that's a good deterrent, and garlic is pretty common on many foods here.
>>
>>36472848
HAHaha!!!!11 your fault for prostate massaging your anus with the toilette brush.
>>
>>36472848
Stop touching your bum.
>>
File: 570113230.gif (2MB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
570113230.gif
2MB, 250x197px
>Pinworms cannot damage the skin,[14] and they do not normally migrate through tissues.[10] However, in women they may move onto the vulva and into the vagina, from there moving to the external orifice of the uterus, and onwards to the uterine cavity, fallopian tubes, ovaries, and peritoneal cavity.[14] This can cause vulvovaginitis, i.e. an inflammation of the vulva and vagina.[9][10] This causes vaginal discharge and pruritus vulvae, i.e., itchiness of the vulva.[9] The pinworms can also enter the urethra, and presumably, they carry intestinal bacteria with them

WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING I THINK I'M GOING TO PUKE
>>
>>36472848
drink a bottle of straight hotsauce and maybe buy some habeneros and have that too with some garlic. eat all of this at once and you will feel an undying pain for about 10 minutes, but, the worms will have probably died from the overly spicy food and the garlic.
>>
>>36472848
Pinworm pills are off the counter medicine RETARD
>>
File: (9).png (253KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
(9).png
253KB, 640x480px
I've had them for years, despite being an otherwise incredibly healthy person. I'm from a wealthy, posh background, i've just never really been motivated to go out and get something done about them.
>>
what the fuck are pinworms
>>
>>36474690
tiny white worms the size of rice, kids usually get them from playing/eating the dirt and they can spread to an adult if you don't wash your hands and they touch a surface
>>
>>36474662
I don't understand. You have literal WORMS in your asshole and you don't care?

If you have pinworms you're a filthy nigger
just wash your hands faggots
>>
>>36472848
Drinking alcohol, and plenty of it
For best results, you should both drink some alcohol and do an enema of alcohol for as long as you can stand it.
Worms can't live in your colon if its full of vodka
>>
File: cool.png (277KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
cool.png
277KB, 340x372px
pour a circle of salt around yourself and burn them with a lighter. Chant children's songs backwards.
>>
File: 1473976987265.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1473976987265.png
22KB, 804x743px
>it's common for americans to run around with worms in their assholes
I've never even heard about this shit here.
>>
is this like fingerbox trolling wtf is a pinworm?

i've lived very unhygienic and i'ven ever had worms that were visible outside my asshole i may have had an internal worm somewhere down the line but wouldn't know? how the fuck do you guys get this?
>>
>>36472848

Holy fuck, you guys must have a nasty as fuck bum life if you have so much experience with this shit. I knkw it is /r9k/ and all, but I assumed I share this board with clean autists who atleast keep themselves from becoming a worm infested carcass before they die.
>>
Can you have these and not know it?
>>
>>36474784
Usually kids get them. One kid has pin worms, itches his ass, later touches something like a door handle and the eggs stick to that. Another person touches it then ingests the eggs by biting nails or putting them onto food or something. The eggs are very resilient and very sticky.
>>
>>36474832
so how do you know you have them?
>>
>>36474817
>>36474857
You'll know if you had them. Itchiest thing ever.
>>
>>36474729
apparently they can be asymptomatic to one third of the people
>just wash your hands faggots
and change clothes frequently, and wash them with hot water, and make sure not to inhale dust from places that might have eggs (e.g. shaking you bedsheets), and wash your hands after touching clothes, surfaces that have touched clothes, pets... fucking eggs get everywhere

oh, and do hope you don't get retroinfected by the eggs in you the and migrating back up
>>
Buy the most hardcore hot sauce you can find and pour it on your anus, making sure to get as much as you can into the rectum.
>>
File: Wormwood Combination.jpg (233KB, 702x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Wormwood Combination.jpg
233KB, 702x1500px
OP, just buy Humaworm or whichever herbal deworming formula you prefer.

Read the user reviews, many of them have attest that the supplements really do expend worms.

Just remember to also buy a probiotic, since anti-parasitic ingredients kill not only parasites but also bacteria (both good and bad bacteria.)

And make sure you take a bit more than the recommended amount. If you have active worms, you definitely need a strong dose. There's a good reason other anons recommended going to a doctor, but I completely empathize with lacking the funds to do so. If I were in your shoes, I'd order two parasite cleanse caps bottles and take six caps every six hours or so. You'll feel very tired due to die-off, but it'll undoubtedly be worth it.

Pic related is another supplement, Wormwood Combination, sold by Kroeger on Amazon for ten bucks.
>>
post pic of your assworms faggots

>>36474895
bitch just stop itching your ass and sucking your god damn fingers jesus christ
>>
>>36474784
They're very common and easy to contract. It's not really a hygiene thing.

I work at the ER and have a couple people a week come in with pinworms. From what I've seen there's no correlation with health, cleanliness, or even wealth. People are also SUPER embarrassed and often don't even know what the fuck they have. Half of them think they have STDs.

The common denominators that I've observed over the years are:

Have, or work with, young children who play outside. Works in places where there's a lot of handling of goods or lots of paper changing hands. Basically any constant social environment makes you likely to get them, so it's no surprise that robots don't get them as they're asocial.
>>
>>36472879
that doesn't make any sense

capsaicin, the chemical that makes hot peppers hot, is only an irritant to mammals. An IRRITANT which means it does no real damage. Chances are a worm wouldn't even feel anything from exposure to it.

If you're looking at holistic rememdies there's a better chance that something actually mildly corrosive like vinegar could work.
>>
H-how do you know if you've got them? Sometimes my asshole itches and feels strange like shit is crawling around, but idk
>>
You can litteraly just buy them without recipe!
>>
>>36474963
Dig in your asshole next time it itches, like full inside and dig around the inside of your rectum. If you find triangular seed like things and long very thin white worms (like hair thin) then you've got the pinworms and you need to go buy a de-wormer from amazon. They're cheap.
>>
if you have pinworms you're disgusting and unhygienic

you're all in denial
>>
>>36474941
well how do you guys diagnose them?

can nicotine smokers get them? it seems like nicotine is a really good disinfectant like nicotine in your blood stream would kill them off and not allow them to flourish.
>>
>>36475021
ER guy here. Nah. You're wrong. And worse, your attitude causes this kind of thing to spread further because it becomes taboo.

If people were just frank and open about it, and didn't have to face some kind of social shame, and so could be educated, there would be far less incidence of this kind of thing. Same with fungal infections, UTIs, other parasites, and even things like diarrhea.

Shame really is not an effective tool for improving public health.
>>
>>36473709
>>36473623
I freaked the fuck out at first when a thick pile of pinworms went out my ass. But then I started accepting them and they are my friends now.
>>
>>36475050
they live in your intestines not in your blood...
>>
File: 1437094404484.gif (2MB, 322x252px) Image search: [Google]
1437094404484.gif
2MB, 322x252px
>>36473432
>Get drunk and shove garlic in your asshole
>>
>>36475103
ya but your intestines are full of blood vessels so they'd be exposed to nicotine i mean chemicals touch every system of your body. there's no blood in pee or saliva but it can still detect the presence of drugs...
>>
While on the topic of parasites, anyone ever get giardia? I took 400mg albendazole x 5 days a month ago and I'm still bloated. Supposedly it takes time for the intestines to recover but I'm thinking about hitting it with another course.

Thanks India
>>
File: 1489977281031.jpg (40KB, 750x610px) Image search: [Google]
1489977281031.jpg
40KB, 750x610px
>>36472848

>more common than you think
>>
>>36474732
this will literally kill you
don't do this
>>
>>36475131
bacteria can survive in your gut, so obviously much larger multicellular organisms will survive there too. I don't think trace amounts of nicotine will do shit other than give you cancer lmao.
>>
>>36474857
you can also see them in your shit.
>>
>>36475225
nicotine doesn't give you cancer, it's just super addictive
the cancer comes from inhaling smoke repeatedly
>>
>>36475225
so you're tell me worms who are highily porous can survive nicotine?

i'm pretty sure you could capture a worm in the rain then create a little jar with a small amount of water, blow a whole cigarette worths of smoke or a few in there and the worm will die.
>>
>>36475050
It's pretty simple to diagnose.

Typically the worms only come out at night and lay eggs, so one thing you can do a check right after waking up by applying some tape to the anus. Typically you'll be able to observe eggs and worms. You can do this at home.

If you go to the doctor's they may do a variety of things depending on how well equipped or trained they are.

We use what's called a "pinworm paddle" if the time is right (early morning, late at night) or do a digital exam with a gloved finger to collect stool for exam under a microscope (or even visibly detect pinworms, which is common.) I prefer the finger honestly if the person isn't squeamish since the paddle is time sensitive.
>>
I'm just happy I never had assworms and don't live in some undeveloped shithole.

Thanks for cheering me up.
>>
>>36472848

Is that your belly button?
>>
>>36475247
if that's true then smoking weed also causes cancer
>>
>>36475247
Nicotine is an agonist that is clinically proven to cause throats and lung cancer.
>>
>>36475271
You're comparing a worm taking a full on blast of smoke to a worm that evolved to living in the intestine developing resistance to shit like acid
>>
>>36475330
ya but nicotine is different then ph. i think nicotine can kill a worm personally.
>>
>>36475299
They're called carcinogens.
>>
STOP BITING YOUR FINGERNAILS and STOP TOUCHING YOUR ASSHOLE
they'll go away in about a week. works for me every time
>>
>ass worms the thread

I was going to eat you faggots.
>>
>>36475330
also i don't have access to medical data but i'd be interested to see medical screenings for people infected with small parasites like a pinworm and see if they're a smoker.
>>
>>36475400
Well, ER guy here again. Plenty of the people with pinworms I've dealt with were smokers (you can always smell it on them.)
>>
Smh desu senpai how can you be so dirty
>>
>>36473432
Someone should screencap this magnum opus of medical literature
>>
>>36473432
>Just left it there full of wormies for somebody to find.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>36475353
you'd be dead if you think your nicotine levels are any wear near toxic enough to kill worms
>>
>>36474732
alcohol is digested before it goes into your colon, fool
>>
>>36475304
Can you post your source, please?
>>
>>36475174
this is why traps are the future
>>
>>36475451
'Tobacco is also a fierce de-worming agent and kills all different kinds of parasites. 3. Nicotine, Nicotinamide, Niacin, Niacinamide are very ...'

i found this but I don't know the source of it. it just seems nicotine and alcohol while bad also helped humans deal with parasites and gut bacteria.

actually someone said the reason in ancient civs people like drinking spirits was because it kept them in good health. you have nasty stagnant water that villages are drinking one people are drinking alcohol the others aren't the others get sick and die. they realize the alcohol disinfects.
>>
>>36472848
I have the same problem. You won't defeat them without going to a doctor. It got worse for me lately. At first I started to just wash my hands more often and wash my anus. Now I have to take shower everyday and spend like 2 hours sticking my fingers covered in soap up my anus and literally taking the worms out. When I started doing this I could only insert my little finger and take out few worms, but as my problem progressed so did my asshole stretch... now I can stuff my ass with my entire hand and what is worse; it's not helping! I think they are getting smarter and adapted to my way of dealing with them. Basically whenever I take shit "they know it" and hide up my ass. I'm going to a doctor next week, hopefully I will get something prescribed for myself.
>>
>>36475636
Nah. You can buy the anti-worming tablets right off amazon. They work just fine. You don't need to go to the doctor (unless you have a compromised immune system or something.)
>>
>>36475523
Something tells me an artificially constructed "vagina", (AKA a mutilated penis stuffed inside-out of a sweaty crotch) is more susceptible to maggots than a real one.
>>
>>36475708
>You can buy the anti-worming tablets right off amazon
Okay, I will try that then. Thanks.
>>
>>36474963
Inspect your next shit baka if you see white tiny worms crawling on your poop you are infected senpai just wait a minute desu and youll see them
>>
>>36475304

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2009/04/24/can-nicotine-gum-cause-mouth-cancer/

kinda but not really
>>
Do what the cool kids do and drink alcohol with your ass.
>>
File: Russian_President__3535254b.jpg (41KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Russian_President__3535254b.jpg
41KB, 620x387px
What cause this?
I hate those anus relate things.
>>
How the fuck do you get those?
>>
>>36475096
What about AIDS? Homos should be ashamed they had so much sex they got faggot cancer.
>>
File: stalin_pepe.jpg (254KB, 884x757px) Image search: [Google]
stalin_pepe.jpg
254KB, 884x757px
>>36472848
Vote for a leftist party next election.
>>
>>36472848
People in medieval age used garlic or just go to the pharmacy and buy some medicine.
>>
>>36472848
How do you even know you have pinworms? Do you see them wiggling around in your turds?
>>
>>36475933
read the thread moron it's been explained
>>
File: 1492845274948.jpg (20KB, 402x428px) Image search: [Google]
1492845274948.jpg
20KB, 402x428px
At least you dont have anal herpes
>>
>>36475761
That's why you just keep the naturally clitty (male) and fug that boipussy
>>
>>36472848
Are you sure that's pinworms, it just looks like some freshly grated parmasean cheese is all
>>
File: combantrin-threadworm-tablet.png (38KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
combantrin-threadworm-tablet.png
38KB, 450x400px
>all these stories of these disgusting and involved methods of getting rid of them or people just choosing to suffer them
There is over the counter medicine to deal with this in my country, i don't see why that wouldn't be the case in others.
>>
>>36475761
i said trap, not tranny freak

learn the difference dummy
>>
Go to a fucking doctor, they'll be able to prescribe you a pill that'll get rid of it in days. Please stop torturing yourself.
>>
Post a picture of your dirty braap hole
>>
File: eRKrAEcUfI.png (62KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
eRKrAEcUfI.png
62KB, 520x390px
>>36472848
Maybe pour rubbing alcohol over your asshole?
>>
>>36477239
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mebendazole
>As of 2016, pricing has dramatically increased in the U.S. as Amedra Pharmaceuticals acquired the rights to this drug from Teva in 2013. It should also be noted that in 2010, Amedra also bought the U.S. Marketing rights to the only other interchangeable anti-parasitic medication, albendazole, from GSK. The result of these acquisitions created a monopoly for this 40+ year old medication and its alternative medication.[17] The retail price was approximately 380 USD per 100 mg tablet
kek
>>
File: 1460743988084.jpg (5KB, 177x120px) Image search: [Google]
1460743988084.jpg
5KB, 177x120px
pls delet this disgusting thread
>>
>>36473432
>Eat Garlic

Okay.

>Shove garlic up your bumhole

what
>>
>>36473623
Literally everyone has pinworms at some point my dude. You probably have them right now and don't even notice
>>
>>36477434
>t. cluster of sentient pinworms
>>
>>36477239
Yup, had ass worm once and after 1 dose of this medicine it went completely away. People are retarded.
>>
File: 1478990661090.jpg (157KB, 700x513px) Image search: [Google]
1478990661090.jpg
157KB, 700x513px
you can do it without medication by eating garlic, and eating garlic is much better for you anyway.
N U T R I T I O N
It's like a fucking miracle, I fucking love garlic, its like this thread was made for garlic-worship
>>
>>36473432
Ever heard of escalation of force? You just went and dropped a fucking nuke at first contact with the garlic up the asshole

Anyway I don't think i've ever had them.
>>
>>36477370
>american healthcare
U
unsurprisingly unoriginal
>>
I get them from time to time because I can't quit smooching my cute pupper.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.