[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl that's perfect for you in every way rejects you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 27

File: 1369284770333.png (602KB, 641x646px) Image search: [Google]
1369284770333.png
602KB, 641x646px
>Girl that's perfect for you in every way rejects you

This feel feels like I just got hit by a car. We have so many shared interests it feels like a set up.
>>
>>36471173
>man who jumps too high is surprised the landing hurts
>>
>>36471173
Do not give up, don't become a creep or anything, but don't give up, women hate losers and as long as she is not a stacy she will appreciate it, psychology is funny use it at your advantage
>>
>>36471227

Nope, I've tried 3 times. I'm giving up.
>>
>>36471173
this happened to me 2 weeks ago. luckily it went smooth and we're still really friends and i'm safe to say im #1 on the friend list though. stay by her side OP. don't act cool/awkward when you see her next time. But don't act like it didn't happen. you became friends with her because of how you acted beforehand, so just keep acting that way without a goal this time.
>>
>>36471260
for how long have you known her? what is the interval between rejections, is she single, how often do you talk to each other?
>>
>>36471324

>Since elementary but then with a 10~ year gap
>About a year and change
>Yes
>Now, rarely

I need a way to get back in on "everyday" terms. A natural way. Hmmm...
>>
File: FNS-9.jpg (205KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
FNS-9.jpg
205KB, 900x720px
>>36471173
>I'm black
>shes black
>still rejects me

I'm all out of options lads
>>
>>36471173
>Girl that's perfect for you
But are you perfect for her anon? Probably not. Stop crying like a bitch

>>36471260
>Tried three times
>Giving up on women entirely
lmfao yeah you're definitely not perfect for her you beta faggot. just become a sissy like the other betas
>>
>>36471362
how often did you speak with her before the first rejection? if it was not on a daily basis then it might be hard to get back to talk with her, but give it a shot with something like a cup of cofee and that you don't like the fact that you ruined your friendship.
>>
File: 1462187704846.jpg (62KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1462187704846.jpg
62KB, 421x421px
>>36471173
iktf OP

I've literally only met one girl in my whole life who had most interests/opinions/behaviours in common with me, and when it dawns on you that she isn't going to be yours ever it fucking kills

getting hit by a car would be preferable to this actually. since you have a higher chance of recovery
>>
>>36471418

>Pointlessly hostile

I know we're on 4chan, but not every thread needs this.
>>
>>36471424
Hahaha don't do this. You look massively pathetic (more than you do already). She isn't interested just move on. If girls like you they don't play dumb games

>>36471456
Just sick of all these fucking losers and their >tfw no gf >tfw rejected

Like holy shit everyone goes through this. Stop going on about it. Just improve yourself and find someone else
>>
>>36471173
only men connect on the basis of shared interests

women are not rational beings
>>
>>36471484

I did move on, did you not see me say I've tried 3 times so it's game over? There's nothing wrong with thinking about what could've been.
>>
>>36471436
as someone who was hit by a car once, your analogy choice triggers me hard. honestly I think I'd rather get dumped by the roastie
>>
>>36471518
Instead of thinking about what could've been why don't you try thinking about what could have made it happen and start doing it.
>>
>>36471537
good point I was being overly dramatic because of my hurt feelings. being in a wheelchair or having brain damage would indeed be worse than a broken heart
>>
>>36471537
>>36471436
>These people honestly compare getting dumped to getting hit by a car
What fucking planet is this
>>
File: AnnaTrump.gif (477KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
AnnaTrump.gif
477KB, 444x250px
>>36471173
Perfect girls want perfect guys. Ironically one of the few things that's actually fair in the dating world. Someday a girl will accept your flaws, but you'll also have to accept hers. The majority of people suck and aren't perfect; the sooner you accept this, the sooner you'll find someone and be happy with your life.
>>
File: Elderly Pepe.png (77KB, 491x541px) Image search: [Google]
Elderly Pepe.png
77KB, 491x541px
>>36471173
>Girl that's perfect for you in every way already in a relationship before you even had a chance

What did the universe mean by this?
>>
>>36471173
>>Girl that's perfect for you in every way rejects you

I've got a worse one for you

>Girl that's perfect for you in every way would date you but she's already in a long term relationship

It's happened 3 times in the past year, I think God just wants me to suffer.
>>
File: AAAAAA.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAA.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>36473039
Looks like we're in the same boat, I'm the one who posted right above you.
We never even had a chance.
>>
File: 1485724339715.jpg (566KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485724339715.jpg
566KB, 900x900px
>>36473039
iktf

>talk to multiple femanons who live relatively closeby
>have same interests
>they all wanted a robot beta bf
>they have one

OOOH KURWA
>>
>>36471363
>I'm all out of options lads
Date another black girls?
>>
>>36471201
This.

You've set your own mind for success, and then didn't get it. Happens to all of us. Just don't get so dreamy next time.

Wack the dust of your shoulders and waddle on motherfucker.
>>
>>36471173
>tfw I did the rejecting

>>36471201
>>36473224
Thanks guys even though they're not meant for me they help.
>>
File: pepe aint sad.jpg (9KB, 300x194px) Image search: [Google]
pepe aint sad.jpg
9KB, 300x194px
>>36471173
iktf op
i'm still in recovery
>>
>>36471484
>everyone goes through it
you wouldnt know normie scum i can tell you arent even a virgin
>>
>>36473636
Well good job mate. I'm not. I don't see why it matters though
>>
File: 1492745708986.jpg (42KB, 568x531px) Image search: [Google]
1492745708986.jpg
42KB, 568x531px
>>36471173
>tfw you were perfect for him but he rejects you

What did men mean by this?
>>
>>36473807
He means you're fat, ugly, or both. These are the only reasons
>>
>>36471173
what did you even offer her?
>>
>>36473807
>he was chad
>you weren't as perfect as you thought

Why not date me instead I won't reject you.
>>
>>36473832
Not fat but average face. If i fix it will he then like me?
>>36473855
>>you weren't as perfect as you thought
Besides my looks, we had 95% of things in common. Are men really this shallow they will only settle for a 10/10?
>>
File: 1331282046069.jpg (32KB, 322x400px) Image search: [Google]
1331282046069.jpg
32KB, 322x400px
>>36473807

Probably already had a gf, only time I've ever rejected women is when I've had a gf.

Funny thing too, when I'm single nobody wants me. I get a gf and suddenly girls start paying attention to me again, women...
>>
>>36474037
Maybe. It could also be that you have small tits and/or a flat ass. I've heard those are deal breakers for some guys.

>>36474037
I'd settle for you if you liked being degraded whilst getting fucked
>>
>>36474037
What did you have in common? Be my gf instead. I have low standards.
>>
>>36474037
Nah, they aren't.

You either met a total potato muncher or the whole things in common was a big old facade you set up for yourself. There's people who don't want to date someone so similar to them, but someone who completes them. Maybe that guy was one of them.

Its weird, theres too many variables. The answer is don't think about it. It doesn't matter now. Move on.
>>
The feels, they are with you. It may be a sign.
>>
>>36473807
Ignoring the other answers which are more likely he may have just been blackpilled
No point in setting yourself up for rape charges, cuckholdry, and allimony if you can fix that shit before it starts
>>
>>36471173
>Putting all your eggs in one basket

Dude, it's a numbers game. You'll be rejected plenty of times before you find one who will give you a chance.
>>
>>36473081
>poland
>femanons
>>
File: Screenshot_20170420-231648.jpg (339KB, 1017x779px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170420-231648.jpg
339KB, 1017x779px
Same I met a girl two years ago and I think she was the only girl I ever loved, got drunk and told her how I felt. Im only a friend. Dont see her often, when I am around her im either drunk or high and end up doing dumb shit.
>>
>>36474185
You don't understand oneitis. You are a casual sex one night stand tinderish normie with little to no value for commitment in relationships.
>>
>>36474271
>Muh pure waifu who I was destined to marry, like from muh Chink cartoons

If you think like that, you will without a doubt die a lonely virgin. I'm trying to give OP practical advice that will work in real life. Feel free to continue living in your fantasy land, though.
>>
>>36474100
>small tits and/or a flat ass.
Nope they are a good shape actually. I'm a C cup and really fit since I run every day
>being degraded whilst getting fucked
dealbreaker and I still like him anyways
>>36474120
>What did you have in common?
Everything and he always pointed it out :(
>>36474135
>There's people who don't want to date someone so similar to them, but someone who completes them. Maybe that guy was one of them.
This may just be the case since we were so alike it was getting scary
>>36474163
He did mention this a lot when we were good friends. But he knows me very well and knows I would not do that to him since I cared for him so much. "Give it some time and maybe I will feel the same" was the last thing he said
>>
>>36474329
OP would have to ask out a bunch of girls to "be rejected plenty of times". Why don't you ask OP why he wouldn't do that? I insist.
>>
>>36474442
Get over pseudo-Chad and date me goddamnit.
>>
>>36474473
Probably because he's a beta idiot who thinks the first girl he """falls in love with""" is 100% reciprocate those feelings.

In reality, most men are rejected before they find a girl who won't reject them.

If OP eventually wants to find a girl, he needs to stop acting like a beta pussy.
>>
>>36474534
Ask him if that's why.
>>
>>36474534

Most men get rejected by attractive women until they have to settle for an unattractive woman. Chad gets the 7+/10 women.

>tfw have 4 friends who were genetically inferior and they all date/married fat women
Gross
>>
>>36474566
OP, is that why?

>>36474573
Yet I've seen many men who are with attractive women and they aren't all Chad.

Keep up your Chad boogeyman, though, /r9k/.
>>
>>36474517
Smooth.

>I'm a C cup
Pass. Already got a girl with C cups don't need another
>>
>>36474616

>Who are with

You probably saw an ugly guy standing next to an attractive woman and incorrectly thought they were dating. Common normalfag bias. That or he's rich.
>>
>>36474644
>implying the so called "fembot" wants someone from /r9k/
>implying its not a faggot larping
>already got a girl
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36471484
>Just b urself
ree.

Seriously, though, I'll bet you have no idea what it's like to be universally unattractive, or at least a "hedge your bets" level for the girls that you cannot get an erection for. I have a head like a xenomorph, no chin, and I'm under 5'10". I'm old enough that my personality is never going to change, and it's been molded by constant implicit rejection (it's really easy to tell when people don't even want to talk to you, but are just being polite), and explicit rejection. I've gotten a pity fuck here and there from girls I'd consider to be 5/10, or average, but they always treated me like a mistake after. I don't have a small dick, I don't suffer premature ejaculation. I'm just ugly and weird and unable to change any of that.

I'm not that guy you were replying to, but I'm sure that he has an idea (to some degree) of how girls perceive him by their body language. I'm guessing the girl he's focused on sent mixed messages like crazy and he thought he finally had a shot with someone that was "attractive enough" and matched his personality well. He was wrong and he'll probably never find another that's single (not that single means available), so he's rightfully giving up.

I'll never have anybody I'm attracted to look at me with pure lust in her eyes. At most I'll have a chubby, poor girl be mildly aroused at the notion of her yearly sex, while I choke back tears in the wake of her stinky, unshaven snatch. Really not worth making the improvements to go a notch or two up.
>>
>>36471173
Literally the same about 2 hours ago.
Met this girl, which parents are from russian, just like mine. We live in germany.

Went on a date and had lots of fun talking about shit.

Suddenly she says she has ex boyfriend of 5 years, the ybroke up 4 months ago. She met him two days ago after not having contact with him, because she had to talk about something very important.

She doesn't text back since then.
>>
>>36474616
That's because these men aren't disabled.

Robots seem to believe that their being short, hairy, etc. is the reason why >tfwnogf but the answer is so much more simple:

It's a numbers game. As long as the guy has both eyes, can hear, can walk, can carry things from point A to point B, and articulate their speech, girls literally do not care about anything else, even if he has no job. But the moment he loses an arm in a car accident: Upgrade to a new man.
>>
>>36474970
When did I ever tell him to be himself?

>I don't want to put work in, I want to whine and complain instead
Right-o

>>36474966
There are girls here anon. I've gotten contact details off some and got nudes. It's not hard.
>>
>>36475020
Ouch. This one hurt to read. I hope you can recover from this one lad.
>>
File: pMZdQrt4_400x400.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pMZdQrt4_400x400.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>36474037
Are you implying you're a 9/10?
>>
>>36475059
She told me before she doesn't have any feelings for him anymore and that I should probably know what the important thing is. She would tell me next time. She even made plans for our next three dates.
I don't even care if she had a boyfriend for 5 years. That just shows me she can hold onto a relationship and be loyal. We had so much in common, I thought this was insane. Never saw a person I could relate this much to.

It hurts to be honest. I guess they probably fucked again at their meeting and now they're back together.
>>
>>36475143
It it a good thing and a bad thing. You're right, it does show loyalty, but the problem with a girl that has a long relationship like that is that the feelings will be very hard to diminish. I find that couples that have been together for 3+ years always tend to end up back together and love each other in the end even if its not that much. Unless they did some horrible shit. Your situation really fucking sucks man. At this point it is best to move on though and just hope you can find someone like her in the near future. If you found her it shouldn't be too hard to find someone else. Good luck dude.
>>
>>36471503
why is all of your solutions to everything is turning gay?
>>
>>36475124
I do not think so. I'm not the prettiest but I'm also not hideous. I have been told I'm a 7/10 but thats only one opinion
>>
>>36474442
hes a fucking normie then, he as option already, most guy i knew had a list of girl to fuck.

mens here wont care, we just want company.
>>
>>36475055
It's an /r9k/ meme, Norman. If you don't understand it, you don't belong here. There is shit you cannot fix.

There is no "self-improvement" for ugly. There is no lowering of standards from the bottom of the barrel. Unless you count animals. I could always be an ugly, sheepfucking degenerate. When girls say they hit rock bottom, they have to dig a little bit more to find and want to date me. The only girls that find me actually attractive, and not just "close enough for now", are complete losers, like diseased hookers (I've had 2 find me attractive. No I didn't fuck them, I just knew them through family friends), or fat retards. I have a career and make decent money. Enough to support a family and put away savings. I'm not a complete failure, just pussy repellant.
>>
>>36475143
He murdered her
>>
>>36475385
>talks about his meme
>it's irrelevant
>OMG U JUS DONT GET IT LOL xDD
I got it. You just used it inappropriately.

>There is no "self-improvement" for ugly.
Lies. Just get surgery. And work out.
>>
>>36475237
Yeah, I actually told her that a relationship of 5 years can't be thrown away this easy. She told me that's kinda true, but she has no romantically feelings for him or whatever.
Especially only after 4 months, I'm very certain she actually has still feelings for him and that's why she doesn't text back anymore.

Why can't women just say what's up straight forward? This would reduce so much stress on both sides. God fucking damnit, they need to stop being so childish and illogical.
>>
>>36475458
She can't text back because she's dead dude.
>>
>>36475311
>Besides my looks, we had 95% of things in common. Are men really this shallow they will only settle for a 10/10?
He doesn't necessarily want 10/10. By your own admission (and you're likely overrating how attractive you are), you're 7/10, which also leaves 8/10, 9/10 and 10/10. If the problem was that men only wanted 10/10 girls, you're basically claiming to be 9/10, whereas you really should have said that men are only attracted to 8/10 and up.

In regards to probability, you're probably closer to average, which is 5/10.
>>
>>36475440
You really don't understand referential humor.
>>
>>36475458
Did she ever mention the reason why they broke up? If it was something small like a fight then that should have been a red flag from the start. Keep this in mind next time. A lot of couples pull this whole false alarm shit all the time where they fight, break up, and get back together once they get their foot of their asses. If it was something like cheating then it is less likely they would get back together, but some girls are stupid. Women are very emotional creatures, though it does not seem like this. Cause of this they never know what they want because they have the "but muh heart" shit fighting with their logical senses. She probably just was not sure if she still had feelings for him or was not sure if she liked you that much. Remember, she just got through a break up, so she is confused and trying to figure shit out at this stage. This is all facts but she's still a dumb roastie and her actions are inexcusable. Move on. I would not give her attention, even if she texted you back, because she clearly is uncertain about what she wants and it's not worth the risk. Just keep an open head and an open heart from now on and watch for any red flags in the future, but do not let her impact any potential for future relationships.
>>
>>36475614
So your argument was that you were trying to make a lolsorandum reference. How old are you?

>>36475639
She is dead idiot
>>
>>36475657
No, it's not an argument and it's no lolsorandom. You're pretty new here.
>>
>>36475680
How old are you? You seem like you're 15.
>>
>>36475639
No, she didn't tell me why they broke up.
I thought this was the thing she was about to tell me the next time. But I told her she needs to tell me the reason the next two times, because I find it important for myself, if anything is going further with us.
>>
>>36475578
Yes I over-exaggerated that what I meant is are men really going to look over your personality because of your looks? I thought men were more open-minded but by all means yes I am average
>>
>>36475722
>being this much of a petulant fag

I'm not the guy you're talking to but stop being an annoying chode
>>
>girl that's perfect for you in every way asks you out

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD FEEL THE FEELS THAT I FEEL
>>
>>36475778
>I'm not the guy
>But I'm definitely the guy
lmfaoo get out
>>
>>36473039
>Girl that's perfect for you in every way would date you, but is in a long-term relationship
Going through the same thing. It's like God wants me to suffer.
>>
File: 1491620884289 (1).gif (2MB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491620884289 (1).gif
2MB, 460x500px
>>36475837
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORM
>>
>>36475874

SHE'S A VIRGIN WHO DOESN'T DRINK AND SPENDS ALL DAY READING AND DOING JIGSAW PUZZLES

SHE'S MY COMFY WAIFU
>>
File: abe-cat-bie.jpg (87KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
abe-cat-bie.jpg
87KB, 480x640px
>>36471173

man, it happens all the times (except when you own your house and have at least a six figures banksavings).

And it happens because most of Dem Perfect Gurlz have mental illnesses like most of the girls on the Earth.

After a number of depressing episodes, I just surrendered and started self-friendzoning. That is, I shifted their requests to their orbiters, and if they didn't reply to my texts I just started ignoring them. I ain't a beggar craving for some vagoo. And I don't fall for the meme of the Prime Fuck.

A while later I finally got a girl interested in me who clearly wanted something more than hanging around. Even if she's ugly and fat, I would have been happy to accept to date her - except she was Dem Used Goods. And no, I ain't a betacuck willing to date some girl who already tasted some dick and now wants to settle. I'll just wait for the next one. Better being alone than regretting. Better self-friendzoned nofucksgiver than depressed orbiter. Better MGTOW than cringey beggar. Better having hobbies (and sharing on internet forums) than wasting time on porn while waiting for some Charming Princess to appear.
>>
>>36471173
She'll always be better than you in her mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q9YVm-X0jA
>>
>>36475920

the only virgin girls in 2017 have some form of aspergers/autism that makes them frigid anon. good fucking luck finding one.
>>
Every good relationship I've had came from women who I didn't expect would be worth it.

The last girl I dated was cute but I didn't think we clicked after our first time going out. I'd talked a lot but couldn't tell if she was interested. When I dropped her off at home and asked to use the toilet, she yelled "good night!" and wave me out the second I stepped into the hallway.

I was surprised that she wanted to go out again. We had a second date, and then a third, and a fourth and fifth, slept together (she'd never had a boyfriend or sex, as it turned out), and made things official.

We didn't like the same kind of music and weren't studying in the same fields. We weren't even the same race. But what was good about me helped her become better, and what was good about her did the same for me.

Really wish I hadn't lost that after three years.

It was a lot better for me than all the girls I chased after who seemed "perfect" but wouldn't give me the time of day.
>>
>>36471173

weird, it never happened to me to find a virgin girl interested in ham-radio, arduinos, LEGOs and linux kernel programming.

that is, I never found a girl perfect in every way.
>>
>>36471363
sounds like the start of those 'you mad white boi' threads.
>>
>>36471173
>girl
>perfect

choose one, fucktard

stop thinking with your dick, the fact that its a woman is already a flaw itself, whores are flawed
>>
>>36476022

Since you can't find a girl with your exact interests, have you ever thought about talking to one with somewhat similar interests? You could then introduce her to what you like.
>>
>>36471227
>Do not give up, don't become a creep or anything, but don't give up, women hate losers

This.

My girl dumped me with extreme prejudice. She thinks I'm a loser and she's right. All I can do now is to be a winner with a good career and to let her see me on the street dressed like a success and then she'll be the one to approach me to ask me back.
>>
>>36476011

that's just how it is, really. the girl I'm going out with now who I love to bits, she has a mild speech impediment, and on our first date I just fucking booked it after half an hour

but then we went on a second date, and more, and I realized that everything I learned about her just made me like her more, until I fell in love with her.

you can't judge people on first impressions
>>
>>36473039
>would date you but she's already in a long term relationship

sounds like she's a bit on the cheater side. then she ain't perfect for noone. better leaving her at mr. Chadcuck McCuck
>>
>>36472974
>implying I'll ever accept anyone who has any negative aspects, by any metric
>>
File: blackgirls.jpg (92KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
blackgirls.jpg
92KB, 750x600px
>>36473109
they're both engaged in a long-term relationship (that is, the lenght of two wutermelons and a banana)
>>
>>36472974

but what if her flaws are what attract you to her anon? :3
>>
File: Marie.jpg (191KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Marie.jpg
191KB, 800x600px
>>36473807
>What did men mean by this?

I mean that I appreciated everything of you and even fetishized all of your defects, and yet you don't want to date me
>>
>>36475966

I'm 49 and still close friends with a few girls from college times. And yes, those three are still virgins (they were four until two years ago, when one of the four just surrendered and wasted her virginity to some Chad McFucker who disappeared right away, and to date she's still regretting and weeping because Chadrming McPrince seduced and then abandoned her).

The existence of quite over 40 virgin ladies is not surprising when you realize that some girls (even some pretty chicks) just decided to use their Vagoo Power to only catch the Charming Prince. Maybe you'll think it is just another girly mental issue.
>>
If she was perfect for you she would like you enough to not reject you, dumbo
>>
File: 325346346.jpg (12KB, 406x422px) Image search: [Google]
325346346.jpg
12KB, 406x422px
>>36476198
>yet you don't want to date me
beta detected
>>
>>36476508

that sounds like a girly mental issue to me when they literally will only settle for a perfect man and end up dying alone.
>>
>woman that's perfect in every way is 20 years your senior and married with kids
JUST
>>
>>36471173
If she's not interested in you she's not perfect for you. Get over it.
>>
>>36476743
https://www.thestar.com/life/relationships/2016/09/13/im-a-32-year-old-virgin-and-im-living-the-feminist-dream.html

How can something so perfect be this brainwashed?
>>
>>36476094
>My girl dumped me with extreme prejudice. She thinks I'm a loser and she's right. All I can do now is to be a winner with a good career and to let her see me on the street dressed like a success and then she'll be the one to approach me to ask me back.

this is funny - people, even robots and fembots, regret and even get depressed at the meme of Prime Sex in Teen Years.

when you were 13 someone should have told you: boy, don't waste your teen years in fucking memes. You have seven to ten years from now to become a successful man. Build up, have creative hobbies, get the highest grades, turn 21 landing a good job.

Then -and only then- you'll have to reject lots of pretty cute women.

Real life only starts when you're independent and successful.

And no, Chad Thundercock having sex with every Stacey in the school, it is not an achievement - it's luck, and the most temporary one.

But you're just too retarded to understand this until you become 40.
>>
>>36474089

There's a reason for that. Having a women committed to you sends a signal to other women that your seed is valuable as a woman is vouching for it. That's why some dudes wear wedding rings to pick women up.
>>
>>36471173
all humans are trash
you are just idealizing this girl too much becuase of you love her so you are blinded
once you step back you'll see her trash side as well
>>
>>36475722
Really standing out with your arguments, right now. I have yet to see you delve into the meat of what I said, rather than pointlessly obsess over something I said as a reference to a board-specific meme (which DOES apply to what you were saying by the way, just in a meta sense), that you obviously do not and cannot understand, as you obviously haven't been here very long.

Basically, you're out of your element, donnie. AKA lurkmoar, newfag.
>>
>>36477124
Holy shit you're still so mad an hour later you write a long ass post about it lmfao
>>
>>36475765
Being open minded doesn't make my dick get hard. If my dick don't get hard, there's no relationship.
>>
>>36477124
Autist detected. Too late you literally missed your chance a decade ago.
>>
OP, are you still here?

It is hard to process this, but common interest are not always a key indicator that she is perfect for you. As a matter of fact, wouldn't you like a girl who has other interests that she could show you?

Relationships are complicated, man. Humans are weird. I could hook you up with some stories of my own, if you are interested.
>>
yes a girl i liked got away from me twice. one she quit the job before i asked her out. the other time i waited to long to ask her out, she was engaged at the time. it's a small world to find a girl again.
>>
>>36477195
If that's mad and a long ass post, you're stupid twice. I did other things and then came back to the thread. Meanwhile, you're here waiting for anybody to reply to you, only to reply immediately. Maybe you do belong here. I may be ugly, but I'm not nearly as desperate for attention as you are. Also, you still haven't addressed the point. You've had an hour to come up with something. Still need more time?
>>
>>36477329
Greentext it please. I'm interested raviolli.
>>
>>36477329

Post your stories anon
>>
The same happened to me brother and I still miss her and I have not seen her in 3 years but the life continue
>>
>>36477250
>and nobody can stop me

Maybe if you get the last post in, you win.
>>
File: 1490524324485.jpg (21KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
1490524324485.jpg
21KB, 480x456px
>>36477475
>getting this worked up on 4chan of all places
lmao im not even him but please stop this is all satire for fucks sake
>>
>>36477576
Here's the lastest one:

>Had this crush on a beautiful girl since 2012
>Nothing ever happened because when I met her, I was too beta to do anything and then I had 2 long relationships
>She moves to Buenos Aires to finish university (we're both ffrom Ecuador)
>Spent the last year single and learing how to 2 girls
>keep in touch the last 5 months through social media
>She comes back to Ecuador for the holidays
>Talk frequently, make plans to hang out, but my schedule makes it hard for both of us
>Still hang out at her birthday party and at bar
>I go to Buenos Aires for the Lollapalooza

That is part one.
>>
File: 1492695347295.jpg (33KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
1492695347295.jpg
33KB, 463x463px
>>36477651
>tumblr
Holy shit.
>>
>>36475440
>Just get surgery
Normalshits in a nutshell.
>>
>>36477693
>how to 2 girls
>Lollapalooza
>part one

No. Just. Stop right there. Do not continue and please see your way out of my board immediately.
>>
>girl that's perfect for you in every way is obsessed with you
>get bored of her very quickly
help
>>
>>36477693
Part two

>text her, she says we should hang out but the plans doesn't materialize
>reply to a funny IG story she posted, and her reply was literally (translated from spanis): "haha, when am i gonna see you?"
>we hang out that night at a bar with some of my friends
>for once in my life, they play it cool and were nice wingmen
>they left me alone with her, so we walked back to her aparment
>she asks me to come up
>I go up, we make some small talk
>sit on the sofa, talking
>my hand is on her thigh
>we make out
>we go to the kitchen, have some laughs, we make out again
>It's 5am, so I head home
>Text her the next day at night, asking what her plans were
>no reply
>felt kinda bummed out, but no biggie
>told a friend in common we hooked up, she says "huhh, i'm surprised you guys didn't bang,"
>feel revitalized with this comment

Part two is done
>>
>>36477475
>It is impossible to notice it just as you post
>I must be sitting here waiting
>The tabs don't tell me if someone replies either
Just kys
>>
File: 1445826645433.jpg (32KB, 400x465px) Image search: [Google]
1445826645433.jpg
32KB, 400x465px
>>36477669
Really? Since when? I've been here for 10 years. Are you satire, too? Am I...satire?
>>
>>36477812
y u mad, tho.

>>36477825
part three

>text her on monday
>she apologize for not replying, and we talk
>like, everyday talk.
>she even sends me a selfie one day
>she says she's busy AF with university stuff, but still says we should hang
>we do so again
>i pick up at her apartment
>the plan is to bar hop, but we go eat some ice cream on the way (had some avocado with wasabi. it was niiiiiiiice)
>we went to a bar, then another
>the conversations were smooth, funny, interesting, insightful. the chemistry was there
>we finally settle in one bar, were we had some food, sent some drunken voice notes, uploaded instagram stories
>i walk her home again
>i go up, again
>she goes into her room
>i'm really not believing what's happening, so i go to pee
>go out of the bathroom, the door to her room is still open, so i enter
>she was in the bathroo, goes in.
>we still hadn't kisser or anything at this point, so I wasn't sure what was going on
>eventually, we started watching netflix on her laptop.
>decided I had enough, so I kiss her.
>we make out of her bed for like a minute or so
>i stop so that we don't kick her laptop or whatever
>she gets under the covers
>i totally wanna fuck her, but i don't wanna be too pushy
>we just kinda cuddle
>i take of my shirt, she starts counting the freckles on my shoulders
>shit was basically cute af
>i spend the night there
>try to kiss her when i leave, but she moves her faces. tells me to kiss her on the forehead.
>do so, and leave

PART THREE IS DONE
>>
>>36477752
What's wrong with just getting surgery?
>>
>>36471173
That's really cute op.
Try living with a fetish so obscure that you'll never ever satisfy it.
>>
File: tumblr_lwc34cZUct1r880jmo1_400.gif (154KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwc34cZUct1r880jmo1_400.gif
154KB, 355x355px
>>36477712
I think this one came "from tumblr" too. I likely googled the image and never renamed it. I have a few with the memegenerator watermark too, but they're not named to reflect that. I should put that watermark on all my images and give them tumblr filenames, but that's really more work than I'm willing to put in.

>>36477945
I see you pretended to wait while responding as other people. Good on you.
>>
File: 1446501601818.jpg (54KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
1446501601818.jpg
54KB, 475x356px
>>36477712
I think this one came "from tumblr" too. I likely googled the image and never renamed it. I have a few with the memegenerator watermark too, but they're not named to reflect that. I should put that watermark on all my images and give them tumblr filenames, but that's really more work than I'm willing to put in.

>>36477945
Hey, you pretended to wait while responding as "other people"! Good for you.
>>
>>36478185
>I see you pretended to wait while responding as other people. Good on you
What the fuck is this permavirgin saying?
>>
>>36478208
>>36478185
>He posts his autism twice, edits the second part and changes the pic
hahahahahaha
>>
File: 1491620679969.jpg (11KB, 231x363px) Image search: [Google]
1491620679969.jpg
11KB, 231x363px
>>36478241
shit this is too good
>>
>>36475920

Wow this post was a lot more manly than i expected based on its pic related.

Good for you anon, nice to see someone actually adhering to standards that, in another not so distant time, would have been utterly basic. I think most of our grandfathers would be pretty fucking ashamed of us at this point.

Quick thing though, why self-friendzone instead of cutting contact altogether? Is it because you assume they'll eventually come around, or coz the female contact still feels good even though its non-romantic?

I've been there on both counts and can understand either way.
>>
>>36475311
If you're female and people are calling you 7/10 it means you're ugly
See: all the average hoes on here getting called 10/10
>>
>>36474442

>woman
>doesnt want to be degraded during sex

Doubt.jpg
>>
>>36475311
can we see desu
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.