[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello fellow robros. I wanted to share with you an overview of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 16

File: My Life As A Painting.jpg (871KB, 1277x849px) Image search: [Google]
My Life As A Painting.jpg
871KB, 1277x849px
Hello fellow robros. I wanted to share with you an overview of our lives (or at least my life.) The constant crushing loneliness and crippling depression. Decades of women treating us like deformed monsters and repulsive outcasts.

If you cannot relate to the above, please do not comment in this thread. No normies allowed. Every other forum sans r9k caters specifically to normies and rejects robots, so it's perfectly acceptable for this board to reject normies, as this is our only solace.
Anyway, here's my overview, and if anyone wants to post their own overviews, I can add theirs in to make it more detailed.

>Infancy: Genitals mutilated without consent, causing permanent issues in the limbic system of the brain (verified in a study.) The limbic system controls emotions, i.e. an overactive limbic systems causes incredibly intense feelings of loneliness, depression and suffering. Not to mention introversion and anxiety.
>Childhood: Relentless bullying. Absent father or abusive father.
>Teenage: Experience constant rejection and mistreatment from women due to them being attracted solely to the top 20% of males (verified in the study ran by Okcupid themselves.)
>Adulthood: At this point, most women have children, most normies have secure jobs, most everyone has social circles and life development. Robots like us are left with nothing.
>Suicide: Once our parents die, it's over. Our brain chemistry simply wasn't meant for living.

Pic related, a perfect illustration of my life.
>>
File: Vidya vs Depression.png (34KB, 638x582px) Image search: [Google]
Vidya vs Depression.png
34KB, 638x582px
And here's another illustration that most robots can relate to. I remember in that survey someone posted on here, the top hobby was overwhelmingly video games. It makes perfect sense - vidya is the perfect activity for immersion, escapism and distraction.

Also, if anyone has any /r9k/ images they'd like to post, we can make this a robot picture thread.
>>
File: Life as a non-Chad male.jpg (171KB, 936x557px) Image search: [Google]
Life as a non-Chad male.jpg
171KB, 936x557px
And here's the last illustration I'll post. Despite how mediocre the artwork is, the message hits me so hard every time. "Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink."

It's such an apt comparison. Imagine if dehydration didn't cause death or physical illness. We spend our whole lives watching all the normies drink water, often times being able to drink any beverage they like, while we suffer the misery of constant unbearable thirst. We're surrounded by drinks, but will never have the money to afford one.
>>
File: 1488421671435.jpg (61KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488421671435.jpg
61KB, 1280x800px
Some day
it'll be over
>>
File: Life Difficulty Selection.jpg (106KB, 1400x721px) Image search: [Google]
Life Difficulty Selection.jpg
106KB, 1400x721px
>>36471513
Thank you for the bump my brethren. This board is currently packed with normie-tier troll, bait, repost, and overall trash threads. This thread definitely deserves a chance to not get immediately buried and archived.

For example, someone made a thread saying "Would you date a girl with a weird face?" while posting an undoubtedly attractive girl. They're just blatantly shitposting. Any true robot would date an attractive girl even if she had awkward facial features. For fuck's sake most of us would be ecstatic to date any girl that's not horrifically deformed.

Anyway, here's another /r9k/ image, if anyone wants to post more they're more than welcome to, I always enjoy finding them, no matter how bittersweet.
>>
File: IMG_2673.jpg (19KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2673.jpg
19KB, 184x184px
>>36471627
I look similar to pic related, how fucked am I

And yes I'm a Slav, but not southern like pic related.
>>
>>36471162
You still here OP?

Oregon
>>
>>36471162
this picture makes me feel uncomfortable originally
>>
File: Foreveralone Males vs Females.jpg (115KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
Foreveralone Males vs Females.jpg
115KB, 680x660px
>>36471893
Absolutely, appreciate the bump. Running out of robot images to post though.
>>
>>36471678
There are different species of Slavs?
>>
File: s3d.gif (33KB, 370x238px) Image search: [Google]
s3d.gif
33KB, 370x238px
>>36471627
>Anyway, here's another /r9k/ image
I really liked the first one..
For some reason.
Sadly I have none myself
>>
>>36471627
are you sure it's as hard to be an ugly male as it is an average male?
>>
>>36471162
Thought I could live like this semi-contently until I found out my father only has 3 months left. Never really thought suicide was an option, though I did think about it a lot, until now. Now whenever I think about my dad dying, I hear this small voice repeating "I'm going to kill myself" over and over in some quiet recess of my mind.

Maybe I'm just memeing myself.
>>
>>36472010
Oh yes, the first one was absolutely masterful artistically.

Also, I have a robot-esque trailer to share. Granted the protagonist is likely a normie, but the trailer caused so much normie outrage that I genuinely enjoyed watching it. It's based on the county where Elliot Rodger (may peace be upon him, rest easy supreme gentleman) went postal. https://youtu.be/KBF3jqeYjUo
>>
>>36471997
There's three groups of Slavs: the Western Slavs (Poles, Slovaks, Czech being the big 3), Eastern Slavs (most Russians, Ukrainians, etc.) and the Southern Slavs (Serbians, Bosniaks, etc.). There's other smaller groups like the Silesians and it's debatable whether Macedonians are Slavs, as while they're definitely Slav influenced there's also quite a bit that consider themselves related to Greeks.
>>
>>36471678
SERBIA STRONG
REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KEBAB FROM PREMISES
>>
>>36471162
Anyone else here look constantly pissed? I'm not even aware of it most of the time but apparently I often look like I'm about to go murder everything within a 500 yard radius.
>>
>>36472309
I'm not even Serbian and I think that Yugoslavia was the best thing to happen to the eastern part of Europe a century ago.
>>
>>36471162
"Once our parents die, it's over"
Definitely this. I'm alive literally because of how other people feel. The devastation it would cause to my family, the only people i do care about is extremely unsettling, makes sense being human. I'm having a tough time finding the true resolve to really end it.
>>
File: dam.gif (1MB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
dam.gif
1MB, 400x450px
>>36472064
>They had to apologize to the normies
oh wow
>>
>>36472064
Holy shit the assblast is glorious. Just damn.
>>
>>36471162

how many of us have lived this life

i told my doctor i about my situation and mentioned i am passively suicidal and have been for well over a decade.

he brushed it off, said he could get me meds and to come back on monday. that was literally the first thing he said

whats funny is that i am actually feeling okay now, nothing has changed but i feel fine.

i just really don't know how to articulate what i am feeling, and when they ask me i don't know how to explain, and even if i did they would just throw meds at me.

does have any advice?
>>
>>36472064
>making the robot a monster
I resent this shit. In reality the bully grows up to be a cop and loves to roid rage and kick people to death, gets paid to lock you in a jail for free labor. The faggot normies always get shit backwards. We're not the monsters. The elite class are really the only odd ones, it's unnatural. Creates tyranny.
>>
>>36471956
>running out of robot images to post
>resort to 9gag

You don't need to do that lad
>>
File: Female Hypocrisy.png (112KB, 1160x420px) Image search: [Google]
Female Hypocrisy.png
112KB, 1160x420px
>>36473769
Fuck, I didn't even notice that watermark. That image originated from r9k, so it saddens the fuck out of me knowing that normies from 9gag stole it just to profit from it.

Here's a comic from RedPanels, which is now defunct but was one of my absolute favorite webcomics. The artist was often far-right political, but many of the comics were quite robotic, like this one for example.

Also, thank you to everyone who participated in this thread and kept it alive. I wish it would keep going, but I know it'll get buried under all the troll, bait, shitpost, and normie threads. /R9k/ has regressed so rapidly from its original state, I think user IDs would be the best option for improving it (since repetitive shitposters would be exposed.)
>>
File: noreply.png (186KB, 1045x934px) Image search: [Google]
noreply.png
186KB, 1045x934px
I'll bump your sad little thread.
still no gf, that feel, you know the drill
>>
File: Nice Guys Chain of Causality.jpg (111KB, 1440x333px) Image search: [Google]
Nice Guys Chain of Causality.jpg
111KB, 1440x333px
>>36475934
Appreciated my brethren, the thread was about to die so I'm glad you saved it (I was just going to allow it to perish since /r9k/ is too far enamored with lazy troll/bait/repost threads, though understandably due to human nature, any thread that sparks anger is far more likely to gain responses.)

Also, pic related is a brilliant rebuttal to the whole "oh, you're not nice, that's why you don't have a girlfriend" bullshit cop-out spewed by normies and women. It's such a false justification - the vast majority of robots were genuinely nice in the beginning, but only turned resentful after years and years of mistreatment, rejection and abuse from women.

So if any normie ever says "you don't have a gf because you're bitter" remind them of the chain of causality.

>Rejection and mistreatment from women
>Bitterness and resentment develops
>Rejection and mistreatment from women continues
>Thus the reason we don't have a gf is the reason our bitterness developed in the first place, likely being low social status (aesthetics, height, dress, confidence, extroversion, etc.)
>>
>>36475934
but normal people want to get children for carry their genes for generations, the true nature

love is irrelevant
>>
>>36475934
you can't make life with something that is not real, wake up

what a said, fuck love, is all about pass your genes ahead
>>
I got here too late, but I know how some of the people in this thread feel like.
>>
File: Male vs Female Dating Life.png (145KB, 1246x1616px) Image search: [Google]
Male vs Female Dating Life.png
145KB, 1246x1616px
>>36476430
It's not to late man, I was just being overly pessimistic about /r9k/. I'm just so tired of the lazy, reposted threads getting constantly bumped, where as original content or thoughtful discussion threads seem to be doomed to purgatory.
>>
>tfw i remember wishing to have a gf under falling star when i was 12
Too bad nothing changed even 12 years later.
>>
>>36471162
>doesn't post """"study""""
http://www.circumcision.org/brain.htm

Real excellent, rock-solid source you have there, OP.

People treat you like an outcast because you have nothing to offer to the world, in comparison to the, "rest of," people in others lives. That's intellectuals who have published multiple critically acclaimed works, artists who have practiced their entire lives and have cohesive works of art, entire repertoires, the whole of human history to sieve through and get lost in. Trying to say, "but I'M IMPORTANT TOO!" and that you deserve respect is egotistical.

Anyways, why do you never ask yourselves, "maybe it's good that only the top 20% of men reproduce?" Women aren't aware of it, but they're being pragmatic and ruthlessly logical by only picking the genetically superior, the driven, the talented, the people who are able to create wealth and prosperity in modern society. Exploiting environmental factors, threatening violence and radical social upheaval, you're spooking the herd, here.

The only solution I have to your malaise is to put it into work. Take RPG tropes for example: achievements, experience, skills, friends, feats, attributes, professions. These are all things the videogame is telling you you are getting from playing it. You don't have to go cold-turkey and stop enjoying everything you enjoy, just put yourself in a position where you aren't being folded into origami shapes by mental illness like a tumblrina.
>>
File: Circumcision And Medical Lies.jpg (62KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
Circumcision And Medical Lies.jpg
62KB, 720x718px
>>36476898
It's perfectly fine to be skeptical about the information I posted, especially considering it's not much of a study, and the logic path is only a theory of mine. However, you have to consider similar studies, and simply common sense. And keep in mind that this certainly doesn't affect all infants, but a certain percent (admittedly likely a small percent.)

>Male neonatal circumcision has been documented to be an extremely painful, distressing, traumatic, and exhausting experience for a newborn male infant.24-28 Circumcision disrupts the baby's normal sleep patterns.25,27 Post-operatively, the circumcised infant is in pain and is in an exhausted, weakened, and debilitated condition.28 Most importantly, the circumcision procedure frequently causes the newborn to withdraw from his environment,25 thus interfering with his process of bonding and breastfeeding.28

>La Leche League International (LLLI) first reported problems with breastfeeding by circumcised male infants in 1981.30 Circumcision has long-lasting postoperative pain that continues for days after the surgical event.29 Howard et al. found that some male babies are unable to suckle the mother's breast after circumcision,29 thus confirming the LLLI report.30

Sources detailed here:http://www.nocirc.org/statements/breastfeeding.php#n29

Pic related is just an anecdotal report, and it's perfectly understandable to dismiss anecdotal evidence. But considering that infant trauma can cause permanent brain dysfunction including limbic system overactivity (and correct me if I'm wrong, I'm judging from the "cloth mother" monkey experiment) circumcision may indeed be a factor for some of us, especially considering the limbic system controls feelings of loneliness - it could explain why Elliot Rodger (and most of us on /r9k/) feel such massively intensified feelings of loneliness.
>>
>>36473769

It may have that dumb ass watermark on it, but I've seen that here for years.
>>
File: A Robot's Second Life.jpg (222KB, 680x836px) Image search: [Google]
A Robot's Second Life.jpg
222KB, 680x836px
>>36477805
I don't even have the words to describe how impressive and admirable this post is. All I have to say is I'm tremendously glad this thread was bumped enough to get to this point.
>>
>>36471162
Regardless of how many times I see this painting, I never find it any less poignant. The cord that links the emaciated ghoul to his impossible dream of living like actual people do is reminiscent of the umbilical cord that once sustained him in the womb long enough for him to be brought screaming into the world. There were parents who gave birth to him assuming that he would enjoy the pleasures they took for granted. Yet every so often parents will not bring a man into the world but a monster, an abomination for whom the possibility of such joys was surrendered the moment it first drew breath.

Is it any wonder such malformed creatures would try to find another womb to gestate in? Desperately seeking salvation, Nicodemus asked Jesus how he could be redeemed. In response, Christ offered the myth of the second birth. If one's first birth ushered him into a world in which he is sick, broken, stained by the sin of being beholden to lusts and desires that have no hope of ever being satisfied, there is always recourse to the fantasy of returning to the womb in order to be reborn as something better.

Sadly, salvation is the privilege of men; like all of the good things afforded to actual human beings, it's something withheld from monsters. They are the repulsive things that Nature's womb refuses to take back. So they are driven to create a womb that will have them, locked away in their dark little rooms. They attempt to weave a new world, stitched together from the corpses of long-dead dreams. These grotesque dreamers inevitably fail, and every vision they try to escape to eventually evaporates, leaving them with nothing more than tears drying on their cheeks and the ache of muscles that have spent a lifetime trying to achieve the impossible task of coaxing the sensation of warm flesh from the artificial skin of a cold doll.

Rebirth is not a possibility for the monster. Regardless of how many times he returns to it, he will always leave the womb stillborn.
>>
That's the first step , realising it op

Second step is making columbine look like a fucking joke

I'm counting on you robots
I want YOU for the beta uprising
>>
>>36478068
I'm immensely glad you posted this again, because I was just about to repost it for being so awe-inspiring. It's genuinely the most meaningful contribution I've ever read on /r9k/. I'm going to stop complimenting it now since I don't want everyone to call samefag, but goddamn. In a sea of incessant reposts and mindless baits, your posts are like finding a jewel amongst rocks.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.