[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stalk girl for 7 months >she finally starts to like me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1489287524898.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489287524898.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
>stalk girl for 7 months
>she finally starts to like me back
>i dont like her any more

what is this shit
>>
what r you fucking gayy
>>
>>36470696
She never liked you, you're just deluded.
>>
The answer is simple; signs of obsession will unnerve and potentially scare someone- no matter how well you think you'll hide it. However, the vacuum of those signs and feelings may leave someone feeling like they've lost something or something is missing.

The validation of your obsession is gone and shifts the balance of power, so they unconsciously seek it's return.
ALTERNATIVELY, when you liked her you were so much of a sperg about it she couldn't see any of your good characteristics and now that you're not a sperg she can see them and likes them.
>>
>>36470696
I know this feel. Looking back at it I was just scared of showing any kind of feelings. Daydreaming is nice, being very close and intimate with another person is extremely challenging (for me). "I don't actually like her" was just my retarded brain's way of protecting me. I actually did like her, and I still think about her every day. Too late now.
>>
File: Ultimate Muscle.png (104KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Muscle.png
104KB, 320x320px
>>36470696
lmao bruh my boy, I know this feel. Not the stalking, mind you, but losing interest in someone the more you get to know them. The meme of girls being too boring and vain is all too true.
>>
>>36470696
https://youtu.be/zV5SPu-uB64
>>
>>36470788
We're literally dating now

And I'm literally going to her house tonight

Stay mad virgin

>mfw im fucking my oneitis while you cry yourself to sleep, alone

>>36470838
Actually lad the feeling didnt start to dwindle until after she became my gf
>>
>>36470966
>I don't like her anymore
>oneitis

Make up your fucking mind you buzzword spewing faggot.
>>
>>36470696
>Can no longer rape her because she wants it now
>lose all interest
>>
>>36470966
you're lying. You will say you're not, but I am just letting you know that we all know you are.
>>
>>36470966
Fucked my oneitis back in high school, also welcome to women where infatuation and deluded fantasies where you fill in the gaps are not reality.
>>
>>36470838
funny cause I'm going through this now. Was trying to date a chick and made all the wrong beta moves, so I said fuck it and her and worked on self improvement and now she's hitting me with all the "I miss you" "when are we gonna hang?" etc texts. Too bad cause she's hot but I have no interest to pursue her and waste my time anymore, She asked me to hangout today and I'm trying to find ways of blowing her off as we speak.
>>
>>36471086
>gets btfo
>is btfo
Btfo

>>36471073
stay btfo
>>36471012
Btfo

>>36471071
Kek
>>
>>36471251
You're using that term incorrectly. Please refrain from improperly using /sp/'s memes, thank you.
>>
>>36471335
Btfo again stay btfo out
>>
>>36471489
You're a retard.

originally commento
>>
>>36471631
Not an argument stay btfo mr original faggot
>>
>>36471745
get cancer retard, you're too stupid for this world
>>
>>36471815
poor little white anon btfo by superior African-American anon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.