[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I talk to a woman, online? I haven't talked to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: headshot.jpg (616KB, 847x1228px) Image search: [Google]
headshot.jpg
616KB, 847x1228px
Where can I talk to a woman, online? I haven't talked to a woman IRL for ages.

I don't want or expect anything. I just want to talk with a woman.
>>
Consider Tumblr
>>
There are some nice girls on /soc/ and interpals. It's the internet too so you can pretend to be more confident than you are.
>>
>>36470605
Dating sites I guess, or try to find the mythical beast, a femanon or fembot.
>>
>>36470641

But isn't /soc/ for hooking up and stuff? I literally just want to talk about mundane stuff.

>>36470653

If I could have a gf off a dating website I would, don't you think?
>>
>>36470641
>interpals

enjoy your SEA hookers and eastern block spambots. Glad those fags thread died off.
>>
>two thousand seventeen
>not utilising CamG!rls
>it's like we gotta spoon feed these days
>>
>>36470773

I don't give a flying fuck about sex.

I just want to a talk, goddammit.
>>
>>36470641
>tfw live in shit third world country
>tfw can't even use /soc/ to get pussy

why do I deserve so much suffering
>>
What do you want to talk about anon?
t. femanon
>>
>>36470856
if it's any consolation I'm an attractive american and I get no interpals or /soc/ poon either
>>
>>36470899

I want to do small talk. Like what did you do throughout the day and stuff like that.

I used to do that on Omegle years ago and had some really nice convos but Omegle turned to shit nowadays.
>>
>>36470961
Where would you like to talk? And do you just want to talk and walk away from eachother or are you looking for a female friend to stay in contact with?
>>
File: a78f182.jpg (103KB, 1060x1600px) Image search: [Google]
a78f182.jpg
103KB, 1060x1600px
I just got Discord and only have one friend on it . If you promise no creepy stuff I'll add you.
>>
>>36470653
Femanons only want chad anon. Every single girl I've spoken to from here sends nudes and wants to be told how you'd use her body while she masturbates
>>
>>36471143
My friend adds people from /r9k/ constantly and bitches about the same thing. Like attracts like.
>>
>>36471186
I'm not bitching. I like it. No other reason to talk to femanons desu
>>
>>36471057

Telegram. It's like whatsapp but you don't need to share phone numbers (I think).

>And do you just want to talk and walk away from each other or are you looking for a female friend to stay in contact with?

Never done this before so I don't know how it will go.
>>
>>36471273
Never heard of the app.
Leave contact and I'll probably download the app and talk to you later before I go to sleep.
I'm very boring and not the best conversation partner to have though
>>
>>36471341

lenny0099

Also I'm at time zone UTC+1 so I might be a sleep in two hours. But we can talk tomorrow.
>>
>>36471247
Yeah that's why I don't add guys from here desu. They're pretty slutty or emotionally damaged and clingy
>>
>>36471492
>Men
>Slutty
Doesn't work like that. But lets be honest, if you're not going to help me get off what's the point of talking to you? I've got a girlfriend, I don't need help talking to girls, you probably have shallow ass interests I don't care about. What do you offer other than your body. Be honest.
>>
>>36471455
I'm /UTC+1/ too and I was planning on hitting you up in a couple of hours.
Okay then, talk to you later anon.
>>
Should we make this a Telegram thread?

>ASL
>Interests
>Telegram name
>>
>>36470605
You're going to fall for her you dingus. Why don't you get a male friend?
>>
>>36471544
>not going to help me get off
>girlfriend
>Not how it works

Ok slut.
>>
>>36471888
>Doesn't address the point of the post
>Thinks any of this is an argument
Tell me why any male should give a shit about you but for your body. Especially online.
>>
>>36471939
What do you have to offer desu...You probably just play video games and masturbate to mentally ill girls online. And you sound pretty unpleasant if you think it's some kind of Privilege to be your friend specifically when there are billions of men like you, you're mistaken. You just sound really entitled and sheltered.
>>
>>36472027
>Have a job
>Studying a non-meme degree
>Have my own place
>Have my own motorcycle
>Have a pet that doesn't die because I take care of it
>Have friends
>Go out
>Last game I played was FFXV about a week ago which I borrowed from a friend but it sucks

Seems like I must have a lot to offer if I can keep a girlfriend, friends, a job, etc. And I never said it was a privilege to be my friend, you wrongly inferred that because I think you're worthless. So instead of trying to turn it back on me why don't you just answer the question: What do you have to offer ANYONE online that isn't your body?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.