[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/ how do i kiss a girl? Ive nev skised anyone aside from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: smooch.jpg (25KB, 628x316px) Image search: [Google]
smooch.jpg
25KB, 628x316px
Hey /r9k/ how do i kiss a girl?
Ive nev skised anyone aside from a little smooch and well tonight im going to a party so if the opportuniry happens i dont want to l
ook like a total retard.....
Any tips?
>>
don't worry man, chad will steal all the mouth sex from you.
>>
File: kazoo.jpg (126KB, 789x721px) Image search: [Google]
kazoo.jpg
126KB, 789x721px
>inb4 you typed like shit
my keyboard has autism
>>
>>36470470
Use your tongue, they are like dogs, they sense fear so you need to give it the best you've got.
>>
>>36470470
Just peck and occasionally stick your tongue in her mouth while you grab her boobs
>>
>>36470470
>place both hands around her throat
>sweep her legs out from under her
>collapse down on top of her into a full mount
>tighten your grip
>fully expose teeth and open mouth as wide as possible
>hastily slam your face down until it meets hers
>bite down hard somewhere and vigorously shake head
>>
cant give you any information , never done it myself. check xhamster.com search for how to kiss.
>>
>>36470828
ha ha ha

>get closer to her outh
>lick her lips, spit on her face.
>star roaring into her ear.
>look deeply into her eyes, for 2 minutes and say nothing.
>breathe noisy
>do monkey sounds
>bite nose.
>>
>>36470762
>>36470695
Yes, lots of little mouth kisses, a little tongue-to-tongue and then widen your mouth and go full tongue-to-tongue. Try and meet her tongue in the middle. Don't force it down her throat.
>>
>>36470470
The trick is to not really try. It sort of comes naturally. Bad kissers are often people who are trying too hard.

But general rule is dont leave saliva all over her face and dont keep trying for tongue.
>>
Just an FYI son girls will notice if you've never kissed before. They can tell.
>>
>>36470470
Pick either the upper or lower lip and put both your lips on around it. Do it as if you're pulling the lip but withoht actually pulling it every time.
>>
>>36470470
Your brain will do it by instinct

It's super weird

I was a KV a year ago
>>
>tfw think kissing is absolutely disgusting
>tfw it's something I don't ever want to do

Fuck, why do girls like gross shit?
>>
20 years old

only kissed one girl

teeth kept colliding

just stuck to sex
>>
>>36470470
I'm almost 22 and I never kissed a girl other than as a child so I don't remember shit.
I'm more afraid of kissing than having sex but I really want to kiss a girl I'm in love with.
>>
File: 1492271596832.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492271596832.png
83KB, 640x360px
>50%-80% of adults in the US have oral herpes
>no way to know for sure if someone has it without straight up asking and ruining the mood
Don't kiss random people at parties or clubs, if they are open to kissing you - a random stranger, they have probably done it many times before and probably have herpes.
>>
>>36473110
I have it already.
>>
I'm also going out with a friend (in b4 ree normie) tonight. I'm sure the opportunity won't present itself, but I'm sure I'll also fuck up if I get the chance to kiss a girl.
>>
>>36470470
Don't worry, the opportunity won't happen.
>>
>>36473110
I mean this board is filled with KVs. I'm sure if the average *real* robot got the chance to kiss, they're going to take it, regardless of the risk of herpes.
>>
>>36472301
semi-autistic fembot reporting in
I FUCKING AGREE
>>
File: le 100 face.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
le 100 face.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>36470470
>asking r9k for advice

my man I've had sex with over 4gfs and one friends with benefits, and I still don't know how to kiss properly
>>
This guy is right.>>36472266 I was surprised too the first time, you just go on autopilot
If you're still scared just do what >>36472222 says and don't rush into it, go slow. I recomend the lower lip, if you panic it's harder to mess up from there
>>
>>36470470

semi normie warning:

unless you are autistic and cannot understand social queues, you will understand how to do it when it comes.

I had no idea how to cuddle with a girl, until I did and my instinct kicked in, and I knew what to do because it just felt right.

note: I didnt kiss her or have sex with her
>>
>>36473222

D-do you want to be my gf.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.