[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf just told me she's an "empath" which is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (33KB, 576x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 576x347px
My gf just told me she's an "empath" which is some science fiction based paranormal bullshit. Apparently she can feel what other people are feeling from miles away, and can attach herself to other emotions. When I told her that's all just silly nonsense she got pissed at me for "judging her"

Wtf is women
>>
>gf
Why exactly are you here again?
>>
>>36470167
>Apparently she can feel what other people are feeling
That's called 'being a human being'. Your gf sounds annoying.
>>
>>36470185
I have ascended my friend. I remain here because it's comfy
>>
>>36470167
I'm an empath. Shits real, fuck you
>>
>>36470231
What exactly is it? The definition of the word states that it's rooted in science fiction
>>
>>36470167
Being an empath is a real thing, but she's misunderstood it. She thinks she has emotion/mind-reading powers like Troi from Star Trek. In reality, being an empath is like the opposite of being a psycopath. It would mean to be highly sensitive and empathetic to other people's feelings.
>>
Women like feeling special, and ironically they fulfill that desire by labeling themselves so as to be included in some kind of group. That's why they're so into horoscopes, call themselves "witches", become SJWs, etc

Men do this too but are usually more action-oriented in their approach, this is also why YA novels like Harry Potter where the protagonist is the "chosen one" and gets caught up in a grand adventure are so popular, it's called the personal fable.
>>
>>36470279
This pretty much.
It not halfway as nice as it sounds, because it turns out quickly that you really don't want to know strangers that well. Its no power, just more sensitive senses and some common sense.
>>
>>36470231
Can you feel my loathing for you?
>>
>>36470412
I've know girls who call themselves 'indigo children' as well. It's like a cosmic 'we wuz kangz' were they dont have to do anything themselves because they were born super special.
>>
File: bloob(2).png (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bloob(2).png
25KB, 400x400px
>>36470231
I'm not a empath and I can still sense your autism a mile away
>>
>>36470279
I suppose that makes sense. She learned all of this from her lesbian sjw friend
>>
>>36470579
>her lesbian sjw friend
My condolences, those are worse than STDs. You are prepared for that relationship to fail, are you Op?
>>
>>36470167
>every single """""empathy sensitive"""" person I've ever met has talked about how happy my "aura" is
It's pretty easily identifiable as just more "wymyn intooitin XD" BS.

>>36470231
>>36470279
It's not real. It's being autistic about an entirely un-special ability to read faces.
>>
>>36470700
All relationships end, I've become cold to the idea from past relationships I don't give a shit either way.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.