[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We're all still here. >rotting away under the dim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1464973483069.jpg (35KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
1464973483069.jpg
35KB, 976x549px
>We're all still here.
>rotting away under the dim glow of a PC monitor.
>thinking of days gone and girls none.
>day after day
>forever and ever, amen.

so, what the fuck are you doing on this Saturday?
>>
File: 1466440953502.jpg (65KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466440953502.jpg
65KB, 768x1024px
man i'm sure getting alot (you's)

man do I make popular threads.
>>
>>36469772
Bitching to OP's faggot ass about using a pic and not the title for others to find the fucking the fucking thread.
Other than that, I got diarrhea.
>>
>>36469772
If you are over 25 you are over

You wated the best years of your life 20-25
>>
>>36469772
Had a bit of a workout but for some reason got exhausted too quickly so it was lame. Chinese food just got here so eating and listening to music. Washed and groomed but still look like a forest goblin. #waitingtodie
>>
>>36469772
My back aint broken and I've got no STD's, so I think I'm good. Forcing yourself awake every morning is about the worst thing I've ever had to do in life, so fuck not """"""rotting''''''''' away 'alone' at my computer terminal. Because those chads and stacys are so in love with their fakebook and slavery jobs.
>>
>>36469772
Listing to the complains of my feet, cause I started taking up walking again.
Auspicious start too, nearly got run over by some Stacy too busy with her phone to notice traffic lights.
>>
THINKING ABOUT APPLYING FOR JOBS BECASUE IM BROKE 27 AND LOVIN IT
>>
>>36469772
drinking, again. I was sober for 3 days, feeling good, and getting shit done around the house and cutting my 6 month old hair/beard ... then I started drinking.
>>
>>36469772
watching every episode of lost from start to finish.
>>
still no surface book
it's killing me
other than that I'm currently having the flu
>>
>>36469772
Litterally nothing, just lurking and posting here and there
>>
File: 1492566610091.jpg (273KB, 601x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1492566610091.jpg
273KB, 601x2100px
>>36469772
Watching LoL stream and playing a bit. After six years of playing on and off I'm still fking bad it's pathetic, just like real life.
I ordered a pizza to feel comfy but they forgot the spicy oil so it was pretty meh...
And I don't have the slightest motivation these days, at least my cold is gone.
>>
>>36469772
i always come back here on weekends because there's a lot of normies in weekdays
you know the usual masturbate,browse the web and sleep to obscure asmr
>>
File: 2017-03-24 23.14.24.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-24 23.14.24.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
>>36471699
>most of 19-24 wasted stewing in depression and suicidal/self-destructive thoughts following my best friend's death
>most of time after that wasted on 'friendships' where I was essentially being used for money and favors, then thrown away when I wasn't any more use
>resulting anger and resentment wasted even more time, too preoccupied with negative thoughts to do anything positive
Life is a meme.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.