[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This looks more that that one photo of the stupid women taking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

This looks more that that one photo of the stupid women taking a picture of herself with a stupid face at the gym with some guy doing something normal in the background.
>>
Christopher Moltisanti

Had worse things to worry about by the end anyway.
>>
>what guarantee do I have you won't spread this photo anyway

edge lord alternative answer
>go with her to some secluded place, rape her a lot, trash her phone.
>>
>>36469349
>>"eat my out or I'll spread this photo online"

Things that have never and will never happen in the existence of human history.

However, to answer your question, whenever blackmail is involved the goal is to solidify power over you. Accordingly, complying with the demands of their blackmail will only lead to more powerful blackmail.

To eat out the child would most likely result in a picture of you eating them out- from there they'd most likely request things that even a pedophile like you, op, would not enjoy. Such as: Full access to your bank account, nonsexual humilitation, and that ilk.

So, the simple and only correct answer is "I don't know what you're talking about, it's not illegal to look at anyone"- finish my meal quickly, and leave.
>>
>>36469349
is there any context behind this picture?
for all we know he could've
>been there first
>was looking at something else in that general direction
>wondering why some stranger is taking pictures of him
>have a mental disorder, which could explain why he looks anxious and uncomfortable
>>
>>36469623
>someone with a mental disorder having a gun
really gets my neurons firing
>>
>>36469623
Or just it looks fucking weird if people alone take selfies
>>
>>36469643
>asperger's
>anxiety
>probably other things
>>
>>36469496
looking at people is a form of verbal harassment.
>>
>>36469623
>>wondering why some stranger is taking pictures of him

Obviously that's him.

As for why she's taking a picture with him in the frame:

>hey guys look it's me and a cop!
>hey guys look at this greasy anxious looking guy eating alone!
>hey guys I trolled this guy XD!!!

As far as what the actual context of the op image is, we'll never know.

>google search the image
>only results are in Russian
>click "Translate this page" for the first result
>"RESULTS FOR: LOLI SELFIE"

From that, what we do know is why the op made this thread:

He's a pedophile.
>>
>>36469623
he saw a phone being held up, looked over, and didn't look away fast enough to avoid being in the picture. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>36469702
OP confirmed premium faggot
>>
>>36469681
Same plus depression, just picked up my second, a Mossberg 88
>>
>>36469702
>needing to do all that just to get yourself on a list for searching the photos
Just looking at her age was all you needed to know autist. Paydos love trolling by getting other's arrested I've heard. They used to use metadata to save their shit on your own computer. And now you just lead your own history to that honey pot. Congrats on not having intuition.
>>
>>36469692
>verbal
oregano pi gano
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.