[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys cope with having no friends at all? I like being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (56KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 1067x600px
How do you guys cope with having no friends at all? I like being alone but at the same time its weird knowing you can only talk to people online like on here. Im too much of a pussy to straight up kms but at the same time if i kbewbi was gonna fall over dead later i wouldnt care.

any tips on how to get more out of my time? or should i just stop caring about health and smoke all the cigarettes i want and not care if i waste my time
>>
>>36468622
Seconding this because I'm in a bad place and want some answers about my own life
>>
find a hobby i guess
>>
>>36468622
i also have zero friends. my phone literally has 3 contacts; mom, dad, older brother.
I play lot of online vidya for social interaction - not adding steam friends or anything, just knowing i'm playing with other people in real-time is enough for me.
>should i just stop caring about health
definitely not. don't see yourself as a failure because you have no friends or are asocial. daily exercise, good diet, good hygiene, and mental stimulation are 4 things I recommend to not feel miserable all the time.
Also, as you already know, in the real world, people judge each other primarily on outer appearance. And whether we want to or not, we eventually have to deal with people face-to-face for essential things, so taking care of yourself can help you feel less anxious and more confident in those situations. (you're less likely to fuck up)
don't kys friend
>>
read long book series, make them book characters your friends
>>
i dont cope thats why i am going slowly insane

i want friends and a gf and life but me anxiety is so strong i can barely leave the house, everything is scary and depressing to
>>
>>36468622
I don't cope very well either. It's been so long since I had friends, the only thing that scares me more than being totally alone in the world is talking to people irl.
>>
File: 1480293025135.jpg (171KB, 1344x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480293025135.jpg
171KB, 1344x1000px
I cope because I have bigger problems to worry about. I still have no career and that has been the main worry for me for several years now. I'm indecisive as fuck.

Once I choose a career, I can easily meet people with similar interests to me, and making friends will naturally be easier than usual that way.

Refer to pic related. A career will provide both financial and emotional security and safety for me, letting me move on to the next highest tier.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.