[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >24-year-old KHV >no friends >work a shitty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: eddy.jpg (9KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
eddy.jpg
9KB, 259x195px
>be me
>24-year-old KHV
>no friends
>work a shitty minimum wage job
>live with mom because can't afford to move out

>my brother is 22
>he has aspergers and cerebral palsy
>he can't walk. he is in a wheelchair
>he has a wife (has been his gf since he was 15)
>he gets welfare from the gubberment
>he has his own apartment paid for in part by the government. the rest is paid for by his wife
>he spends all day drinking and playing video games

>mom is talking to me
>she tells me about how sorry she feels for my brother
>"Why, mom? He lives a great life. He has a wife who loves him. He stays at his own home doing what he wants all day. He gets free money, and a free place to live. What is wrong with his life? Sure, he can't walk, and he's a little strange, but that's a small price to pay"
>mom flips at me. "ANON STOP PUTTING YOUR BROTHER DOWN LIKE THAT!"
>"i'm not, mom. I'm saying his life is great. he has every reason to be happy. you're the one saying you pity him. he has never been depressed before"
>"HE HAS ASPERGERS AND CAN'T WALK. WHY WOULD HIS LIFE BE GREAT, ANON?"
>"because he gets more money than me for doing 0% of the work, he has a wife who loves him, and he gets to drink and play video games all day. what a great life! I wish I was him"
>"IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT YOU, ANON, ISN'T IT? WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE ABOUT YOU?"
>mom slams the door on me
>mfw
>>
>he has aspergers and cerebral palsy
>he can't walk. he is in a wheelchair
>he has a wife (has been his gf since he was 15)

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK

HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HAPPEN?
>>
>>36468480
you are a robot man
there is no escaping it
it was over before you even started trying
>>
File: horrible-hairstyle-glasses.jpg (43KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
horrible-hairstyle-glasses.jpg
43KB, 500x658px
>>36468507
He's not ugly and really happy.

His wife isn't that pretty. She's kinda dorky looking. She looks like pic related.

As far as I am aware, they were both each other's first relationship.

My brother is one lucky fucker. Not even 0/10 ugly hambeasts want anything to do with me. But my brother gets a 4/10 dorky wife.
>>
>>36468480
You are supposed to be both proud and sorry for the disabled, especially if they are family. You can't be just one. You also should be less of a whiny bitch to your mother.
>>
>>36468480

Holy fuck your mum sounds like a dumb bitch (no offense), but your brother on the other hand sounds like he is an ok dude, make sure he doesn't fuck him up.

Dont let another CWC happen.
>>
>>36468587
>You are supposed to be both proud and sorry for the disabled
I am. I love my brother. I do feel sorry for him. I can't imagine what his life would be like if he could walk and wasn't a sperg. He'd probably be a Chad.

>You can't be just one
What?

>You also should be less of a whiny bitch to your mother.
I wasn't a whiny bitch. She was the one whining. I said his life was great, and that I envy him.
>>
>>36468621

Your mom is a roastie, what are you expecting. NAWALT is a meme.....
>>
>>36468579

If only I could have a dorky wife like that. Fuck.
>>
>>36468621
When you say you envy him you are lowkey whining about your life. Also, have you gone through depression before?
>>
>>36468882
>When you say you envy him you are lowkey whining about your life
I know. But don't we all lowkey whine about things?

>Also, have you gone through depression before?
Of course. I'm on r9k. I think about suicide every minute of every day.
>>
>>36468921
I used to, a lot but once I found out how annoying and self defeating it was I started to avoid talking or referring to myself. I'm much more quiet now. It feels better to have people on the dark about how you truly feel and it throws normies off.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.