[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I STOP FEELING HUNGRY ALL THE TIME IT'S NOT A CASE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1490446245621.jpg (39KB, 752x440px) Image search: [Google]
1490446245621.jpg
39KB, 752x440px
HOW DO I STOP FEELING HUNGRY ALL THE TIME

IT'S NOT A CASE OF "WILLPOWER" THAT'S BULLSHIT LIKE SAYING YOU HAVE WILLPOWER AWAY THE PAIN FROM BEING STABBED
>>
>>36468304
Just keep eating. It's ok as long as you avoid carbs and sugar.
>>
>>36468304
Stop eating sugar.
You're probably just thirsty so drink something WATER NOT SODA.

If you're still hungry eat an apple.
>>
File: 1492841293979.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492841293979.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>36468338
Yeah bro. Just ask /fit/ they'll tell you the very same.
>>
>>36468304
>YOU HAVE WILLPOWER AWAY THE PAIN FROM BEING STABBED
It's not a case of willing it "away," willpower means enduring it and continuing on without being a little bitch about it. Like walking up a hill with a broken foot. You do it DESPITE the pain, you don't magically cure yourself. Fucking mongoloid.

I will never understand why fatties think that hunger means you HAVE to eat. What the fuck do you think is going to happen if you don't eat? Do you think you're going to explode? No, eventually the hunger goes away if you ignore it. Do you think normal people don't feel hunger? They do, obviously, it's just that they don't stuff themselves with crap the moment they do.
>>
Dude, you can still eat.

Some good things for you to snack on would be:
>fruit (pineapple and tangerines are really good starters for dieting since they have a really pungent flavor, but if you already have a favorite fruit, go for that)
>raw chopped veggies in vinegar or a low fat and low sugar dressing (things like cauliflower and broccoli work excellently for this kind of thing, but carrot sticks are also good if you hate them trees)
>rice cakes in moderation
>snow pea snaps or veggie fries
>cheese and peanut butter in moderation (do NOT eat low fat pb under any circumstance - it's got way too much sugar)
>if you're a full-calorie soda drinker, I would immediately replace all of your drinks with either water (best option) or diet drinks if you can't get off the stuff (I personally cannot quit and do this myself)

But I'd probably just go with the fruit and veg between meals (be sure and buy it whole so you're not spending a fortune on produce) and recommend drinking more water. The chips are pretty good too - check them out if you can.
>>
>>36468304
Losing weight isn't a matter of not eating, it's a matter of eating the right things. If you're hunger isn't a craving, like it's an actual physical need to have sustenance outside of your regular meals, just eat healthy snacks like baby carrots of green beans or something.
It doesn't matter how many you eat of that sort of thing, it's not going to hurt you.
>>
>>36468304
Drink booze often. You'll get a sour stomach. Pure vodka is 65 cal an ounce, 40 abv. and yes diluted innyour stomach Playing with fire though, just eat differently. I eat grits often with meals. Two cups of grits is 260ish.
>>
>>36468576
None of that sounds tasty. Do they do low calorie pizzas and chocolate?
>>
>>36468656
Not him but>>36468655 him. Chocolate? Eat pudding. You'll get the shits fast from sugar free chocolate pudding, but only 60 cal each, and lots of calcium. And gritts is better than rice for it's fiber I forgot to say.

Pizza? Get whole grain bread, mayo, ketchup, and your fav cheese instead. Four slices of bread, 40ish fiber, if you get reduced cal it's 12 fiber per 50 cal slice. use low sodium tomoato sauce, they may sell in cans, for ketchup. Add salt to outside of food per bite, it'll taste better. Rather than hotsauce, white vinegar mixed with iodized table salt.

They have angel food cake that will give you the shits, but is good with that no sugar pudding, One 5th of cake was like 70 cal without pudding as topping.
>>
>>36468844
>>36468656
>forgot to mention how low cal sugar free popcicles can be
Like 15 per cicle. And some have no sugar alcohol, of which is the shits artificial sugar. One kind I get is apertame, and has 8 percent ascorbic acide per cicle. Eat that. Eat all this weird good food, and only be careful of getting the shitts and of using too much mayo and cheeze. You only need 550, five ounces of cheese, so much fat. And only like 180 of mayo, two servings is, also full of fat. Mix together with sauce. Maybe use low cal mustard, mix together with tomato sauce also. Make lower cal dips for bread and cheese that will take you farther without as many cal.
>>
>>36468917
>>36468844
>>36468656
>also forgot to mention soy bacon bitts for fake meat
Mix with vinegar and water, get a good brand. It won't be so crunchy, and it'll be more tasty if you do it right. Only 30 per serving.
>>
File: 1490221622293.jpg (123KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490221622293.jpg
123KB, 1520x1080px
Better question is how the fuck do I start feeling hungry? I'm like 120 pounds and I never really feel hungry, I just eat out of necessity and can't eat very much. Feels fucking bad man.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.