[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had a dream that I was with a qt mechanic girl >went to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: 1485176048449.jpg (171KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1485176048449.jpg
171KB, 1536x2048px
>had a dream that I was with a qt mechanic girl
>went to sleep in the dream next to her
>woke up in real life thinking she was next to me
>thirty seconds of panic and confusion until I remember that I am alone
>those months of happiness weren't real

How'd you guys sleep?
>>
>>36467809
I have been having really really bloody dreams lately of me stabbing, bashing heads with fucking rocks and shit.

I can't even have nice dreams anymore.
>>
>>36467809
>ex-wife was a mechanic

Always got super dirty looks whenever strangers would see her working on our car and me just hanging out with a beer nearby.
>>
File: s8xivUU.jpg (503KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
s8xivUU.jpg
503KB, 1280x720px
>>36467809

Had a midday nap and had this dream.
Talking to some girl about why I'm sick of cake but still eating a slice because my girlfriend made it.
I don't have a girlfriend.
I said it with such affection and emotion.
And I'm out of whiskey to drink the pain away.
>>
File: xFAq0OZ.jpg (239KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
xFAq0OZ.jpg
239KB, 800x574px
>>36467924
>Ex-wife

Do I even have you tell you?
>>
>>36468118
Dude, even a robot can get married and procreate. It's really not that hard. Just say hello and smile to enough women and one will eventually be into you.
>>
File: 1479002243128.jpg (53KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1479002243128.jpg
53KB, 604x604px
>>36468248
Really man, really.
>>
>>36468248
Fucking normies have ruined everything.
>>
File: 1490627038487.jpg (25KB, 345x194px) Image search: [Google]
1490627038487.jpg
25KB, 345x194px
>>36468248
>basically like just bee urself dude
>>
File: IMG_2578.jpg (32KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2578.jpg
32KB, 379x379px
>>36468248
>haha just be nice to women and surely they will fuck you, it worked for me :^)))

I hate blind normies like you with a passion
>>
File: 1454561059811.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1454561059811.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>36468248
>just say hello and smile
>>
>Dreamt of learning a battlefield 4 course at college, mainly it was getting drunk in a gift shop selling world war II trinkets and baubles with the same crowd of people that would ve apparent at a frat party.
>Transitioned to playing the game, which transitioned to being a soldier in a swedish war against counter insurgency.
>Take cover in a restaurant full of brown people. >Walk through infinite restaurants, each full of peaceful muslims getting chipotle
>end at another, oddly qt short hair girl there working register.
>Talk to her, turns out is incredibly femme trap. Flirt, and she is receptive.
>this trap is a mix between that male succubus doujin and that shorthaired tomboy skinny girl who gets posted here on occasion.
>know it is a dream, but try to pull the trap to reality by writing my phone number three times on its hand, which was because it was very hard to write it properly without illegible mistakes. >And vice versa, but I cant remember the three middle numbers.
>i grab him by the waist, we go into a bathroom that transitions to my mothers bedroom. The trap lays down, and converses with me from under the covers. I get in the bed and we cuddle.
>progress to making out, frotting, but not fucking.
>the trap gets up, i am in my deathbed, it leaves me flowers.
>start gripping my hand to check for fingers, I have 6 thus confirming it being a dream. Try to wake up
>wakeup next to my mother on a saturday morning like when I was a scared of the dark as a little kid. Tell her about my dream, full detail. >She is entertained.
Transition:
>watch a total war recreation of the franco Prussian war.
>Built a ballista on a corner tower of a keep, got a poor midterm back after analyzing its forces and effect on area. This was too real and stressful, so I ended up waking up for real

This is more or less just incoherent schizophrenic dreaming, but that trap was very, very nice. I talked to a similar person last nite, but was a ftm. Still qt tho in boymode.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.