[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to break down and cry bots. I'm tired and I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1491021095258.jpg (90KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1491021095258.jpg
90KB, 750x1334px
I just want to break down and cry bots. I'm tired and I feel weak. I try to improve myself time and time again but I just can't help shake the feeling of hopelessness.
>>
>>36467743
Hang in there bro. Everybody who makes an effort into improving themselves goes through phases like that. I feel that way at least once a month. The fact of the matter is that you gotta keep moving forward no matter what or those feelings of despair and hopelessness will be the death of you. You'll find a place you're comfortable with eventually, everybody does.

also, source?
>>
>>36467892
I found it in a thread here, I have another picture somewhat similar to this in terms of strangeness.
>>
>>36467892
Oh, and if you feel like crying, just go ahead and fucking do it. Don't fall for the "be a man" meme too much. If the people in your life really love and/or care about you, they won't judge you. Internalizing anger and sadness like that is how spree shooters are made.
>>
Life is hopeless though. If it all just *ends* and there's nothing after this then it makes no fucking sense to do or care about anything in between the two random events of life and death. I have not been very religious much of my life (Muslim through upbringing) but the need for a God and afterlife has startedto make sense to me more and more. Tbfh I'm still not 100% convinced about it but it's better than not believing if you see what I mean. The Islamic paradise is every robots dream, endless large breasted 3dpd, fresh tight pussy on demand (it's literally there in the books, not kidding), live in continent spanning palaces and endless gardens, ride on horses that can fly, drink and eat whenever the fuck you want and not get fat etc

>>36467981
This. Crying is therapeutic af.
>>
>>36467743
get a black belly gf
>>
File: tumblr_ohhlrf0eFK1vlvikzo4_1280.jpg (99KB, 777x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohhlrf0eFK1vlvikzo4_1280.jpg
99KB, 777x1200px
>>36469120
This. Better than any drug combined.
>>
>>36467743
get off 4Chan. Don't come back. That will help.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.