[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop! Close /r9k/ tab right now!. After 2 days you will feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Stop! Close /r9k/ tab right now!. After 2 days you will feel great. After one week you will feel amazing. Trust me. "They" are here because they want to make you feel bad. Negativity causes you feel bad and creates bad thoughts.

You don't have to reply this thread. Just do it.Thread going to die in trap, blacked shill and shitty feel threads anyway.

I just want to help you. I am your friend not your enemy. We can get rid of this.
>>
>>36466140
This is bullshit, you just don't like men finding out about your vaginal jews tactics and as an effort to minimize the number of men waking up to the bullshit you're attempting to shield heir eyes. You deserve death.
>>
>>36466140
>I am your friend not your enemy
Whatever you say, not falling for that meme.
>>
You're right. I stopped going on 4chan for a while and felt a lot better in general. I suggested my other robot friend do it and he agreed. This place is specifically for talking about misery and brings down your mood.
>>
OP is a schizophrenic.
Don't believe everything you read, r-tard.
>>
>>36466294
>robot friend
Normal retards, one day you'll regret this.
>>
>>36466224
>you just don't like men finding out about your vaginal jews tactics
What tactics you are talking about anon Stop falling for this. If i open a new thread with my picture and say " hey guys i need attention ;_; " I get more than 100 replies in less than a 10 minutes. do you know how stupid is this?
>>
>>36466319
>Don't believe everything you read

But some anons really believe everything. They need help. Their life is already in trouble and they still lurking here. I
>>
>>36466140
Which one? I have 18 tabs for /r9k/ open right now. I guess I'll close this one.
>>
>>36466414
all of them. This is a dangerous addiction.
>>
File: 1409548560075.jpg (201KB, 1180x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1409548560075.jpg
201KB, 1180x1204px
>>36466410
Well, to those "other anons", I would recommend taking your advice, if it's that bad. Most people's lives suck, picking something arbitrary to blame it on doesn't help for long but good luck.
Nigger, how the fuck is cyberbullying real, just turn off the screen?
>physician heal thyself
>>
>>36466501
Is it help them to be here? Reading "traps are not gay" or "Women hate" etc threads. Are they feel good after doing this?
>>
File: 1478803462129.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478803462129.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>36466140
>I just want to help you
No you don't, you have an ulterior motive just like everyone else who claims to want to help you, People only do things for their own benefit.
>>
>>36466659
so what is my benefit from this mr. spooky?
>>
>>36466140
I've already tried this.

/oregaonoa
>>
You got me. Never coming here again in my life, this place is toxic and fun to kill the time, but i can feel that my productivity is also dying.
>>
>>36466893
I don't know your reason for posting here, Why don't you tell me?
>>
>>36466634
Maybe.
How would I know what people feel?
>>
>>36467063
Just helping. I quit this place for a 2 weeks and it makes me happy. Maybe another anons can feel the same.
>>
File: almondbravo.jpg (5KB, 174x200px) Image search: [Google]
almondbravo.jpg
5KB, 174x200px
>>36467134
mmmhmm
this thread makes you happier than whatever you were doing before though, apparently
>>
My brothers, attempt what the OP suggests even for a few days. Nothing will have been lost. /r9k/ does not change much from day to day and /r/4chan and the archive will capture any monumental events you might regret missing.

I once did this myself and felt very good indeed. I spent my time exercising at the local park instead.
>>
>>36466140
>"They" are here because they want to make you feel bad. Negativity causes you feel bad and creates bad thoughts.
what is the point of leaving when i have a whiny bitch of a father that cant stop complaining about everything that is supposedly going to go wrong with his life? i could shout a big fuck you to him and leave my home but i am jobless and have nowhere to go.
>>
* I am no good for you I'm seeing ghosts in everything I do *
>>
>>36466140
Idiot I feel better on here. Other sites don't bitch the way I feel I can never stop, and I'd know as it is if I could find a way to no longer bitch. Guess what I do to not use this site? Booze to the point of shitting black, because there is no escaping who I am, but we need social interraction, so this place ironically helps me feel okay with being an outcast because here we are not.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.