[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you ask for a girls number? Do you say it like a statement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1492041377537.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492041377537.png
280KB, 646x595px
How do you ask for a girls number? Do you say it like a statement such as "You should give me your number" instead of as a question?
>>
>>36465837
I prompt myself on giving them my number, hasn't failed me yet.
>>
Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVSIKWkiBl4
>>
>have conversation about interests
>pick one interest you can easily do soon
>hey let me have your number so I can tell you when I'm gonna do this
Now you have her number; but the next step is not autistically creeping her out with pointless texts
>>
>>36465837
What is the context, good anon?
>>
Hey I really enjoyed talking with you, wanna give me your number?

Somthing like that I'd guess
>>
>>36465837
>approaching grils first
beta as fuck
>>
File: 1492526349675.jpg (65KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1492526349675.jpg
65KB, 400x388px
>>36465837
>Go to social gathering
> take selfies with grils
>talk to friends of friends and pertend to be a normie
> offer to take photos of gril n her friends being cute
> at some point she'll ask for the photos reply "ill text them to you" *get numbor
>>
>>>/adv/ will help you op.
>>
Hi can i have your number.

Just as a symbolic gesture that you'd consider fucking me because I never phone anyone and would at most use it only to add you on Whatsapp. Actually can you put your details onto whatsapp here so we can arrangements for our date which I've already arranged because fuck asking you out online or by text I'm not nearly attractive enough for that.
>>
>>36465837
Step 1: engage conversation
>Hey, I'm reading that same book, what do you think of it?
>Hey, nice shirt, you ever seen that band live?
>(tell the waiter to get her a drink, get her to notice, if she smiles at you wait a few minutes and finish your drink then approach)

Step 2: hold conversation, don't overshare.
Circle the conversation back to her.
Ask questions, let her do the talking, women like talking about themselves anyway.
Listen well, remember things for later, throw in one or two compliments but don't overdo it.

Step 3: closing the conversation.
Close the conversation after a few minutes, do not overstay your welcome. In fact, you're better off staying for way too short. Excuse yourself, mention other responsibilities and ask for her number.
>Sorry but I'm running late. This was fun, can I have your number?

Step 4: first date
Wait two or three days before initiating, women like it if men have a personal life that goes first. If needed, fake a life. Then call her (no pussy texting, actual voice to voice phone calls) and ask her on a casual date. Simple coffee will do, perhaps lunch, but keep it in the afternoon, not evening. During the first date mention things from previous conversation to seem interested. Go naturally from there, make each date a little more serious.
>>
>>36465837
>"You should give me your number"
If you're going for the confident approach, you'd better have a reply for when she says "oh yeah, why should I?"
>>
>>36465837
It's really not hard.

What you need to realize is that a girl giving her number out really isn't a big deal. In most cases, it doesn't mean they're looking to fuck you, although it can potentially be a gateway to that. Just don't make asking for a girl's name seem like a big deal and she won't think it is either.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.