[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so disgusted at the thought of becoming another one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1398452714415.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1398452714415.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
I'm so disgusted at the thought of becoming another one of a girl's orbiters that I've never bothered expressing interest in a girl. It's just never seemed worth it to cast aside my last bit of self-respect for that. My ideal of a girl that no one has interest in but me couldn't be a reality, because of how easy it is for all women to be desirable.
>>
>>36465111
>My ideal of a girl that no one has interest in but me

If you want to get with a desirable girl, there'll always be competition.
>>
it's only orbiting if you give too much of a shit
>>
>>36465250
This
Orbiters have expressed their interest, and have been turned down. They stick around fighting over the scraps.
You mainly see this kind of faggotry in discords with a few "fembots".
>>
File: vimg008.jpg (138KB, 869x1305px) Image search: [Google]
vimg008.jpg
138KB, 869x1305px
>>36465250
>>36465329
It's just what disgusts me is seeing thirsty faggots in threads jumping to talk to anyone who claims to be female. I don't want to be part of the problem and inflate a girl's ego for being yet another guy clamoring for her attention. I want a girl who hasn't really ever received attention like that, but again this is a silly and impossible standard.
>>
>>36465395
Just give them a different kind of attention. Orbiters are spergs who don't treat women like normal human beings.
>>
>>36465250
THis

You can meet and be interested in girls without compromising yourself. Infact if you don't you're not going to get anywhere on the romantic front.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.