[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get a qt metal gf, /r9k/? https://www.youtube.com/wa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

How to get a qt metal gf, /r9k/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vW7JxLQOGc
>>
File: 44566.gif (2MB, 350x283px) Image search: [Google]
44566.gif
2MB, 350x283px
What the hell is that creature?
>>
>>36464744
An insufferable cunt who hates all men.
>>
>>36464689
>was going to hate her based on her sjw appearance
>is actually insanely talented
Damn... if she turns out not to be an sjw I'd date her.
>>
>>36464689
They look like feminazis, you should stay they fuck away from them
>>
>>36464922
>insanely talented
She's moderately good
The songs she's playing aren't difficult and her playing is sloppy at times
>>
she sucks and shouldn't be anywhere near a 9 string.
>playing bar because she has to mute the other 7 strings she isn't even using and are never called for in the song
>>
>>36464922
Why does it even matter if she is one or not?
>>
>>36464689
real metal heads dont have to show they like metal
they just like the fashion, which is even more fucekd up. and they probably listen to metalcore, not metal.
>>
>>36464689
these guys arent fucking metalheads... they just like the whole kkool edgy scene and fashion fucking metalcore wankery bullshit
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.