[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You "robots" really piss me the fuck off!! As a 5'3"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

You "robots" really piss me the fuck off!! As a 5'3" (1.60m) 26yr virgin, I envy all you fat, small-dicked pricks. What I'd give to be at least 5'9" (1.75m). Weight can be changed. And sure, a small dick will keep a qt from giving you round 2, but as a manlet I can't even get to round 1! Doesn't matter how handsome my face, ripped my body, charming my personality... girls see me as a "little brother" figure instead of a man. Unless I become a trap or get rich/famous, I'll always have to work 3x harder to command any type of respect from people.

>tfw 99% of girls who dress up nicely wear high-heels, making me feel even tinier.

pic related: bruno mars, who is taller than me at 5'5" (1.65m)
>>
File: TwbFjaC.jpg (21KB, 597x373px) Image search: [Google]
TwbFjaC.jpg
21KB, 597x373px
6'1", 4 inch dick, my girlfriend swallows and lets me creampie her but she won't make me breakfast in the morning. Count your blessings bro.
>>
5'3 isn't a manlet, is it? It's just exteremly short.

Are you feminin at all?

Or just into guys? Plenty of gay dudes would adore you for your height.
>>
>>36464524
6' semi-attractive small dick guy here

Trust me, you've got it better than I have. There is no worse feeling than being with a girl and knowing that if she sees your cock she's gonna have to hold back her laughter. I can't go out drinking with girls because it could escalate and she might have to witness my dick (this happened once)
>>
You're no robot. Robots are all over 6' tall. Anything shorter and you can't be a virgin. Unless you are a Pajeet or Chang.
>>
There is no way Bruno Mars is taller than 5'3. He looks short as fuck. He's probably short than you OP. Celebrities always lie about their heights.

Also I know 3 guys who are in the 5'3 range and they have gfs. But they are all a bit special. They are all very popular people.
>>
Feeling insecure? St0p by >>>/adv/
>>
>>36464568

>5'3 isn't a manlet

Actually you're right. Manlets are 5'8-5'11 guys are who super insecure and pissed that they aren't towering over everyone. That's how the meme started.

OP is just a super short man.
>>
>>36464524
6'3" robot here with a slightly above average dick at 7.5" . I'm probably an honest 6-7/10 looks wise and 11/10 autism scale .
>>
>>36464524

Well here's the positive side of things. If you make it you know you truly made it, unlike all the average men. You know that you achieved serious success.

If you don't, you don't.

There is nothing to can do other than try to excel at everything you are good at to compensate.

take if from a semi-successful 5'3 guy; it's not impossible
>>
>>36464639
are you me?

orihikikimori
>>
>>36464568
Unfortunately my features are as manly as they come (broad shoulders, broad pecs, thick brows, hairy, etc.). Even if I wanted to be a trap, I couldn't pass without excessive surgery.
I'm not into guys, but I've considered it. I once had a gay guy tell me I'd have the perfect body if only I was 6'0" (1.82m) tall, so there's that.

>>36464579
Thanks for sharing. I guess that does suck, but still would be nice to be able to get pussy in the first place without going to prostitutes. If I were you I'd hone my oral and fingering skills stick to doggy with her.

>>36464657
Yeah, just sucks to know I was dealt this hand. Like I said, I always feel like I'm working 3x harder to prove myself. Gets harder every year.
>>
>>36464524
I have to humble myself when I feel bad about being 5'9 then i see people 5'5 and below
You just have to deal with the cards you're dealt my man. dwelling on it will change nothing (trust me I know)

or maybe you could try really hard for about a decade to get rich enough to pay for leg extension surgery
>>
>>36464721

>broad shoulders, broad pecs, thick brows, hairy

We could be twins. Where are you from? What is your ethnicity?

I'm southern European (my parents are both Sicilian) though my ancestors might have been Jews.

I'm also your height.
>>
>>36464766

>broad shoulders, broad pecs, thick brows, hairy

Lol. As if it makes sense to go through a year of torture and ruin your perfectly fine legs just because some roasties think you are not tall enough.

That is retarded.
>>
>>36464721
Why not become badass dwarf?
>>
>>36464666
Checked, I am you and we are apparently Satan.
>>
>>36464766
Damn, it's so strange to hear that a 5'9 guy feels bad about his height. Thanks for your honesty, though. Yeah, getting rich is the only plan for now. Not sure about that dangerous procedure, though. I guess I'd take being able to walk/run well over being taller.

>>36464773
Wow, what are the chances. My background is Latin American. Some Caribbean, too. How do you deal with your height troubles?

>>36464801
Unfortunately I'm in that weird gray area where I'm waaay to short to considered a man, but waay too tall to be a dwarf.
>>
>>36464851

>Wow, what are the chances. My background is Latin American. Some Caribbean, too. How do you deal with your height troubles?

Where I come from my height is below average but not a HUGE DEAL. Like it's probably similar to being 5'8 in the US.

But I made the mistake to move north because of work. Now it's very hard to get any girls interest because here I'm a below average female height. In three years here I had only had a girl express interest only four times and never got much out of that either. But I know a couple of guys my own height who have gfs so I'm not sure if it's entirely my height or there is more to it.

In terms of respect, it might be cultural. I don't think I had much trouble with that. But I also work in the sciences so it's mostly the brains that matter.
>>
i'm 6'2'' and I wish i was taller.

Sorry anon, you seem to be fucked beyond relief. Unless you have a horse cock, you are doomed.
>>
>>36464926

Also I have to say, I noticed girls up here care more about height. I don't know why. But back home it was fairly common to see girls dating shorter guys. Here it's is super rare.
>>
>>36464851
I don't care, you seem to be manly and hairy enough to be a dwarf. Just grow a beard and embrace it.
>>
>>36464926
Dude, same here. Where my family's from I'm just a little below avg. Problem is I was born and raised in the US, and my life is here. Damn, what a tragedy your dating life. I feel for you. My guess is those other guys are very pushy, witty, or charming. I'm kind, but those 3 things are not my personality.

>>36464933
6.5" dick. Not too shabby, I suppose, but nothing to brag about.
>>
>>36464933
Why do you wish to be taller? Do you want to be even uglier and even more permavirgin?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.