[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does circumcision really only leave you with 35 percent sensitivity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1485129554484.jpg (291KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485129554484.jpg
291KB, 1500x1000px
Does circumcision really only leave you with 35 percent sensitivity? I am circumcised and needless to say I don't feel much pleasure at all until I cum... and that's only 1 second of pleasure. Keep in mind I am a virgin. I have to ponder how a mutilated peepee effects one outside of sex. I'm a total loser so I guess it's retarded of me to ponder this when most circumcised men are more driven anyways, but still I ponder if I would be more outgoing at points in my life if my penis felt more alive. Butterfly Effect and all that. Maybe I would've used monkey determination to get a gf and from then on I would have to be normal to keep having a gf.
>>
>Cut off most erogenous zone
>Scar penis
>"Does it really affect the sensitivity????"
ERRRRR, I DUNNO MAN
>>
>>36464370
http://chirb.it/yv5Pv9
>>
>>36464370
There really are no upsides or benefits to circumcision. I guess the only "upside" is that you last longer in bed due to the fact that your dick is desensitized, however, when you do cum, it's not as powerful. So the question is; last longer or feel more?
All the Victorian shit about it being more hygienic is bullshit. And the only other reason people circumcise their children is as a preventative measure for masturbation. But that's kind of batshit, isn't it? Being so concerned with stopping your kids masturbation habits that you're willing to mutilate them?
>>
Uncut here, aged 29.

My penis use to be EXTREMELY sensitive until I started doing forced exposure therapy with my foreskin retracted. Stuff like letting the shower water hit directly on my dick etc. That said, after years of exposure therapy it's still very sensitive.

Then I see cut guys and they just have their exposed dicks rubbing up against their clothes all day, the thought of that makes me feel pain, like, how the fuck can they even do that? That tells me that they must feel absolutely zero pleasure with their penis. Their nobs must just feel like scar-tissue to them, you feel it...but it's a feeling that doesn't really feel like anything.
>>
>>36464441
>their exposed dicks rubbing up against their clothes all day

never understood this one. you mean underwear? I wear briefs so my dick is in one place at pretty much all times.

>the thought of that makes me feel pain

how do you feel when you get boners in your pants and your knob rubs against your underwear?
>>
>>36464668
I can control whether or not my foreskin retracts when I get a boner.
I'll only let it retract fully when my pants are off, hands free.
>>
>>36464441
I got cut at seven. I still remember how fucking weird it felt when my exposed dickhead was rubbing against my underwear. It was hell. I fucking hate being cut.
>>
>>36464370
I got it cut at the age of 18-19, gotta say the stories about the underwear, yeah that shit hurt in the beginning, but I adjusted, all in all I'd say not much has changed, still kv
>>
>>36465181
How tight is your cut if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>36465220
I still have foreskin, when I'm not erect, I'd say it still covers about half of my tip. But when I'm erect I don't have much, although if I pull on it, it can roll back a little. The main issue was with that other part under the tip, I have no idea what's it called.
>>
>>36465350
>The main issue was with that other part under the tip

The frenulum?

I just asked because you said that not much has changed. Personally, my skin is extremely tight when I have an erection. Soreness and even pain are issues for me, unfortunately.
>>
>>36464370
I'm not circumcised but I experience the same thing. Even though I know sex won't feel amazing, I still look forward to it happening one day.
>>
>>36465379
yes, so the fraenulum was stiff in my case, so it yanked my tip back when I pulled on my dick
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.