[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone trying to destroy individuality? Fuck you cunts,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_32095-DyR4M417053947.gif (182KB, 402x213px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32095-DyR4M417053947.gif
182KB, 402x213px
Why is everyone trying to destroy individuality?

Fuck you cunts, I don't want to be a part of any of your groups, political or otherwise, I don't want to care or listen to your problems, I just don't care, leave me alone.

I'm a person, an individual and want to stay one.

Fuck off with your retarded spooks.
>>
try telling people you don't have a smart phone or a Facebook.

being an individual isn't even possible anymore. i work in Vegas and all the women i'm seeing all look identical.
they all wear the same style dress, same style of straight hair and they're all wearing a choker now and some of these women aren't even American.

it's the culture. it's pure cancer, American culture is pure cancer because American culture is just debauchery, massive debauchery, guns, violence, sex, drugs, fast food, indulgence.
>>
Tribalism is stupid, and feeling the need to label yourself as some 'ideology' is even stupider. That said, individualism can become toxic in extreme levels too... It can degenerate into narcissism and irrational greed if left totally unchecked. Read orgyofthewill.net if you want to see what 'individualism' taken to an unhealthy level looks like.

Spooks may be false but other people are very much real.
>>
Don't forget to stop by >>>/adv/
>>
I'm an individual. It's annoying at the same time because i don't want to participate in normie culture but at the same time im lonely and want a bf

I don't care about people on ig
Don't care about snap
dont care about weed culture
Wearing the latest yeezys
>>
>it's another I'm a special snowflake episode
>>
>>36464250
Individuality is lack of social proof.

If you're not part of a group, you have no one to vouch for you as a safe, reliable human being. If you're alone, there must be a good reason why and it's best to avoid you.

Individuals need to commit suicide and make room for the accepted groups that are left.
>>
>>36464320
Well said, my man. Also, another annoying thing people tend to force upon others is "You aren't part of this thing group, so you must be a part of this anti-thing group". No, I don't need constant arse lickery/validation to make my opinion seem somehow more valid. I just have the opinion and get on with shit.
>>
>>36464356
This fucking retarded meme has to go

>hi hi hi if I call him a special snowflake I won the argument because it's a popular buzzword here on 4chan ^_^

Just kill yourself retard, you have no argument and spouting your 4chan buzzwords is just a showcase of stupidity and lack of imagination
>>
>>36464372
>a person can't be alone by choice

I just want to interact with people for who they are, not the group they identify with.

Groups are for cucks, a way to show how little you have to offer by yourself, so all you can be practically is a cog in a machine.

Being proud of being a pawn is nothing to be gloat about.
>>
Individuality is why we're all sacks of shit posting on /r9k/ for the last decade.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.